Any Soy Ladies out there?

sorry to hear your news, mrswooolf :(

i'm cd 27 today. lots and lots of ewcm over the last two days and had a really weird pain in my right side - kind of like a sharp pulsating pain... but it only lasted about 10 minutes, so i don't know whether it has anything to do with anything.

my temp dropped way down today too, much lower than it's been on any other day this cycle. i haven't been sleeping too well lately though, so i don't know how accurate any of my temps are!! this is my first cycle of temping so i'm not sure if it means anything - is it normal for temp to drop dramatically around ovulation?

marie - a 27 day cycle is much better than a super long cycle!! but we're not cycle buddies anymore! :( still... we'll just have to be united in our hatred of long cycles instead ;) lol.

... is it normal for temp to drop dramatically around ovulation?

You may be having your pre-ovulatory "dip ..." Found this on the SteadyHealth site, but can't post the URL since I'm too new a B&B member. Thought you might find it helpful, though.

"During the first part of a woman's menstrual cycle, basal body temperatures will be lower, and the first half of your menstrual cycle is called the follicular phase. Right before ovulation, you will have a slight drop in temperature followed by a sharp rise in basal temperature. Not all women will have a drop in temperature before ovulation, but if you do notice a temperature drop, start having intercourse then. Around the time you ovulate, you should see a rise in temperature. When you notice this, you have already ovulated. That is why charting works best when done for a few months constantly."

Oh, MrsWooolf. How terribly difficult -- that is tough, tough news and I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue. I'll be praying that the second round of testing comes back with better results.

Today is CD28 in my world -- AF usually shows on days 29 or 30, so I'm getting nervous. I woke up about an hour and a half earlier than normal today and temped, to find that it had plummeted by .8 degrees over yesterday (yesterday was 97.9, today was 97.1). I was just heartbroken. I fell back into a deep sleep for two hours, though, and when I woke up, I temped again and it was back to a normal post-o reading of 97.9.

Sooo ... was my thermometer off? Did my crazy sleep just screw it up and I should throw out today's temp? Or, is AF imminent?

All thoughts and ideas welcome!

You should use the 97.9. FF specifically says (somewhere) that you should use the temperature that is most similar to your usual temping circumstances. Waking up for a moment and temping doesn't matter much. Since you went back to sleep, you should definitely use the more normal timed temp! I don't think AF is imminent! :hugs:

Thank you, Megg. That really made me feel better -- I just need to chill!! Thanks for your support. :)

Eh, we all freak out about temps! I expect the same from you when I'm freaking out in 3 weeks! LOL :hugs:

oh shit!!! lol thanks megg honesty is what i need!!! ive been googling all night and came across alot of info.... im sooo upset its unreal i just cant believe this!!! i honestly cant believe this...

plan of action to keep trying of course... health eating, exercise, LOTS of fruit and veg, vitamins and re test in 8 weeks....

everytime i look at my man i just want to cry!!! dont think i can handle this ttc!!!

thanks ladies!!

xxx

oh shit!!! lol thanks megg honesty is what i need!!! ive been googling all night and came across alot of info.... im sooo upset its unreal i just cant believe this!!! i honestly cant believe this...

plan of action to keep trying of course... health eating, exercise, LOTS of fruit and veg, vitamins and re test in 8 weeks....

everytime i look at my man i just want to cry!!! dont think i can handle this ttc!!!

thanks ladies!!

xxx

Hopefully you can get those #'s improved in the next 2 months! I don't know if he drinks, but try to keep him from it. Keep him out of hot water. Nothing tight on the naughty bits! All of that! There are also herbals that can help with sperm and whatnot... not sure which ones off the top of my head though! It couldn't hurt!

(coming out of lurkdom again)
Mrs Woolf tell your husband to take vit c, zinc and one a day for mens prostate health it work wonder tell him to do it everyday until the next test. Thats what my husband use. GL

And Selenium MrsW. I think the morphology is your main issue, as the number is fine, the motility a bit low, but they are moving. My DH hasn't had his morphology analysed, but our FS didn't seem to be too concerned - due to low volume and numbers we're going down the IVF route now, probably ICSI, but that will depend on his sample on the day I guess!

