Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hey girls I'm back. I had a chemical I think, I'm cd1 again anyway :( Bit sad but its not the end of the world, eggy was obviously not quite right. ON TO NEXT CYCLE!

Hi ladies :flower:

Blah, sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

I had a +OPK some days ago, but didn't have any ovulation twinges which I usually get the following day (or at least I did last cycle and can't remember what used to happen before having my son).... Do you all think this may mean I didn't ovulate? I thought with taking soy it was supposed to increase my symptoms...? :shrug:

Maybe you got the twinges when you were asleep or something? If you got a + and a temp rise I'd say it's safe to say you ov'd.

2 days til I need to take soy again. I ovulated CD24 last cycle, should I up the dose to 160mg or leave as is? CD24 is still pretty late :( means I have a 38 day cycle.

Blah -I'm so sorry to hear that. Your positive attitude is great though!

Peanut - Do you chart your temps? Can you confirm ovulation?

I'm on CD33 and I finally got a high on my monitor!! I had EWCM over the weekend and lots of cramps which I never experienced before ovulation prior to soy. Maybe that's a good thing?

oh blah im gutted to hear your news hun!!! so glad to hear your staying postivie tho!! HUGS!!

thanks ladies about soy info ill have 3 more months of soy then i shall have a break... hoping by then with extra weight loss etc we mightget some good results..

im getting close to O, dtd is a big of a no go just now think fiances sex drive has took a hit due to these tests results... so tonight ill need to seduce him and not play the o card see if he fancies it HAHA

xxx

Blah, I'm not sure whether you should increase the dose (am totally new to soy). Don't they increase the second dose of clomid thou...? and soy should be used in the same way...? :shrug: I am sure Megg would have some advice thou... :hugs:

Yodamiles - great on the high on the monitor - get bd'ing :happydance:

Mrs. Woolf good luck in seducing DH - I am sure you won't have any prpoblems there :winkwink:

I don't temp and chart - not really sure what it's all about, but have gathered you have to temp at excatly the same time every morning before you get out of bed right...? I am still doing a night feed, at some point between 4 and 6 in the morning so not sure that would work for me... :nope:

:kiss:

Hi ladies :flower:

Blah, sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

I had a +OPK some days ago, but didn't have any ovulation twinges which I usually get the following day (or at least I did last cycle and can't remember what used to happen before having my son).... Do you all think this may mean I didn't ovulate? I thought with taking soy it was supposed to increase my symptoms...? :shrug:

It doesn't necessarily cause more O symptoms. Some people ovulate just fine with it and have no O signs at all! :)

Maybe you got the twinges when you were asleep or something? If you got a + and a temp rise I'd say it's safe to say you ov'd.

2 days til I need to take soy again. I ovulated CD24 last cycle, should I up the dose to 160mg or leave as is? CD24 is still pretty late :( means I have a 38 day cycle.

CD24 is still pretty late. I'd probably go ahead and try 160mg or 200mg. For Clomid equivalent, 200mg is the next step. But you're welcome to try 160mg first if you're more comfortable with that! Good luck, sweetie!

Blah -I'm so sorry to hear that. Your positive attitude is great though!

Peanut - Do you chart your temps? Can you confirm ovulation?

I'm on CD33 and I finally got a high on my monitor!! I had EWCM over the weekend and lots of cramps which I never experienced before ovulation prior to soy. Maybe that's a good thing?

:thumbup:

oh blah im gutted to hear your news hun!!! so glad to hear your staying postivie tho!! HUGS!!

thanks ladies about soy info ill have 3 more months of soy then i shall have a break... hoping by then with extra weight loss etc we mightget some good results..

im getting close to O, dtd is a big of a no go just now think fiances sex drive has took a hit due to these tests results... so tonight ill need to seduce him and not play the o card see if he fancies it HAHA

xxx

I imagine he's a little fragile right now. A good seducing may take care of that and impending O though! :)

Blah, I'm not sure whether you should increase the dose (am totally new to soy). Don't they increase the second dose of clomid thou...? and soy should be used in the same way...? :shrug: I am sure Megg would have some advice thou... :hugs:

Yodamiles - great on the high on the monitor - get bd'ing :happydance:

Mrs. Woolf good luck in seducing DH - I am sure you won't have any prpoblems there :winkwink:

I don't temp and chart - not really sure what it's all about, but have gathered you have to temp at excatly the same time every morning before you get out of bed right...? I am still doing a night feed, at some point between 4 and 6 in the morning so not sure that would work for me... :nope:

:kiss:

As long as its around the same time and you've had at least 3 hours of consecutive sleep, you should be fine. Mine aren't always at the same time. I'm not that dedicated! LOL

AFM... Soy dose #1 today! Whoop whoop!

Megg - you go girl!!!

