Any Soy Ladies out there?

redhead - I'd love to go to Italy! I'm 50% Italian!!! I wish Europe was the easiest place for me to vacation! Most of the places I want to visit are in Europe! I was in Niagara Falls, ON twice, Nassau and Coco Cay Bahamas once on a cruise (Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas that has been retired), and Cozumel Mexico once on a cruise (Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas). The Bahamas were hot and dirty! I wouldn't go back unless I just didn't get off the ship! Cozumel was okay, but I burn easily and that's about all I got out of my afternoon at the beach! Niagara Falls is absolutely breathtaking and everyone should see it at least once!!!! Cruises are the way to go... Screw the "destination"... its all about the ship! Royal Caribbean stole my heart! LOL

hello ladies,

cd 24. still no ovulation, as far as i can tell.

i've been temping this month, but it's not really getting me anywhere because my sleep patterns are all over the place and i haven't been able to temp properly because of the OH being annoyed with the beeping of the thermometer :( my temp shot up yesterday, but i hadn't had much sleep and its back down again today, so it seems i'm still waiting for that egg :(

i'm starting to worry that i'm going to have another really long cycle :(

Hi there, I introduced myself a few weeks back, but haven't posted since. This is my first cycle using 120mg of soy on CD 3-7 and my first month using CBFM. I have long irregular cycles. I'm on CD 25 today and for the past two days I've had EWCM, but all lows on my monitor. So frustrating. I also feel like EWCM is starting to dry up which is normal for me before I ovulate. I'm not sure what's going on!!

BuuterflyBaby... how long are your cycles normally? Mine have been 37 days, 59 days and 48 days. It's so frustrating!

hi yodamiles, until recently, my cycles were fairly regular, usually 28/29 days long... but then i took B50 complex because i had short lp, and my last two cycles were 33 and then 64 days long :(

i stopped taking the B50 complex because that was the only thing that i had changed, but i still haven't ovulated, so it's looking like another long cycle for me :( i hate not knowing what's going on.

i'm starting to think that i'm just not supposed to have a baby :(

hello ladies,

cd 24. still no ovulation, as far as i can tell.

i've been temping this month, but it's not really getting me anywhere because my sleep patterns are all over the place and i haven't been able to temp properly because of the OH being annoyed with the beeping of the thermometer :( my temp shot up yesterday, but i hadn't had much sleep and its back down again today, so it seems i'm still waiting for that egg :(

i'm starting to worry that i'm going to have another really long cycle :(

Same here Butterfly.. CD25 and no ovulation:cry: My chart is all over the place.

Dont want another long cycle (77 days the last one).

Hope everything clears up for both of us.:flower:

so you're only one day ahead of me, marie87 :) i guess that makes us cycle buddies! lol.

i really hope ovulation happens for us both soon, hun, and that we both have shorter cycles than last time (couldn't get much longer than 64 and 77, surely?!).

the way i figure it, my last cycle was 64 days long, so assuming (dreaming really, since i know my lp was short before the long cycle) that i have a regular 14 day lp this month, if i ovulate any time before cd50, i'll have a shorter cycle than last time... obviously, i'd like it to be *much* shorter, so i'd like to ovulate soon...!

Hey, girls! Sorry you're having ovulation issues! :hugs: I wish there was something that could be done mid-cycle to try and force it without medical intervention! I hate that we do everything we can so very early and just have to hope for the best! Sincerely hoping that those eggies show for you gals any day now!

Butterflybaby.. I think that makes us cycle buddies too! so we can go through this cycle together. After these long cycles we had it would be perfect if we can have a shorter one (and the most important thing, OVULATE:winkwink:). Do you have a link to your chart?

Megg.. you are the sweetest girl:hugs:, Thank you:flower:

Hi there, I introduced myself a few weeks back, but haven't posted since. This is my first cycle using 120mg of soy on CD 3-7 and my first month using CBFM. I have long irregular cycles. I'm on CD 25 today and for the past two days I've had EWCM, but all lows on my monitor. So frustrating. I also feel like EWCM is starting to dry up which is normal for me before I ovulate. I'm not sure what's going on!!

BuuterflyBaby... how long are your cycles normally? Mine have been 37 days, 59 days and 48 days. It's so frustrating!

It was my first month using CBFM and I got my first high on CD22 and a peak on CD23 and 24 so it can change REALLY quickly.

:hugs: girls, must be so frustrating. I hope I never get another 50day cycle let alone 60+ :(

It was my first month using CBFM and I got my first high on CD22 and a peak on CD23 and 24 so it can change REALLY quickly.

Thanks, Blah! That gives me hope that my peak is around the corner!

I only have a few days left before the monitor stops asking for sticks. I'm just going to do a hard reset and keep going. There is no way this monitor can "get to know me" anyway! My cycles are way too erratic! Has anyone here ever done this?

I didn't get a peak on my monitor until the second month, on CD18. I was relieved, since I had 17 days of high the first month.

Then, the third month, I had another 17 days of high and no peak. I was super stressed about it, but by manually "reading" my sticks, CD18 sure looked like a peak to me. I think the monitor just didn't pick it up (or so I like to believe).