Sorry it wasn't good news, but now you can implement a plan of attack and look at what your options are.

Leilani I dont know if she should add more selenium because the one a days have 105mcg in it but she can google vit for sperm, thats how I found the ones for my husband.

Sorry for your news MrsWoolf :(

This feels a bit inappropriate now but I tested this morning and got my BFP. Still in complete shock as it was our first cycle so we feel very lucky.

sorry to hear your news, mrswooolf :(

i'm cd 27 today. lots and lots of ewcm over the last two days and had a really weird pain in my right side - kind of like a sharp pulsating pain... but it only lasted about 10 minutes, so i don't know whether it has anything to do with anything.

my temp dropped way down today too, much lower than it's been on any other day this cycle. i haven't been sleeping too well lately though, so i don't know how accurate any of my temps are!! this is my first cycle of temping so i'm not sure if it means anything - is it normal for temp to drop dramatically around ovulation?

marie - a 27 day cycle is much better than a super long cycle!! but we're not cycle buddies anymore! :( still... we'll just have to be united in our hatred of long cycles instead ;) lol.

I got a temp dip before I ovulated too hun. It was at coverline 97.3 then dipped to 96.8 and went back up to 97.2 on ovulation day then above coverline for 1dpo. FX you're oving today. get BDing!

Sorry Mrs Woolf :hugs:

Blah - fantastic news - congrats hun :thumbup:

Well I am cd 15 today and still no sign of O.... I really thought the soy would bring my O on earlier this cycle... :cry:
Now am getting worried I have messed up my cycle and maybe won't O at all - I have none of the symptoms I usually have in the run up to O (last cycle I O'ed on CD 17)....

Blah - Congratulations!!! You must be thrilled! How much soy did you take and which days did you take it?

Blah MASSIVE congrats!! happy for you :)

thanks ladies this morning i woke up ready to get go... i had a sulk and now im ready to hit this hard... been googling like mad and have been looking at vitamins etc...

we dont smoke or drink that often but its been cut out... fresh fruit and veg water im really praying all this makes a diff and in 8 weeks we will see a difference.. im still going to ttc... i might not take soy next cycle and see what my body is doing natural now...

no point taking soy if its going to be in it for long haul?? what do you ladies recon??

i scared i stop soy my cycles will go back to unregular etc??

thanks again ladies i couldnt do this without you lot you know!!

xxxx

Sorry for your news MrsWoolf :(

This feels a bit inappropriate now but I tested this morning and got my BFP. Still in complete shock as it was our first cycle so we feel very lucky.

OMG !!! Congratsssss!!:happydance:

:flower:

Blah - Congratulations!!! You must be thrilled! How much soy did you take and which days did you take it?

120mg CD3-7. It really does work, it makes you ovulate but I guess I was just super lucky that OHs swimmers met my eggy first time round!

Congrats BLAH!!!

MrsWolf- sorry to hear about your dh's swimmers. But I think it's great you're being strong and taking matters into your own hands. I know of at least one vitamin that helps, Zinc. I have my dh on it, however no known sperm issues, just figured it can't hurt right? I'd be like you and google and do my best to get dh to take any type of vit/supplement that would aid in increasing sperm counts/motility, etc. What about Maca for your dh? It's a superfood, and supposed to help fertility for both men and women. It's $$, but if it works then why not. GL and I hope your able to solve this without intervention.

congratulations Blah11!! i am so so pleased for you!!

my temp was down again this morning - same temp as yesterday - and my cm is streaked with blood today. still ewcm, but less of it than there's been over the last two days. this all sounds positive, i know.. but my PMA has been spread a little bit too thin!!

i hope i ovulate soon - i'm on cd28 and i'm bored of this bit of my cycle now!!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm "out" for this month. *She* showed last night. Back to the drawing board ... I have a doctor's appointment on the Tuesday after Memorial Day to discuss my a possible LPD, though. So hopefully some real answers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->