Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Hi girls, Thankyou for your words, it means a lot.

BabyD - your highs this month do look like the peaks from last month so I am surprised it had not picked it up. I kept mine also but will get them out tomorrow and look to compare with yours. (I'm bed just now, a bit out of it with cocodamol). According to FF and opk (although I am not definite about the opks) they coincided ov with my peaks last month. Sound like you have the bd covered if you have ov'd though!!

Korink - I really hope the clomid doesn't delay you ov for much longer. I can't remember why you are taking it, was it more for progesterone rather than to actually make you ov? Sorry head a bit fuzzy. I am beginning to think things might be hormone related with me.

I am heading down to parents tomorrow for the holidays. Mum doesn't have internet so might be away for a few days (I'll try my temperamental phone). I have to phone the epu next week to confirm -ve hpt and then they will start looking into test for me. So I decided to have this cycle off and temp only, although I might ntnp around suspected ov date I don't know -argh what to do?

Have a lovely Christmas, hope you both catch the eggy. Love and hugs!!

Thanks so much Pink for the kind words. I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. Try to enjoy yourself. I know it isn't easy. We're here for you! Tons of virtual hugs your way.

Ugg, I had typed up a big thing and my computer froze!!!
Pink I'm glad you'll be around family, hopefully you find comfort in them...try and have a good Christmas, although is that really possible? Let's just get 2011 over with and move on to great things in 2012!!!
And I think it's a good idea to NTNP cuz then if it's meant to happen, it still can. I think since it was a natural mc, you shouldn't have to wait all the months to try like you would if you had a d/c.
Thinking of you. xoxox

Ok, CD16 and still high today!!!?!?? But today both the lines on the stick are VERY light....doesn't that mean peak or close to peak!??!?
God, I rarely OV later than CD17!

Rachael, did you get your peak today?? Hope so!
Pink, hope you're doing ok.

Kels ANOTHER high today for me too!! That's 11 damn days. I looked at the stick and my 2nd line isn't even there. I swear i already O'd. Stupid monitor!!!!

Weeellll I got another high yesterday, but then I decided to try an OPK later in the day and I got a blaring positive. Then today on my monitor I got a peak (the 2nd line today was darker than the first)?? WTF?? Judging by my temps and the OPK I think I actually O'd yesterday and my monitor's a day late but I just don't know which one to trust??!?!?!!?!? Idk though, guess I'll still bed for another day or 2.....
What about you???
Merry xmas to you and pink!!! xoxoxox

Hey Kelsey! That's awesome you got your peak! You must of O'd right after you peed on your stick. So weird. I got another high today. 12 stinking days in a row!!! I couldn't even believe it. Oh well i guess. I don't know if i should just stop with the sticks or see if i do end up getting a peak or going back down to low?! I had a dream last night i got a positive pregnancy test. It was a very faint line on a pink dye test. Almost looked smeared. I wish that would mean something but probably not considering i haven't even o'd yet! Who knows maybe i have? I doubt it since i'm still reading a high. So damn weird!

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you and your angels!!!! xoxoxo

Just s quick one. Merry Christmas to you lovely ladies. Yay for eventual peak korink and can't be be,long bow babyd. Hope you have a fab day.

Idk Rach, now that I really think my monitor was off, I think more and more that maybe you did O already and the monitor isn't 100% yet these first few months?!?!?! What CD is it for you? Didn't you say there were days that your test sticks looked like it should have been a peak? I'd go by that I think.....what does google say?
Thanks for thinking of us and hopping on to say merry xmas Pink, how sweet!! Merry xmas to you....hope you're handling everything as good as you can. :hugs:

I'm CD20. I think i'm going to stop using the sticks and keep BDing every other day for another 5 days or so. It's kinda like a hit or miss. I have nothing to lose right?!? Thanks so much girls for being here for me. I appreciate all the support and friendship you've given me. Merry Christmas and God Bless!!!!!

Pink, how are you holding up? You okay? Been thinking of you.

Omg girl, you're going to start chaffing with all your bd'ing! lol ;) What some champs you are. At least you can say there was not anything more you could have done.
Let me know if you decide to use the monitor tomorrow or not. I'd say if you do use it and it's still high I'd def say to save your sticks. Although it's weird it hasn't gone to low yet????
And thank YOU, I'm so thankful I've met you girls. I've been on these boards for awhile (well since my miscarriage in May) and I've posted things but never got much of a response or else never got to know anybody more than just short responses. It's been awesome to actually carry on a friendship with people where you hope the best for them and wonder how they're doing throughout the day, when you've never actually met them!

