Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

I started saving my sticks the first high i got. I wamted to compare. As you can tell the control line (estrogen) gets lighter the closer to O. Some girls estrogen line is SUPER blue in the beginning. Mine is just medium. When i got my peak the estrogen line was lighter than the 2nd line. They say that's what happens when you're O'n. Some say don't rely on the sticks but i did and it worked! I think you should BD tonight just incase. You should start saving the sticks to look at lol. I'll post a pic of my stick today. The 2lines are so similar in color! I haven't been doing any sort of charting or opk. Like i said, i was relying on the monitor. I can show you my psychic reading. It gave me the chills! I paid $11.47 for the reading. Its very thorough. Just told her i had a mc in august. She did a past, present and future reading. It was worth my money. As far as getting PG, my OH and i been NTNP for about 2 yrs. It wasn't until May/June that we were actually trying. I found out i was pregnant July 26. Lost it a week later. After my loss i started using opks. Now using cbfm. What about you?

So interesting!! Was it a reading you got online or did you go see somebody!? Yes, send me anything I'm so curious!! Did she get things right about your past? Well since it didn't take you long after you started trying it should be the same--lucky you! We did the NTNP also for about 1 1/2 yrs and then started trying (using OPK's and temping) November 2010, got BFP in April and had D&C 8 weeks later. Got first AF on June 23rd after DC and we've been trying ever since. I think I'll still use the OPK's this month just because I'm a worrier and want to make sure.
I'll def. have to keep my sticks now to see how they change!!

Korink - ever since I started temping halfway through that last cycle (after mc) I have been waking up at stupid times - 4.30am, 5 am 5.30 am arrggh:wacko:

I'll definately, probably, maybe remember tomorrow not to pee if I get up too early. I might still use my ic opks as well since I bought a shed load last month before I got my CBFM.

I was NTNP for a while and became pg 2nd Aug, went for scan at 10 weeks to find MMC then had ERPC 18th Oct. I would have been 20 weeks on 20th Dec, so I'm hoping we all have BFP for Christmas!!:flower:

I kept my OPK from last month as that was the first time using them so it was good to see how things change so will probably keep these. I have already dated todays.

Pink I noticed that especially in my TWW I'm up earlier because I'm anxious to take my temp. Then I lay there restless and worry about my temp.
So Pink you had no idea anything was wrong when you went for your 10 week scan? That's awful! I at least had some warning, I had the tiniest spot of blood (at exactly 7 weeks) when I went to the bathroom and if I hadn't been PG I probably wouldn't have even noticed. Then I had an ultrasound 2 days later to make sure everything was ok and I was measuring a week behind and had a slow hb (97)--follow up ultrasound a week later showed no growth and no hb.
PRAYING for BFP for xmas...my due date with December 31st, and I just never imagined I wouldn't have been PG by the time that date rolled around....ugg
PLEASE LET THIS BE OUR MONTH!!

Hey girls! Sorry i been cooking all dang day! Here is my reading. She's on the internet but she can also call you if you want. I wanted mine mailed so i could remember everything! 3 other girls on here did it as well but before me and the psychic was right about them! They did get pregnant!! Here it is:

Past: I have taken some time to relay this information to you as best as I can, because I am not sure how you will receive it. It is not bad news, so rest your energy there - however what I feel is somewhat "strange" perhaps if you do not hold the same beliefs. But I shall relay what I have felt and give it to you straight as I sense it.

You have a very nervous little boy who is trying to come into your life. I feel that the miscarriage that you had was indeed him and that he will be the same energy that comes to you again in time. I personally believe you have old souls, new souls and of course souls in between that development period. Your son is a new soul, someone whom I feel will be very new to this process and who needs just a wee bit of encouragement to find his way to you. I feel that this miscarriage was significant in that - the month of August feels strong for this child and thus I believe he is being given the opportunity to be born under that month - which would mean conceiving now. Please assure yourself this is not your body failing you, but rather Mother Nature doing what she does best and rejecting a pregnancy that did not have the strongest of starts. It is difficult, I can understand that - but you must make peace with what happened and put it down to a healthier pregnancy the next time round.

