Any Soy Ladies out there?

MrsW - I think tonight would be okay! I don't think I'd wait till tomorrow night! But, you've probably already decided one way or the other since its way late there!

peanut - I have to agree that it would have to maybe be another ingredient in the Soy tabs if you regularly eat soybean products. Not the soy itself. Unless there's something else different... that's about all it could be!

pink_bow - I can't imagine they're 400mg. Are you sure they aren't 40mg? That's a normal tablet size! 400mg is WAAAAAAY TOO HIGH!

Got my bloods... No thyroid issues. Back to the Soy for me! :)

It says on the bottle that there is 40% of soy in there so really its 160mg.Ive ordered some 100mg tabs now tho so shall take one of those a day. Quick question is anyone can help, I want to take the soy on cd3-7, but as I started my af yesterday afternoon, do I class today or yesterday as cd1?

thanks xx

thanks megg i took it last night anyway hope the little mix up with soy is lucky for me haha

xxx

MrsW - I think tonight would be okay! I don't think I'd wait till tomorrow night! But, you've probably already decided one way or the other since its way late there!

peanut - I have to agree that it would have to maybe be another ingredient in the Soy tabs if you regularly eat soybean products. Not the soy itself. Unless there's something else different... that's about all it could be!

pink_bow - I can't imagine they're 400mg. Are you sure they aren't 40mg? That's a normal tablet size! 400mg is WAAAAAAY TOO HIGH!

Got my bloods... No thyroid issues. Back to the Soy for me! :)

It says on the bottle that there is 40% of soy in there so really its 160mg.Ive ordered some 100mg tabs now tho so shall take one of those a day. Quick question is anyone can help, I want to take the soy on cd3-7, but as I started my af yesterday afternoon, do I class today or yesterday as cd1?

thanks xx

If it was a real flow and not just spotting, then count yesterday as CD1 and start them tomorrow. If it ws just spotting and not a real flow count today as CD1.

just wanted to say i have been taking 100mg of soy for 2 months and i got my bfp today, i had been trying for 6 months in total so i think it helped

Eek! I think I took too much IS, my tablets came in 38 mg capsules so I took 4 a day (158 mg in total).... Is this likely to hinder O?

Btw, I stopped taking them today and my rash is already better so I reckon there was something in them that didn't agree with me.... Will try and switch brand nxt month....

xx

pink_bow - Class the first day of flow as CD1. So, it would be last night if it was more than spotting.

abstersmum - CONGRATS! :hugs: That's wonderful, honey!!! :yipee:

peanut - 158mg is probably fine. Its not going to hurt you or anything. I doubt its enough to hinder O. Its only about 79mg Clomid equivalent... That's between the normal starting dose and the normal 2nd dose. So, I think it'll be okay! :hugs:

I started pills to start my bleed. I should be bleeding by mid- to late-next week. Back on the horse, it seems!

thank you this group gave me some good advice when i decided to use soy fingers crossed for all

pink_bow - Class the first day of flow as CD1. So, it would be last night if it was more than spotting.

abstersmum - CONGRATS! :hugs: That's wonderful, honey!!! :yipee:

peanut - 158mg is probably fine. Its not going to hurt you or anything. I doubt its enough to hinder O. Its only about 79mg Clomid equivalent... That's between the normal starting dose and the normal 2nd dose. So, I think it'll be okay! :hugs:

I started pills to start my bleed. I should be bleeding by mid- to late-next week. Back on the horse, it seems!

Thanks Megg, sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
Hoping for your next cycle luv :thumbup:

Thanks, peanut! :hugs: I'm hoping too! Maybe it'll all workout sooner rather than later!

Edit: If I start bleeding when I think I will and O is CD16 (as usual)... my EDD would be the day after my 30th b-day! LOL Let's hope for that, okay? Okay!

Megg you might want to use dollar store test or cheap test to test down your HCG before starting the soy because its only gonna delay and mess things up when you HPTs turn neg then start the soy and OPKS

My HCG was already down. Everything stopped growing a good 6 weeks ago, so my HCG was already back at <1. It likely never got very high to begin with. I guess that could be seen as the one silver lining!

hi ladies,

cd21 for me. still no ovulation. i've had small amounts of ewcm, but i still don't feel like ovulation is one its way :(

my hopes and pma for a normal length cycle are slipping away :(

Butterfly I didn't ov til CD24 this cycle :hugs: I think it takes a few cycles to bring ov closer and since we both had 50+ day cycles last time I think anything before CD30 is a huge improvement. Stay positive!

Hi, I've started using SI's this week. Basically I've got a very irregular cycle and have been bleeding for over three weeks now. So on Monday I started taking 120mg of SIs and I'm taking my last lot today. I think my bleeding has slowed down quite a bit so fx the soya has given my cycle a boost and I will eventually ovulate - do you think what I did is ok?

Sparkly - can I just say you do not look old enough to have a 17-year-old son!! I was lurking on these pages and thought from your picture that you looked like you were in your 20s. I hope when I have a 17-year-old I look that good!

P.S - anyone in the UK on the lookout for SI's - Tesco sell them in 40mg capsules (so I take three at a time) for only £2.80 and it is 3for2 at the mo.

I got my SI from tesco on 3for2 too! I got a SI, a multivit and a folic acid :)

Yeah, I bought a tub of SI's, one of Evening Primrose Oil and one multi-vit. I wish I could be one of these people that find it easy to take tablets. I seem to spend about a minute with the tablet in my mouth, plucking up the courage to swallow - not that good when altogether I'm taking six a day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->