Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Haha! no idea when I usually ovulate as I came off bc and got pregnant. I am usuing opk's although they're still light, I just love to poas!

LOL, don't we all love POAS!! How great for you that you got PG right away, hopefully it will happen again that quickly. My doctor said that the months coming off BC I'd be the most fertile although when I went off BC I didn't really want to get PG so we weren't "trying".

Laura - last month was my first time using CBFM. I got a low on CD6 7 8 9 10. I got highs on CD 11 12 13 14 15. Got a peak CD 16 17. And another high CD18. Then was low from there on out. This month i am CD15. The monitor didn't ask for a stick until CD9. I've had highs every single day. Just waiting to peak tmrw.

Rach you still got a high today? Damn I thought for sure you'd have a peak today!

Me too Kels! I better f'n peak tmrw bcz i have 3 sticks left for the month. 7 days in a row of highs. That's kind of weird.

Hi girls, looks like I'll be rejoining you at some point. Started bleeding yesterday and more red blood today, sharp temp drop yesterday and I have been getting lighter hpt's everyday since the weekend and nothing this morning. I have a GP appointment this morning as, until I got up, I still had hope, but not now. I was going to get blood hcg checked but don't think there is much point anymore so I'll see what he says. I phoned the epu yesterday afternoon but they said there was no point in scanning as there wouldn't be much to see. This is so upsetting as I had only just booked my 7 weeks scan on the Monday for Jan 4th.

Hope you girls got your peaks today, sending lots of baby dust your way.

Oh Pink.... I am so so so sorry :'( i hate that this is happening to you again. I wish i was there to comfort you because no words could tell you how deeply sorry i am. I understand how upsetting this has to be for you..... You're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you don't have to go to the extremes of d&c. Are you okay?

Today I'm CD16, got my 8TH high. This time last month i got my peak. Idk if the monitor missed it or its just gonna be late? Any ideas??

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pink!! :cry::cry::nope: I can not tell you how much my heart hurts for you!!! I pray it's one of those stories though that the blood did not mean miscarriage.....you're completely in my thoughts and please let us knwo how everything goes. Again, sooo sorry, it sucks for anybody to go through it once, twice is just horrible. :hugs:

I am so thankful for our little thread!
up to 170 comments. I don't know where i'd be without you two girlies! :yipee::xmas12::xmas8:

Omgosh Kels i got another high. That's 9. I wonder what the heck is going on? Why would the monitor be wonky the 2nd month? I can't believe it. Like maybe i'll peak in 5 more days? Idfk. Anyways makes me wonder if cbfm missed it? The lines on my sticks are almost unnoticable. Like the 1st line you can see but its sooo light blue. Kinda reminds me of the results i got after my peak. Like my boobs and ovary hurt a few days ago. Kinda makes me wonder if i O'd then? Maybe my egg released super quick? Or maybe not. Idk!!!! Grrr. Atleast i been BD'n every other day. I just hope my AF doesn't come super late. Where i don't even O until CD25 or something.....

Weird---WTF!??!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you still get your peak and it hasn't missed it!!! That would be bad if it got it the first month, but not the 2nd month! I suppose our hormones are maybe diff. every month, so it won't really know our hormones and be able to avg them out for a couple months....good thing you're still BD'ing every other day, you're covered them no matter what the monitor says.

I was hoping for a peak today, but still high. And I only have 1 line on my stick, not even close to 2 lines. Ugg...I was hoping Clomid would make me O earlier....I hope it doesn't fricken make me O later!!!! :growlmad:

Since i let mine dry out a little bit.. i swear it looks just like mine from peak last month!! I wish i could take a good picture but i can't. I saved mine from last month LOL and compared and it's a lot the same. I'm not really sure what is going on but like you said, i've been covering the bases. I don't think i'm gonna dig into my other 10 sticks this month. I have 20 left which is for 2 more months. I really don't wanna have to buy anymore... It's just so weird. Maybe my levels aren't as high as last month and the cbfm is waiting for it to be the same or higher? Who knows. It's just aggravating. I hope you O sooner than expected. Isn't clomid like a 50/50 thing? Where half O's early and the other half late? I hope it helps you tremendously and gets you your BFP!!

Okay as you know cbfm didn't ask for my first stick until CD9. Here are some pics of my sticks for this month. Today i am CD17. For some reason CD12 came out really funky

Attachments

• IMG-20111222-03589.jpg
    IMG-20111222-03589.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20111222-03590.jpg
    IMG-20111222-03590.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20111222-03591.jpg
    IMG-20111222-03591.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
And now here is a pic of comparison. The first CD16 and 17 is from this cycle. The CD 16 17 18 below it is from last month. See i should have peaked!!! Sorry my marker i use on these SUCK! lol

Attachments

• IMG-20111222-03593.jpg
    IMG-20111222-03593.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
yeah, todays def. looks similar to your last peak! if you have any OPk's use it and see what it says!!!

I was sitting here thinking. You know how the first month it says your cbfm is wonky? It's getting to know your body? Well i wonder if my 'peak' day wasn't really my peak day. I think i possibly O'd later. It said CD 16 + 17 was my O dates. The last day i BD was on CD18. I think i may have O'd after that and that's why i didnt get a BFP possibly? So since i have not got a peak yet this month maybe i will in a few days? Like, that would actually make some sense to me. I'm going to keep using my monitor i guess to see what it thinks.

That could be!!!! i think the first couple months it might not be 100% reliable because it doesn't know the peak of our hormones yet. Mine happened to coincide with my opk's and temping but I've read that's not the case for a lot of people when first using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->