Present: Here is where things get a little more odd perhaps - I feel the chance for a conception now, yet I believe that your child needs that reassurance of things being ok. You must take care of yourself as best you can and if you feel ok doing this, I believe that speaking aloud (perhaps when you are home alone, so it's less strange for you) and telling him that things will be ok and that he has a loving family waiting for him. Speak your feelings, tell him how much you want him to be with you and tell him that you can learn together.

I feel that August would strengthen his nervous energy and give him a stronger start in this life. Being born under the sign of Leo will give him many more leadership qualities and a certain independence that would serve him well. Yet he may still be a child who is very imaginative or sometimes needing an extra hand to guide him and help him find his way in life. He will do very well and feels to be a child you will love deeply and bond with instantly - but your instincts will always be to protect him and nurture him sensing his energy.

Future: If he chooses not to come between now and December - then I feel it will be March before you conceive. I know this is supposed to be a set in stone process, yet I feel there is more to it than simply "this or that" month. If you can work with him and let him know it will be ok, then I feel he will be more confident in coming and staying. When you know you are pregnant, it is important that you speak to your belly often and embrace positive energies about when he's here and what you will do together - this will keep your stress levels and his low and invite a healthier pregnancy.

You are also destined for another child after him, an older soul who will be here to teach and guide him in many ways. Your first child will be strong and very manly in his ways - yet this second child seems to at times bring him the balance that he needs to not overdue it. This second child is so different to your first, they both bring you so many lessons and take you on a journey of learning. You will be very blessed.

I am also being told that you should get some Lapis Lazuli and keep it with you. I have quickly dug out some material and apparently (trust me I did not know this!) it was used in ancient Egypt to prevent miscarriages and ease pregnancy. It is an inexpensive stone to get a hold of and a piece may well be good for you to keep with you as a protective stone.

I believe this child will come in 2012 and I hope that you trust your body and know that the soul always knows best. It is hard when we lose faith in our bodies or worry about it happening again, but it is a natural reaction. I wish you and your partner the very best of success and feel this boy will come - he just needs a little coaxing bless him!

I hope this hasn't come across too strange, but I feel once he has decided to come again you should not experience another miscarriage.

Good luck to you ...

Praying for all of us as well for bfp before xmas! I really hope now is the time. We've waited long enough. I hope this miracle monitor helps us!!! I think it will. Might not be our first month but i am definitely hoping so!!

Korink - I didn't know anything was wrong when I went to the scan (no HB) as I had no bleeding or anything, however.........I had really bad pg symptoms, sweats and flushes/nausea/REALLY sore boobs/peeing every 5 minute since +ve hpt but around the 8.5 week mark these started to fade. So I don't know if I am looking back with hindsight or that maybe I 'knew' deep down something wasn't right I don't know.

BabyD - nice reading. I really hope it comes true for you (hopefully in Dec!!)

I had the same feeling. I knew something wasn't right the moment i found out. I just knew it. I couldn't stop myself from looking up symptoms of miscarriage. I ended up MC a week later. Sometimes i feel i jinxed myself.

CD 7/8 and my 2nd day using the CBFM sticks and I got a high!! It does seem a bit soon but will launch on the OH tonight!! When I looked at the stick it was a smeared with blue and I thought it might be misreading but someone else said this was normal so here goes for this month.

Babyd - I don't think you or I jinxed anything. I an beginning to realise my inner 'gut' and intuition is more real than I ever gave credit for in the past. I was on another thread and lots of ladies said the same thing.

Thanks girl! I been trying to not think about it too much. I think more of ttc now. I'm trying to forgive everything and move on. Its so hard isn't it?

Today i am CD18. I'm just confused! Because i got another high today. I got a high CD11, 12, 13, 14, 15. Then peaked on CD16 + 17. Today CD18 and got a high. Does that mean i should BD again today? We've done it the last 3 nights. I figured after ovulation the monitor goes down to low?

Babydust---that reading is breathtaking! I found myself talking to my baby and encouraging him/her. I hope your reading is right, and you are blessed sooner rather than later! Where did you find her, maybe I would think about contacting her if we are not successful this month.
As for your monitor showing a high, in my booklet it says that we'll automatically get a high after our peak days because there's still a small chance we could conceive the day after OV. So it can't hurt to BD, but it's probably not necessary.
As for me, I got my first high today (CD 13), and I have been having a lot of watery and EWCM, which I usually never get cm! Sooo....maybe I'm OVing sooner that usual (usually around CD 17), but prob. not. Pink maybe since we both got a high today we'll be OV'ing around the same time---what CD do you usually Ov?
Well after a busy day of family and eating, Happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully in about 2 weeks we have major reasons to give thanks!!! GO BFP BEFORE XMAS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

That's awesome korink!!!! Super super awesome. Looks like your peak will be coming soon! So happy for you. We ended up bd again today. 4 days in a row, geesh. I am tired LOL. Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving. Its 3am here and i got to be to work at 9! Yuck! Had to go out black friday shopping lol. I'll update you tmrw evening with what my cbfm says.

