Any Soy Ladies out there?

Thanks

Ive just ordered from a company called Vit shop. Its the only one i could find that would take Electron. They are 50mg per tablet so ill take, 3 per day for 3 days starting day four and then ill take four per day for 2 days. Phew!!!

Thank you for all your help. Ill let you know how i get on.

xxxxx

Kayleigh - If you are ovulating... which is questionable... your progesterone is almost definitely low post-O. The Soy *MIGHT* help with that... It might not. Hard to say. Interested to see what your cycle looks like on a chart after trying the soy!

LMAO that made me giggle. We regularly get called "The Laura's". I'm not sure what we'll go with - Mum and Mommy perhaps? Maybe our LO will come up with their own names for us :cloud9:

Well, you'll have to let us know what s/he calls you both when the time comes! :flower:

hello everyone! it's been *ages* since i last popped in, so i hope everyone is ok and that i haven't missed too much!

i'm cd2 today!!! so pleased to have finally finished that cycle. it was 53 days long in the end, which is an 11 day improvement on the cycle before!

back on the soy tomorrow - 200mg to see if it helps shorten my cycle a bit more :)

Hi ladies may I ask a stupid question? Would soy help someone with regular cycles who is pretty sure they are ovulating each month with associated pain and ewcm? Or is that the whole function of soy? Sorry I am at my MILs and getting through this thread on an iPhone in an area with poor signal and thought I'd ask! Cheers x

lozmo - That's the whole point of it. It could actually screw up a good thing for you! Skip this one, hun! :hugs: Good luck!

Do you temp & chart lozmo?

Hi ladies may I ask a stupid question? Would soy help someone with regular cycles who is pretty sure they are ovulating each month with associated pain and ewcm? Or is that the whole function of soy? Sorry I am at my MILs and getting through this thread on an iPhone in an area with poor signal and thought I'd ask! Cheers x

So - I have a *plan* :)
(I have lots of plans, whenever I say to my BH - I have an idea/plan he says....uh oh)

Here's my thoughts & plan

First - I think I'm going to input my last cycle, this cycle and going forward input into tcoyf & also FF

June 17 is CD13 for me
Currently I'm taking EPO and if I can see a clear Ov - then switch to flax oil, otherwise maybe switch to flax around CD17 or 18 to be safe.
Also my maca & soy arrived today so, with that being said...
Taking maca now (started today - from what I've read it's safe to take all cycle) continue with the maca

Assuming my period shows up, then next cycle do the following...
1 - look at this "current" cycle to see if it looked like I ov'd
2 - continue taking the maca
3 - take 160mg soy CD4, 5 & 6 - then 200mg CD7 & 8
4 - keep taking EPO until ovulation or CD17 or 18, switch to flax oil
5 - continue temping of course
6 - keep using pre-seed & softcups
7 - rape BH more often :rofl:

If STILL no BFP then do all the above except increase soy by 40mg per day and do CD5, 6 & 7 @ 200mg and CD8 & 9 @ 240mg AND wear OvWatch (just won a brand new one on eBay) - of course still temping

So - tcoyf, FF, soy, maca, pre-seed, softcups, EPO, flax, prenatal vites - am I missing anything here? :shrug:

Oh yeah, a baby

Ah thanks Megg I will give soy a miss then, thought I was missing something as I'm taking practically everything else! Good luck to you too Ive read a lot of your posts on here and admire your researching prowess lol

Started charting two months ago with FF,but I'm a bit slack with temping as I need a bbt one (next on shopping list), I use maca, pregnacare, EPO, Guaifenesin, grapefruit juice, softcups, preseed, conceive plus, and DH is on maca, wellman, zinc, Q10!

Ahhh okay, I'm guessing your counter looks much like mine, like a pharmacy :rofl: the good thing is - your hubs will take a pill, mine - won't take anything, not one damn thing

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Started charting two months ago with FF,but I'm a bit slack with temping as I need a bbt one (next on shopping list), I use maca, pregnacare, EPO, Guaifenesin, grapefruit juice, softcups, preseed, conceive plus, and DH is on maca, wellman, zinc, Q10!

So - I have a *plan* :)
(I have lots of plans, whenever I say to my BH - I have an idea/plan he says....uh oh)

Here's my thoughts & plan

First - I think I'm going to input my last cycle, this cycle and going forward input into tcoyf & also FF

June 17 is CD13 for me
Currently I'm taking EPO and if I can see a clear Ov - then switch to flax oil, otherwise maybe switch to flax around CD17 or 18 to be safe.
Also my maca & soy arrived today so, with that being said...
Taking maca now (started today - from what I've read it's safe to take all cycle) continue with the maca

Assuming my period shows up, then next cycle do the following...
1 - look at this "current" cycle to see if it looked like I ov'd
2 - continue taking the maca
3 - take 160mg soy CD4, 5 & 6 - then 200mg CD7 & 8
4 - keep taking EPO until ovulation or CD17 or 18, switch to flax oil
5 - continue temping of course
6 - keep using pre-seed & softcups
7 - rape BH more often :rofl:

If STILL no BFP then do all the above except increase soy by 40mg per day and do CD5, 6 & 7 @ 200mg and CD8 & 9 @ 240mg AND wear OvWatch (just won a brand new one on eBay) - of course still temping

So - tcoyf, FF, soy, maca, pre-seed, softcups, EPO, flax, prenatal vites - am I missing anything here? :shrug:

Oh yeah, a baby

Sounds like one heck of a plan! Uhm... unless you have any issues with thin blood... I'd add a low dose aspirin to that line-up. It really can't do harm unless you have problems with thin blood... Otherwise, you sound set! :)

Ah thanks Megg I will give soy a miss then, thought I was missing something as I'm taking practically everything else! Good luck to you too Ive read a lot of your posts on here and admire your researching prowess lol

Thank you! :hugs: I wish you much luck with quick success!

Still waiting on O :cry:

:hugs:

It worked last cycle on CD24. This cycle I upped my dose and my O is later. Think I am gonna O tbh cos I have LOOOOADS of ewcm.

It worked last cycle on CD24. This cycle I upped my dose and my O is later. Think I am gonna O tbh cos I have LOOOOADS of ewcm.

Maybe your body is holding out for a better egg with the higher dose! Better (even if a bit later) is still better! :hugs:

Just wanted to jump in and say I've been TTC for 11 months and took soy (95 3-7)for the first time this cycle and got a BFP! Good luck everyone:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->