I TAKE IT ALL BACK! MY MONITOR WAS 100% CORRECT....My temp dropped today for OV, just like my monitor said. I guess it does know what it's talking about! lol At least some of the time....didn't ask for a stick today at all, since I got my peak yesterday on test stick #10. Still thought it would though....
I'm so curious how it went for you----lemme know!!

Awh thanks Kelsey! So happy and thankful for you girls! It is so weird how you sit here and wonder how the other person is doing, huh? It's awesome! So so so thankful for this website and all of you.

I decided to not use the monitor this morning. I figured the hell with it. I MIGHT try a stick in like 4 days to see what it says. I imagine it will ask for one for the next 8 days since im in my 2nd set of 10 for the month. I was reading on Dr. Google lol and some lady said she had 15 highs in a row. Some other girl mentioned she could have PCOS? i've wondered if i had that but i'm not going to stress about it just yet. Going to wait it out a couple more months and see. All i can keep on doing is trying.

Last month i doubted the monitor too and thought it was wrong about my O but i can't remember what happened and i was like 'wow this thing really is smart'. So yes, i think the cbfm is so well worth our money. It's no guessing game at all.

Hi girls,

I hope you both had a lovely Christmas!. Looks like the cbfm is confusing everyone. Korink - Glad you have ov'e Finger crossed you cathc the eggy this month.

Babyd - I agree with Korink - super stamina and anti chaffing abilities!! You have it covered regardless of cbfm.

AFM - I'll admit it has been extremely difficult for me. It was fab to see everyone and occasionally take my mind of things but more often than not its the first thing I think about and the last before bed and everything in between. I think what is more difficult is that the OH didn't want to tell anyone as it is 'personal to us' and the fact I can't use ttc again as something positive to focus on.

Rach what symptoms do you have that makes you think you have PCOCS? Sounds like it can range from mild to severe. Hopefully you don't.
Pink when do you have your next appointment?

Well, i'm not sure if i have it. Like, it's a battle in my head. I'm trying not to think about it just yet... I used the CBFM again this morning with a big fat HIGH. So i gave in and called the CBFM hotline. The lady told me it could be one of three things - 1) instead of peeing on the stick, i should do a cup sampling instead. Sometimes people pee too long on the stick and over flood it. 2.) it's still getting to know my body. She said for me to try it one more cycle and if it does the same thing she will send me this SD card to put in it. She said they can see everything the monitor has ever done. All the hormones, etc. So then they can see what exactly could be going on. 3.) i am pregnant. I used a 10miU test and it is negative but yet i'm still not due for AF until another week. So very interesting.

Oooooommmmmmggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: I like #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, that's super awesome that they can tell everything about the monitor from sending you that chip! It really is a genious machine I think....
Hopefully it's our turn this month....my fingers are crossed so hard they hurt.

PINK, HOPE YOU'RE DOING OK HUN, DID YOU HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK??

Babyd - I really like the 3rd option!! I always pee'd in a cup as my aim is not that accurate!!

Korink - lets hope your temperature continues to get higher in the 2ww!

I phoned the epu Wednesday, I have an appointment the end of Jan for blood tests as you have to wait 4-6 weeks after mc, so I am not ttc this month. Although I am feeling much better than I did before, ttc was the only thing that got me through before. I might try to bd over the weekend 'just in case' :)

Babyd - I really like the 3rd option!! I always pee'd in a cup as my aim is not that accurate!!

Korink - lets hope your temperature continues to get higher in the 2ww!

I phoned the epu Wednesday, I have an appointment the end of Jan for blood tests as you have to wait 4-6 weeks after mc, so I am not ttc this month. Although I am feeling much better than I did before, ttc was the only thing that got me through before. I might try to bd over the weekend 'just in case' :)

Pink i am SO glad you're feeling better. I hope the next 4-6 weeks fly by for you. Can't wait for you to jump on our train of TTC again. I'm so sorry you had to go through another heartbreak. We love ya and i'm here anytime of the day that you need me!! xoxoxo

Kelsey, how many dpo are you again?!? Sorry i get lost. lol. I love the sound of #3 as well but we all know that's probably the very LAST option with my luck. I've been getting 2 lines every single day. The 2nd one is always a very thin dark line and then the rest of it is very light. The first line is not dark blue, just medium. So damn weird! Can't wait for the next week to go by. It would suck if i didn't O this month. You know when you wear a bra ALL day and when you finally take it off your boobs just kinda ache/hurt? That's how mine felt all day yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->