Any Soy Ladies out there?

Thank you, girls! :hugs:

Megg

My neighbour lost 2 babies to m/c before it was discovered that she had a thyroid problem. They now have a happy, healthy, and gorgeous baby girl who has just celebrated her 1st birthday. It will be you too hun xxx

Thanks, honey! I appreciate that story! It made me cry in a good way! I really hope they find some answers in my blood tests. I should know in less than 18 hours!

Good luck for today Megg. I hope they manage to find out what's wrong so they can fix it :hugs:

Well ladies, that's my 1dpo :D I'll be testing on 12DPO probably. Let the symptom spotting begin.. LOL

Woohoo blah!!

thats me cd 4 took my soy last night... i was speaking to the tablets and everything asking them to do a good job.. im going crazy ttc!!! lol

dropped off my mans sample at hospital today get his sperm results next week, bit nervous about it...

xxx

Hope his swimmers are okay hun :hugs:

Yep, that's me into the 2ww :eek: So pleased that soy has worked though. My last cycle was 50 days and i dont think I O'd and this one is looking to be 38 days with definate ov :D
Hopefully I'll get BFP but if i don't do you think I should up my dose to 160mg cos 38 days is still pretty long?

thanks blah!! im 35 days hun it sucks! i asked about upping my dose but im sure megg said lower dose works best... so if you manged to O....

might work for you tho wait and see what the ladies say lol

xxx

Girls I ovd at cd 14. Last time I ovd cd 70 and time before that cd48. SOy worked for me in a huge way.

Megg, darling.. Thryoid could be huge thing. My mom has issues with it and it can throw off your body alot!

Well... Sadly, I do hope I have thyroid problems. At least then I'd have a solution! My biggest fear is being told that I'm perfectly fine. I just want SOMETHING to be wrong with me that we can fix!

hi im new to this site and was directed to look at this thread as my cycles are not regular, and soy was mentioned...would it help with ovulation?

dandy,
Welcome yes Soy can be helpful with ovulation. It is very similar to Clomid.

Well... Sadly, I do hope I have thyroid problems. At least then I'd have a solution! My biggest fear is being told that I'm perfectly fine. I just want SOMETHING to be wrong with me that we can fix!

Megg,
I know what you mean just find whatever it is and fix it so it doesnt continue to happen. :hugs:

megg so sorry hun thats so sad, hugs hope your ok.

I'm popping in from my hols to share my news! Soy does work, after 19 long cycles of nothing I now have a bfp on the second cycle or soy. I know its really early days so trying hard not to get ahead of myself. Hope it catching for the rest of you girls xx

Well I tool my soy CD3-7 but i didn't take enough!! The facts on the back are so confusing!! I guess I'll have to hope for the best and try again next cycle.

I'm popping in from my hols to share my news! Soy does work, after 19 long cycles of nothing I now have a bfp on the second cycle or soy. I know its really early days so trying hard not to get ahead of myself. Hope it catching for the rest of you girls xx

Congratulations :flower: :yipee:

Awesome news- congratulations :happydance:

Congrats!!!

What days did you take it and how much??:winkwink:

Hi ladies,

I'm hoping I can join you. I've been a "lurker" on this board for a long time and decided to try soy this month after six months of unsuccessfully TTC. I am 31 years old and was on birth control for 10 years, coming off last October. My period came back like clockwork, every 29 to 30 days, but I have a CBFM and after using it for the past four months, determined I have a luteal phase of only 10 to 11 days. My doctor doesn't want to see me until we try for a few more months, but I am not a very patient woman. So ... I tried 120 mg of soy on cycle days 3 to 7 this month and bam! Moved up my ovulation by three days and got a peak on day 15 instead of 18. I'm cautiously hopefuly, but I really *felt* my ovulation for the first time, too, which made me think it was stronger / healthier. We BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 16 & 17 (sorry if that's too much TMI). I will keep you posted -- I'm going to do my best to not test until 14 DPO, which is May 21. I know I'm knew here and a "stranger," but I feel like I know all of you after spending hours pouring over your posts. Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for us.

hi i was wondering if someone could explain to me what to do, im currently not very regular and was told to look here.

I want to try natural ways to increase ovulation before i go down the dr route. Can someone please tell me how this works?

Congrats!!!

What days did you take it and how much??:winkwink:

120mg days 2-6, did days 3-7 first month and got extra day on LP, think it gave me the chance I needed by going up to 11 day LP!

xx

Hi ladies,

I am 31 years old and was on birth control for 10 years, coming off last October. My period came back like clockwork, every 29 to 30 days, but I have a CBFM and after using it for the past four months, determined I have a luteal phase of only 10 to 11 days.

I too came off the pill last october after being on it for 5 years and my period only arrieved every 2 months, now its not even doing that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->