Month four was pretty normal, like month two -- three days of high before a peak on CD18.

Then, this month with soy, month five, I got a peak on CD15, after only one day of high on CD14 (the monitor starts asking me for sticks on CD9).

So yes, I totally understand what you're going through with the machine making you crazy!! I hope that for you, like me, it will get better with time.

cd25 today... had quite a bit of ewcm this afternoon, so hopefully i'm a step closer to ovulation! saying that though, we :sex: last night, so it might just be left over semen, although that's usually gone by lunch time and the ewcm was after that... i'll make sure we :sex: again tonight, just in case... fingers crossed!

i can't link to my chart, i'm afraid, marie :( when i opened the ff account, i stupidly picked a username that used my real name and i'm really careful about putting that kind of info online :( my chart is rubbish anyway :( i've missed loads of days and the temps i have taken are probably very inaccurate - i don't sleep very well and i keep taking it at wildly different times :(

do you think you're any closer to ovulation?

thanks for the support, everyone. it's really lovely :)

cd25 today... had quite a bit of ewcm this afternoon, so hopefully i'm a step closer to ovulation! saying that though, we :sex: last night, so it might just be left over semen, although that's usually gone by lunch time and the ewcm was after that... i'll make sure we :sex: again tonight, just in case... fingers crossed!

i can't link to my chart, i'm afraid, marie :( when i opened the ff account, i stupidly picked a username that used my real name and i'm really careful about putting that kind of info online :( my chart is rubbish anyway :( i've missed loads of days and the temps i have taken are probably very inaccurate - i don't sleep very well and i keep taking it at wildly different times :(

do you think you're any closer to ovulation?

thanks for the support, everyone. it's really lovely :)

Aww, never mind about the chart, I understand:flower:

Keep that BD in case you are ovulating, so you dont miss the chance.

Well, about me.. I dont know, I think AF got me.. I am spotting almost light flow:shrug: Honestly, I am happy that I had a 26 cycle. Let's see what this month bring me after all.

Ah ha! I just posted a new thread about this - I'm glad to found this buddy group. I haven't YET tried it but I'm leaning towards trying it next cycle (if she shows that is).

Well it's CD 28 for me and still a low on my monitor. Oh how I hate long cycles! I'm feeling lots of sharp twinges so maybe, just maybe my body is gearing up!

Blah - When do you plan on testing? How are you feeling?

hi ladies just got our sperm results back and they were not so good... im so upset can anyone help me?? is there even point in us ttc and taking soy!! i feel so angry i wasovulating and soy fixed that and now this.... i fele useless!!
Volume 2.6ml
Sperm Concentration 19.9million
Count 51.74milion
Motility 19%
Morphology 0%
xxx

hi ladies just got our sperm results back and they were not so good... im so upset can anyone help me?? is there even point in us ttc and taking soy!! i feel so angry i wasovulating and soy fixed that and now this.... i fele useless!!
Volume 2.6ml
Sperm Concentration 19.9million
Count 51.74milion
Motility 19%
Morphology 0%
xxx

I looked some of it up...

https://www.drmalpani.com/book/chapter4b.html
(good, simple explanations of possible complications with each criteria)
https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/semen-analysis
(pg 2 of WebMD has "normal" results and what they mean)

If you want honesty, the things I've just read don't bode very well for conceiving naturally... unless I misunderstood what I was reading.

The motility isn't great, but morphology of 0%... I'm not quite sure how they work around that. It said that 15% is acceptable... and it seemed to suggest that there are different standards that the sperm can be held to. I don't know how strict of a standard they used.

I know they will usually want to do 2 SA's to be sure that the first wasn't skewed for some reason.

I also found this on another message board type thing:

person #1 said:
My DH got his SA results back and
it said he has 0% morphology.
What does this mean?
Will we ever be able to conceive?

person #2 said:
RESPONSE:
Ouch!!
That means that none of the sperm
were healthy or formed properly..
If it can not be resolved you
may need donor insem or IVF
if they can make a few good men.
But please get a second count in 6 weeks
and have him wear boxers and stay out of heat.
Good luck.

So, I guess there's some hope of changing that number?

I'm really sorry, hun! :hugs: I wanted to tell you that it was all fine and everything... but I couldn't say it in good faith! I hope you're not angry at me for being honest. I really hope it all gets worked out somehow. If you ever need a good vent, I'm around! :hugs:

Oh, MrsWooolf. How terribly difficult -- that is tough, tough news and I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue. I'll be praying that the second round of testing comes back with better results.

Today is CD28 in my world -- AF usually shows on days 29 or 30, so I'm getting nervous. I woke up about an hour and a half earlier than normal today and temped, to find that it had plummeted by .8 degrees over yesterday (yesterday was 97.9, today was 97.1). I was just heartbroken. I fell back into a deep sleep for two hours, though, and when I woke up, I temped again and it was back to a normal post-o reading of 97.9.

Sooo ... was my thermometer off? Did my crazy sleep just screw it up and I should throw out today's temp? Or, is AF imminent?

All thoughts and ideas welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->