Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Not to toot my own horn, but I swear I bring people luck. Any group of girls I've started chatting with, almost everybody always end up PG! Whether it's my friends at home or my friends on here!!! lol
Rachael, lets bring each other luck now, and I pray this is our month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pink---keep us updated on your up coming appointments!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I sure hope so darling! I had my MC 4 months ago and it literally feels like a year ago. I know it will happen. I just hope sooner than later.

Hope you are both okay.

Sorry I didn't post this morning. My OH supremely burst my happy bubble last night. He came to bed asking how I was etc and when will I know for sure and am sure that this is not just my hormones setlling down I said I was going to test again in the moring with a digital hpt that I bought after mc. Well, it all went down hill from there. He thinks I am taking this too seriously with temping and hpt testing so early and being on here, that sex was less fun (it was fun apart from 1 time which he made very clear at the time) less spontaneous. I was REALLY upset with this as I thought he understood and was supporting me through ttc (like he said he was). He didn't want me to test today and to leave it for few days, god knows why. Through tears I explained that temping was my way of getting back some control over my body and speaking on here helped me through some tough times. I think he gets that now but for some reason it has knocked my faith and trust in him little. To give him some benefit of the doubt he probably was worried I was going ott and how I might react to not being pregnant and what would happen in subsequent months.

I did the test this morning with him and he said he was pleased. View attachment 311543

Awww hunny!! :hugs: Sorry you had to go through that emotion, sometimes the guys just aren't sure how to deal with the situation and they don't handle it the best.
What a beautiful test though, congrats again!! Do you know yet when you have your first appointments ect?? Keep us updated, I'll live through your happiness for awhile :)

I'm really sorry to hear your OH was acting that way. I wonder what crawled up his butt and made him go into depth thinking. My OH and i had an outting like that too. How sex wasn't 'fun' anymore. I think it's their way of showing their insecurities. Instead of just coming out talking they attack us. Don't take it much to heart. He was probably heated about something else and decided to take it out on the one closest to him, you. Now that you've got your bFP there will be no more planned sex, opk's or hpt's. So he can now relax! Just try and be happy! You've got that bean in your belly!! I'm sooo happy for you! What were you taking last month as far as vitamins, etc? Your frer is darker today!!

Thanks Ladies,

Korink hope this is the last day for AF so you can get going bd-ing again for your BFP this month.

BabyD - not long to go till ov! I was taking prenatal vits (pregnacare plus - this was new I hadn't used the omega caps before this month as per filipenko/Mels advice), Coenz Q10 200mg, vit B6 50mg, vit C 500mg, Maca, EPO 2000mg till ov, preseed.

afm - got an eye test today and to buy a few bits and pieces for my Christmas do over the weekend. I will be contacting the epu next week to book in for a 6-7 week scan.

:hugs: and :dust: to you both

Thanks hunny!! So glad to hear you're doing better today. Thanks for the advice. I'm just feeling like I'm not taking enough vitamins but at the same time i don't wanna over do it. I'm just taking spring valley brand (walmart) pretnals. Same goes for my folic acid (800mcg). Should i take the folic acid everyday? Or just CD1-14? I'm so confused lol.

Today I'm CD9. Cbfm asked for a stick! And for some really strange reason it read a high today?!? Last month it wasn't until CD11. Good thing i been BD'ing. Just makes me wonder if I'm 'pregnant'. Its got to be all in my head but you know how ppl still get their AFs when they are? I've been really really tired and when i had some alcohol the other day i drank just a tiny amount and was bombed. That's not like me BUT i promised not to symptom spot. I'm 99% sure I'm not preg. I need to tell my consious to stfu!!

Kelsey, hope you're doing okay! What CD are you?

BabyD - you need to take folic acid everyday, it is more for the developing embryo to avoid neural tube defects than for you/ttc. I know what you mean about thinking AF wasn't real as we see so may TV programmes like 'I didn't know I was pregnant'. I had 6 days of high before my peak so I am assuming it is just starting closer to when you ov'd last month. Do you do your temperatures?

Nope i don't. I tried and always forgot. Last month i had highs CD 11 - 15. So 5 days. I'm thinking i must be O'ing earlier this month. So weird. Oct it was CD 19. Nov CD16. Dec will probably be CD14 LOL. Oh well I'm actually happy if i O sooner.

BABYDUST don't your prenatals have folic acid in already? Because my prenatals have the 800mg of folic acid and thats all my doc said I needed? Am I supposed to be taking more? And maybe your cycles are still getting back to normal, and that's why that first month you O'd so late. Maybe before MC you O'd earlier and your cycles are finally getting back to where they should be.
I'm a little worried my monitor will be confused by my clomid because my hormones might be diff. than last month. I wonder what it will do. I'm CD 6 today (only 5 on my monitor though) so I'll find out tomorrow if it wants a stick or not, I'm guessing not though. I've read Clomid makes you O later, I hope I don't O later than I already fricken do!
How are you feeling Pink, "feeling" pregnant yet?!

