Any Soy Ladies out there?

I have a question for you ladies, I'm taking Soy CD3-7, I'm on CD 7 now. My temps are higher than they were at this time last cycle. DId anyone notice that Soy made your temps higher? I'm not complaining....

redhead - I don't know exactly how it'll go since you weren't on a specific cycle day to start the soy. I hope it works, but don't lose hope if it doesn't... You might need a fresh cycle for it to truly due you good. Provera is what fixed my perpetual bleeding. But, its prescription only. Good luck, honey! :hugs:

momtoaz - Yes, I can raise your temps while you're taking it and a few days afterwards. It doesn't always, but that's likely the cause of it! :)

Sparkly - can I just say you do not look old enough to have a 17-year-old son!! I was lurking on these pages and thought from your picture that you looked like you were in your 20s. I hope when I have a 17-year-old I look that good!

:cry: aww hun, I've got a tear in my eyes, but in a good way, that's the nicest thing i've heard for a long time :happydance: It must be a good piccie!!!!!! lol! I've just turned 40 last month, people do say I look good for it, and I am completely au-naturel, my mum looks good in her 60's however she had a facelift at my age :wacko: My hubby is 47 this year and he looks about 38 :haha: so we must be doing something right!! we don't smoke or drink, so I think that helps.

Good luck with the soy hun, I hope it does the trick for you xxxx

i took soy CD 3-7 (don't think I took enough), but FF says I OV. I don't agree with it because I didn't have any signs, but it's giving me hope that it may be just around the corrner:) Hoping for some higher temps!

hello ladies :)

i've had a tiny bit of blood-streaked ewcm today... maybe ovulation spotting? don't want to get my hopes up too much, but it would be nice!

we haven't :sex: all week :( we've both been so stressed out over work and other stuff that it just hasn't happened :( so if i am ovulating today, we've definitely missed our chance, but i'm going to make sure we make up for lost time over the weekend, in case i ovulate during the next few days.

Woo hoo!!! that's great news BB, that's usually a sign for me that I'm about to ovulate........what you doing on here???......get busy :) xx

Sparkly - 40?!?! No effin' way! I'm not calling you a liar, but your picture is calling you a dirty, dirty liar! LOL OMG! How jealous am I? I thought you were younger than me... and I'm 29. :(

WTF???? :yipee::wohoo::dance: Megg and redhead.......I love you both for cheering up and old woman!!! lmao :flower:

Just in case you're wondering that is not an old pic, it was taken in January, we were on holiday in Egypt! I'm determined to find another pic that shows me closer now!!! you'll see how old I really look :(

Do you have FB? I demand to see something that makes you not look freaking 23! Btw, first you look crazy young and then you say you vacationed in Egypt? How much jealousy fueled hate do I have for you right now? A LOT (if you weren't so great that I couldn't possibly hate you!)!!!

Hi Sue,

This is the first month I've temped and until today, FF said I ovulated last Friday. Today it moved to Sunday -- I think this morning's crazy high temp, though, was probably because I had a very restless night of sleep and was laying in bed awake for awhile before I temped. I think I'll go by my CMFM, though, that gave me peaks last Friday and Saturday. I also had major O pain / achiness on Friday.

Looking at my chart, do you guys think it was Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Having a BBT chart and an OPK/monitor conflict is stressing me out. I'm leaning toward believing my monitor and the pains I had last Friday though.

I really, really hope the soy worked this month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d5240

Friday looks like a good candidate... but the chart doesn't look "wrong" as it is now... hmm... not sure! I always assume its the latest of the possible dates so I know the absolute latest day that AF should be due!

Looks like friday to me too hun tic tac, I usually trust my cbfm more, as temps can sometimes be affected my different things. I swore that I ov'd earlier than FF told me last cycle, but wasn't using my cbfm so I can't confirm it :shrug:

CD1 for me today :) To try.......or not to try.......dat is dee question?? (just saying it outloud with a french accent....ahem!!)

I vote for trying, too! :)

Thanks for looking at my chart ladies. I think those early temp spikes threw off FF, too. I'm not a very good sleeper and I think that affects things. I was back to a more normal 97.7 today after yesterday's 98.4 reading, too. I think temping may just be difficult / innacurate for me and my sleep patterns. Definitely glad I have the monitor, too.

Hi ladies, hope you're all well in here :) I'm plodding along my 2ww on 6DPO, not testing til 1 week today if AF doesnt get me beforehand! My last 3 temps are reallly high. this morning was a 98.2 and coverline was 97.3.. dunno what that means but I'm pretending its a good thing LOL

Butterfly FX that you BD and catch the eggy!
I agree with the others, no way in hell do you look 40 Sparkly :shock:
Welcome aboard tictac!

Blah - My coverline is always 97.3... 98.2 is a really good temp for me! So, I agree with you! LOL

I'm not a good sleeper either tictac, if I sleep longer than 3 hours at a time, I'm surprised! I would probably sleep better if my DH didn't snore so loudly.....but he does...so I don't....can't sleep without him, I've tried! I believe taking temps vaginally can be more reliable.....I haven't tried it yet though.

I may not entirely look 40, but I feel it!

Megg the Egypt hols, was actually our long awaited honeymoon, we've been married for 15 years, and never been on hols without our son!! not even a honeymoon.....so don't be jealous :) How are you doing today hunny?

Well... I would never begrudge you your honeymoon! But, I would like to see a lot more countries than I've actually seen! I've only the US, Canada, the Bahamas and Mexico! That's not nearly enough for me! I need to get across an ocean at some point though!!! Its important!

I'm okay today... Feeling pretty decent! I finished my last dose of Provera to start my bleed. So, now I'm just waiting for 2-5 (usually) days for that so I can get on with the testing!

Hi everyone, well I should have expected that not even the mighty soya would stop this bleeding. I've got some noristerone left over from a year ago when I had a non-stop bleed so I might take that again and then take soya again next time.

Sparkly - a honeymoon in Egypt sounds lovely - no wonder you look so relaxed and happy in your pic. Have you tested yet - don't keep us all in suspense!!
Megg33 - I would love to go to the Bahamas, Canada and Mexico, you are v lucky as they look like amazing places. Most of my holidays have been spent in Europe (easiest place to get to for a sunny holiday from the UK). If you ever get the chance to go to Italy then do it, the big cities are v expensive (diet coke costing 8 euros!!) but we rented a cute one-bedroom villa in a little Tuscan village which had a cafe serving pizzas for 4 euros. I'm like you, I want to see more of the world - just wish I had the money to do it!!
Blah - enjoy your 2ww, I wish I could join you. Fx that May is your month.
Tic Tac - I use a monitor and there have been months when I would have been lost without it. As I have such irregular cycles temping wouldn't work for me as, from what people have said, you only know you have ovulated after it has happened, which in most cases is too late. Bring on the fertility monitor I say.

Hi red. sorry to hear about your bleeding, I hope it gets sorted soon hun x

We weren't ttc in my last cycle, I'm on CD 2 today, and we are going to try this time...So bring on the ovulation :winkwink: I've brought out my cbfm, switched it on and it was on CD 80!!!!!!!! It was still on my cycle from January!!! I hope it doesn't think I'm gonna have another 80 day cycle!! It could do with a button that you press to tell it your preggie, other than that it's a brill piece of kit imho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->