Any Soy Ladies out there?

Yay! Good, positive stories! LOL I was starting to think it had stopped working! It didn't stop my ovaries from failing me this cycle... but maybe it'll do something useful next cycle!

Would temping be something that would put you more in control? It would give you something new to get into and whatnot. I don't want to be a damper, and I'm sure you probably are ovulating, but ovulation kits can't tell you if you have actually ovulated or not. They can only tell you when its most likely to happen if its going to! Temping or an U/S are the only ways to confirm that you have actually ovulated. The other thing is that some people end up being very surprised by how long it takes the eggy to pop after they + OPK and are missing their window because they weren't temping. Just an idea!

I'd love to see you over in TTCAL... although, I wish you didn't have to be there! :hugs:

Hi Megg-certainally food for thought! I did try temping but i work shifts so its hard to get the tomes right. I think maybe I will b'd a bit longer i usually do day of positive ov plus next two so might extend that. all my blood results showed i o'v as well so hurry up BFP thanks for the advice x

Good point Megg. Glitter, I temp and it has been invaluable for me. I never realized I ovulated as late as I did until I started charting my temps. Once I figured that out, I got pregnant right away.

I look forward to seeing you in the other forum. And like Megg said, I wish you didn't have to be there.

xoxo

thanks xx

Quick q, I think I'm going to ov on CD24 again (even though my soy dose was upped). Should I just drop back down to 120mg?

If its not moving O forward, you could probably drop back to 120mg without incidence! :hugs:

Went to fertility doc, CD22.

The follicle was only 7mm, so it seems Soy didn't work.
Does follicles grow 2mm/day? Then there's another week for it to pop.
It is still earlier than CD40 like my last cycle, but too similar to my usual ov of CD30-33.

Anyhoo, Dr gave me Norethisterone to induce AF, and Clomid to take from CD2-6.
It's just the one tablet so I assume it is 50mg?
Hope it works:flower:

Sorry it didn't work out hun! 1 pill is generally 50mg, yes! I hope Clomid works for you! :hugs:

CD10 today ladies. Finished my first lot of soy 3 days ago. Think my temps are pretty good this month...more stable than usual anyway.

Now, waiting to O. No CM worth speaking of yet, CP pretty low and hard. *taps foot impatiently* lol :)

Your temps are very steady. That's going to look gorgeous with an O spike! You could O as soon as 2 days from now... or anytime after that!

Btw, are your names both Laura?!?! That's TOO fantastic for words! :D Made me smile to read it!!! Not sure why... but I love that!

Your temps are very steady. That's going to look gorgeous with an O spike! You could O as soon as 2 days from now... or anytime after that!

Btw, are your names both Laura?!?! That's TOO fantastic for words! :D Made me smile to read it!!! Not sure why... but I love that!

Ooo I hope so! I'm so impatient!! :loopy:

Yep :D I think it's quite funny too most of the time - be a bit of a pain when we get married as neither of us will be able to take the others' name, but hey ho I don't suppose that's such a major problem really.

Ooo I hope so! I'm so impatient!! :loopy:

Yep :D I think it's quite funny too most of the time - be a bit of a pain when we get married as neither of us will be able to take the others' name, but hey ho I don't suppose that's such a major problem really.

I didn't take my husband's name... I don't think name changing is as prevalent now as it once was! I revolted! You should see the looks I get when people assume our last names are the same and I have to correct them! :haha:

Same here Megg, I didn't take my hubby's name. I liked mine better. Laura, I used to babysit for a double mommy couple and the kids called them Mommy Sally and Mommy Tara. What will your little bubs call you both?

Quaver, sorry the soy didn't work. Hope the clomid does. I'm going to go natural for a few cycles and see how my charts work. I might ask for Clomid if I continue to ov late. Let us know how it goes.

Ooh! That's an interesting question! I hadn't thought of that! Mummy Laura and Mummy Laura isn't very specific, is it? Hmmm... Although, I think it would be cute to hear "These are my mummies Lauras!" Confuse people every chance you get!

About the last name taking... Not only did I like mine better... but there was a long conversation about how I would never share a name with his mother... vile woman that she is! LOL

LMAO that made me giggle. We regularly get called "The Laura's". I'm not sure what we'll go with - Mum and Mommy perhaps? Maybe our LO will come up with their own names for us :cloud9:

Hello Ladies

I was wondering if you could help me a little.

I have been to my doctors today and they have refused to help me. They said that the NHS will not fund any tests to find out of im ovulating or not nor will they fund anything like clomid not matter how long i try for.

So when i googled buying clomid online (stupid i know :dohh:) i came across the words Soy Isoflavones. It said it was considered a natural form of clomid. Know buying clomid online is a big no no as i know you have to be monitored so i was wondering if you could tell me a little about Soy Isoflavones. Eg when to take them, how much to take and where to buy them from.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know its been only 11months but im pretty sure something is just not right down there and im pretty sure its that im not ovulating :blush:

Thank you in advance
:hugs:

You take Soy on 5 days at the beginning of your AF, like days 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. You get better eggs later you are (5-9), and more eggs earlier you are.

I took 120mg/night on days 3-7, but it didn't make any difference. I was going to up it to 200mg, but decided to go to the doctor who prescribed me Clomid.

I hear people take 150mg for the first 3 days and 200mg for the last 2. It's up to you. Looking at your chart, I'd recommend it, though I'm not a doctor, and I only tried it for 1 cycle:blush:

Good luck:flower:

Oh, Holland and Barretts sells them:https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1

It contains 23mg/capsules.

Oh, Holland and Barretts sells them:https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1

Thank you for your help.

If it contains 23mg caps does that mean i have to take 7 caps a day to get 150mg??? Or is that divided over the 3 days :wacko: sorry im confused lol:haha:

Thank you for your help.

If it contains 23mg caps does that mean i have to take 7 caps a day to get 150mg??? Or is that divided over the 3 days :wacko: sorry im confused lol:haha:

Thats right hun, I am taking 5 pills this month (100mg), last month i took 4 pills (80mg). Mine are the GNC ones, 50mg but just 20mg of pure Soy ISo.

EDIT: You need to take 7 pills (if you want 150mg) each day for 5 days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->