Hi ladies, hope you are both okay.

Korink - did the CBFM ask for a stick today? Counting down the days to ov!

Not 'feeling' pg yet but I seem to feel more positive about this one. The last pg I was constantly worried and searching knickers for bleeding etc from the word go, almost like I knew from the beginning but maybe that's just hindsight. Maybe I feel I might cope better if the worse was to happen but it does feel a bit more different atm. This time, last time I was still in ignorance as I didn't test till 1 week past AF due.

Babyd - your cycles might be going back to normal like korink suggested. How have you been?

Well my cycles have been weird. When i first started getting AF it came every month on time. Then got on birth control for a few yrs and it obv came on schedule. Then i stopped taking them and AF was all over the place, then back to normal. Then i started a very stressful job and I'd go 3-4 months without a period. This was in 2010. This whole year its been back on track pretty much. I get it 30-35 days. Somewhere in there. Never can tell wtf is going on inside me. Cbfm asked for my 2nd stick today (cd10) and got a high! I will be O'ing in a few days. So happy to be able to get back into the swing of 2WW!! I pray 2012 will be the year for a new baby, new beginnings!!

Glad you're doing good girls! Kels how is the clomid going? Pink when is your first appt?!?

Pink glad you're feeling good about things! Send baby all the positive vibes you can :)
Today my monitor is CD7 and it asked for a stick. I misread the CBFM info and thought it said either CD6 or 9 it will ask for a stick so I almost didn't even turn on my monitor today! Low as expected, didn't get my first high until CD 13 (I think) last time. not sure if clomid will change that. As for the clomid, so far no symptoms, I'll be curious how it is around O time, because that's usually when people say they notice a difference and they feel O pain, which I've never felt anything around O. Sssooo....who knows.
Rachael when did you get your first high last time? Woohoo for O'ing earlier! I've heard it both ways that clomid can either make me O earlier or a couple days later (god I hope not later, I already O kind of late!).

Kels last month i started using cbfm on CD6. I had my highs CD 11-15. Peak on 16 and 17. This month my cbfm didn't ask for a stick until CD9 and it was high. It was high yesterday and today (CD 10 + 11). Different than last month.

CD13 yet another high. Today makes it 4 days in a row. For some reason on CD11 my lines on my stick looked simular. I made sure to BD just in case!

Kels how are you doing? Any highs yet?

Pink how is the pregnancy?!? Did you get an appt?

Hi Ladies, sorry awol, I had both my OH and my Christmas do's on Friday and Saturday so it has been a bit hectic. You must be both near getting peaks. Got everything crossed you both catch the eggys this month and get a nice BFP for the New Year.

Korink - I am glad the clomid is having no SE and hopefully you'll feel yourself ov-ing. I do get specific aches and pains around ov, usually on the right side. So it'll be nice for you to feel that.

I will go into the EPU tomorrow to see if I can book a scan toward the end on next week (i.e. just before New Year I'll be 6 weeks by then). I hope they will see we then other wise it will be a week later when they reopen. Having few sysmptoms which is good and bad. Good that it feels different than last time (less cramping) but also bad as I don't know if that's a good thing or not!! We can't win!!

CD10---still low readings here! Like I said in another thread, I hope I O earlier than CD17because we have family staying here all weekend and it will be hard to have time to babymake!
So excited for your first appointment pink, I hope you get it before New Years! I would say that if you're feeling diff. than last pregnancy, it's def. a good sign! I hope when I'm PG it's opposite of my last one!
We were gone all weekend and just got back. Soooo don't want to go to work tomorrow!!! :brat:

can I jump in and ask a quick question ladies? what is the most high days you have had?
This is my 1st month using cbfm (after mc) and so poas for the first time cd6. Got 3 days of low and am now on my 8th day of high. Has anyone had this many highs or more, and did you eventually get your peaks or not?
Thanks, Laura

Hi Laura! I didn't get a high reading my first month until CD13 and then I had 2 high days and it went to peak.
This month I got a high CD11 (yesterday) and today so I don't know yet how many days this month I'll get highs.
I've read it's so common to get a lot of high days (and sometimes no peak) especially the first month you use it! That's why if you use OPK's I think it's a good idea to still use them (at least around the time you usually OV) the first month you use the monitor. When do you normally OV?
GL to you!!!

Ooohhh and also, do you mean you just miscarried last month? Or have you had a couple normal cycles? Because I think it says in there that it's not accurate for a couple cycles after your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->