Thanks for ALWAYS replying to all our concerns and questions - you are the soy queen :haha:

:hugs:

so sorry to hear your news, Blah :(

ewcm again today. had a really rough night's sleep and forgot to temp this morning though, so don't know what my chart would be doing.

me and oh had a chat last night and i'm considering going back on the pill :( i don't understand why my cycle has become so irregular and it's really getting me down. i don't want to stop TTC, but it feels like it's never going to happen for me and maybe a month back on the pill would help regulate things again... or give me some time to figure out my next step...?

i spoke to my doctor on the phone today and he basically said it can take months after coming off the pill to get back to a regular cycle, which i understand, but i came off the pill in august and my cycle *did* get back to normal and now it's messed up - my cycles are longer and more confusing now than when i came off the pill :( he basically said i just have to wait and see.

i know, in the grand scheme of things, there are people who are worse off than me, but my cycles were always really regular before i went on the pill and now i'm just so confused :(

I have a copy of Desiderata on my wall. My Sociology tutor gave it to me when i finished my A Levels and i've had it on my wall ever since. it normally makes me feel really positive, but not today :(

"And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. "

perhaps the universe is telling me i'm not supposed to be a mum :(

ewcm again today. had a really rough night's sleep and forgot to temp this morning though, so don't know what my chart would be doing.

me and oh had a chat last night and i'm considering going back on the pill :( i don't understand why my cycle has become so irregular and it's really getting me down. i don't want to stop TTC, but it feels like it's never going to happen for me and maybe a month back on the pill would help regulate things again... or give me some time to figure out my next step...?

i spoke to my doctor on the phone today and he basically said it can take months after coming off the pill to get back to a regular cycle, which i understand, but i came off the pill in august and my cycle *did* get back to normal and now it's messed up - my cycles are longer and more confusing now than when i came off the pill :( he basically said i just have to wait and see.

i know, in the grand scheme of things, there are people who are worse off than me, but my cycles were always really regular before i went on the pill and now i'm just so confused :(

I have a copy of Desiderata on my wall. My Sociology tutor gave it to me when i finished my A Levels and i've had it on my wall ever since. it normally makes me feel really positive, but not today :(

Don't feel sad hun, its normal to feel frustrated but never give up.

I dont think you should go on to the pill, is like taking steps back , you are body is trying to regulate.. give it time :hugs:.

Hope everything clear up for you so you can get your BFP soon:flower:

Megg - you go girl!!!

Thanks for ALWAYS replying to all our concerns and questions - you are the soy queen :haha:

Thanks, sweetie! :hugs:

I don't think the universe it telling you that at all. In fact, I think we can all find "signs from the universe" to tell us anything we want or fear! I think there might be a few real ones here and there, but mostly the "signs" are just our imaginations telling us what we want to hear or what we fear the most! :hugs:

AFM... Started my soy today... but also got a call from my doc saying she wanted a blood pregnancy test. Some levels came back elevated (not HCG, it wasn't tested on Friday) that suggest either pregnant (which is impossible before anyone gets excited) or I have an autoimmune disease. So, when my HCG comes back negative tomorrow... We get to start chasing down what autoimmune disease I have. I'm pretty angry at the universe today, tbh!

Thanks Megg. Is 200mg really high? It sounds high! I did some research and people take really high doses to conceive multiples :eek:

After a bit of reading... I might have located some shred of hope that I don't actually have an autoimmune disease! No guarantees, but I will be bringing it up to my doctor tomorrow!

Apparently, ESR (SED Rate) can be elevated slightly when pregnant OR menstruating! I was on CD2 and definitely still bleeding! It was 24 with a normal range of 0-20.

Also, CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is often elevated in obese adults! Well, they've got me there!

So, maybe I was just fat and bleeding? It wouldn't necessarily put me closer to an answer regarding the losses, but its better than an incurable disease! Maybe we should all cross our fingers and pray after all! LOL

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling so low hun. I wouldn't go back on the pill tbh. A fake hormone isn't going to help your own, if anything I think it'll make it worse along with delaying you getting a baby! Just see how things pan out this cycle. Hope you ov soon :hugs:

Thanks Megg. Is 200mg really high? It sounds high! I did some research and people take really high doses to conceive multiples :eek:

Nope! Its equal to 100mg of Clomid, which is the 2nd level dosage of it. I'm on 200mg right now.

After a bit of reading... I might have located some shred of hope that I don't actually have an autoimmune disease! No guarantees, but I will be bringing it up to my doctor tomorrow!

Apparently, ESR (SED Rate) can be elevated slightly when pregnant OR menstruating! I was on CD2 and definitely still bleeding! It was 24 with a normal range of 0-20.

Also, CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is often elevated in obese adults! Well, they've got me there!

So, maybe I was just fat and bleeding? It wouldn't necessarily put me closer to an answer regarding the losses, but its better than an incurable disease! Maybe we should all cross our fingers and pray after all! LOL

What sort of autoimmune disease do they suspect? My mum has mixed connective tissue disease (very similar to lupus). You should def mention yo uour doc that you were still bleeding when you were tested X

Nope! Its equal to 100mg of Clomid, which is the 2nd level dosage of it. I'm on 200mg right now.

How high can you go? I'll take 200mg CD3-7 this cycle and FX it brings me down to o'ing in the teens!

What sort of autoimmune disease do they suspect? My mum has mixed connective tissue disease (very similar to lupus). You should def mention yo uour doc that you were still bleeding when you were tested X

Yeah, I definitely will mention it! Thanks! No clue on which one is suspected yet. We have to rule out the levels being elevated due to pregnancy first. But, I told her very openly that a + HCG result would be the biggest shock of my life right now.

How high can you go? I'll take 200mg CD3-7 this cycle and FX it brings me down to o'ing in the teens!

FX'd it does! I don't know how high you can go, tbh! I've never really looked into it. They say the lowest level that gets the job done is best. Too much can be worse. But, I don't think anyone would be opposed to you trying to get O-day into the teens. Of course, be aware that it might never happen earlier. We can only hope it does! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->