You both make sure to keep updating me!!! :)

Hi all I tried to write from my phone this morning as I had no internet yesterday and today but it wouldn't post.

Korink - I am CD8/9 so still a few days before ov yet I think. I don't know when I normally ov as this is the first time (apart from last month after mc) that I used opks etc. My average cycle (which I calculated over the last 2 years) was 26 days, slightly shorter than I thought they were. Last month my LP was 9 days but I am really hoping that is not my norm and just post mc.

Got a high again today so will be start smep tonight- yay!!

Babyd - hope your day at work wasn't too bad. I am in the UK so we don't really get the black friday thing but I hope your shop was successful.

Do you ladies take other supplements apart from prenatals?

I'm so happy all of us got highs!!! I hope you ladies do get your peaks too! I took my stick this morning and i am back down to low. I'm going to continue finishing up my other 10 this month. If i get another high in about a week I'd take that as good news! I am so excited with this cbfm! It takes the guessing right out of ovulation. I know without it, i would have missed my peak this month! I o'd 3 days earlier than last. What about you?

I take just prenatales but I'm going to buy folic acid tonight.

I take Vitamin B6 (which if your LP is shorter, maybe it's something you want to read about??) and I also take Vitamin D3. Your LP could def. be shorter though if it's right after MC, mine was shorter if I remember right.
Got another high today, and I've had a lot of EWCM so I took a OPK just to make sure tonight and it's negative, but looks like it's close. I'm hoping for a peak tomorrow so I OV a day or so earlier than normal.
Babydust you brave girl going out on black friday!! I just don't have the patience for it. And oh yeah, if your monitor switches to high before AF that could be a sign of PG??

I def think you will be peaking tmrw or the next day! Sounds all good. Its awesome we beat the 'odds' of what a lot of others say for the first month. I'm so pumped up! And yes prego if a high later on. Would be nice!! I had a high CD 11 12 13 14 and 15. Peak on CD16 and 17. We BD on CD11 13 15,16,17 and 18! Lol. So i hope that means a baby is in the works.

Hey girls. Took another test this morning and its low. I checked the stick and the 1st one is a darkish blue and the second i can see faintly. Is that normal after o? Yesterday the second line wasn't even there.

I got my peak today!!!!!!!!! I also got a temp drop today which usually indicates OV for me, so I'm thinking I got my peak on the same day as OV?!!? I've been trying to read online and it seems like it's possible but usually OV should first happen the day after your first peak and not on the peak day.
So i got highs on CD 13,14 and peak on 15. We only bd'd on CD13 and today, so I worry we didn't BD enough! Babysudst, def. sounds like you guys took care of business and hopefully your baby is in the works!!! :baby:
I really don't understand the lines on the test at all. I tried looking up how to read them, and it's confusing to me if I'm holding the test stick upside down or on the wrong side so I don't know which line is supposed to be darker or lighter. i know that sounds really confusing but hopefully since you have the sticks you know what I'm talking about!
Pink---how's your monitor coming?!

Darnit, I tried to upload a pic of my sticks but it says I'm missing a security token? Anybody know what that's about? I guess it's not biggie if I can't get these pics on, but what if we get BFP's and I can't post the picture?! ;)

That's weird! I never been told about a token. Did you click 'go advance' then hit the paperclip thing then upload? As far as the sticks if you revert back to my pic the way i held mine is the way i compare the lines. Awesome job on the peak!! You will get another one tmrw. I heard some ppl even ovulate on the last high before the peak. Its so confusing! But somewhere in there you will so BD as much as ya can. I just took a shower and when i was washing my body and my right crease (where the side of you vagina and leg meet) is really sensitive. If i put a little pressure i can feel this very light pain and uncomfortableness that starts there and ends up by my hip. Any idea wth that could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->