Any Soy Ladies out there?

Peak today and positive OPK so I'm def ovulating soon :happydance: So pleased! FX and dust for me plz!

Hi Ladies,

Ok so this will be my first cycle taking soy, got my soy iso, and today is cd1 I think. I always spot on first day of AF, do I count this a CD1, or do I count tomorrow, when I get a real flow? I'm planning to take the Soy CD3-7. It will be my first cycle taking 120mg of Soy Iso.

CD1 is first morning of full flow hun. Don't count spotting as CD1. I took 120mg cd3-7 this cycle too, i think its where most people start :)

Hi Ladies,

Ok so this will be my first cycle taking soy, got my soy iso, and today is cd1 I think. I always spot on first day of AF, do I count this a CD1, or do I count tomorrow, when I get a real flow? I'm planning to take the Soy CD3-7. It will be my first cycle taking 120mg of Soy Iso.

CD1 is first morning of full flow hun. Don't count spotting as CD1. I took 120mg cd3-7 this cycle too, i think its where most people start :)

OK will do! Thanks, today is def CD1 for me. Can't wait to start taking the soy, I will def report back here how it works for me. Hoping this is it for me!!!

Looks like I'll be joining the ranks of TTC with Soy again... U/S Fri showed blighted ovum... So, bloods sent to lab, results should be in Monday... hopefully a plan of action will follow that might get me closer to a baby in my arms. Right now... I'm pretty heartbroken... again. :cry:

Oh Megg - I don't know what to say, so :hugs:

What happens now? What blood work have they done?

Oh Megg :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

hi im new to this site and was directed to look at this thread as my cycles are not regular, and soy was mentioned...would it help with ovulation?

Looks like I'll be joining the ranks of TTC with Soy again... U/S Fri showed blighted ovum... So, bloods sent to lab, results should be in Monday... hopefully a plan of action will follow that might get me closer to a baby in my arms. Right now... I'm pretty heartbroken... again. :cry:

I am so sorry Megg, stay positive, You are going to have your sticky bean soon!! :hugs:

Oh Megg - I don't know what to say, so :hugs:

What happens now? What blood work have they done?

They did HCG (to ensure that it wasn't a new pregnancy, even though I *KNOW* its not), progesterone, some other hormones (don't remember what), a full thyroid panel... I got the impression that she thinks its thyroid related and she said most doctors just check TSH (like mine did) but she wants to check 3, 4, 5 different thyroid related hormones. I'll find out tomorrow what the deal is and what happens next!

Megg

My neighbour lost 2 babies to m/c before it was discovered that she had a thyroid problem. They now have a happy, healthy, and gorgeous baby girl who has just celebrated her 1st birthday. It will be you too hun xxx

Awww megg- I'm so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

I hope you get some proper answers real soon

Take care hon x x x

oh no megg...im soooo sorry....big hugs! i hope they can figure it all out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79