any1 ready to ovualate in june

kyronsmom

Reaction score
hi there ladies just wondering if anyone is going to O in june, well can keep each other updated on wot news we get and share

i'm hoping to O this month as i didnt last month so

Yey! I'm hoping to, although it will be a little random because I am still waiting for my 1st af since my miscarriage. I have stopped bleeding and my OPK's have arrived this morning, 30 of them! So I'm going to be test test testing over the next few weeks.

Good luck hun! :hugs: :happydance:

x

Im due to ovulate this weeked I think but loaded with a stinking cold and doing the bd last thing on my mind so might need to leave trying this month. Bit gutted but cant even face it at the moment and been run down for a few weeks now so might need to let my body rest. Good luck to you both though :hugs:

Hey, I'm in a bit of weird one have had one period since my mmc but 10 days ago I ended up at a&e with severe bleeding Sorry ITMI I started bleeding on monday night not this week but last week and it was just gushing out of me very scary. Hospital weren't sure if it was a very very strange (and scary) period or whether it was an early miscarriage, the bleeding has finally stopped I think so I'm hoping that I will O this month in theory it should be next week sometimes so fingers crossed!!

Hey,

I think I'm due to ovualte around 13th June.

Baby dust to all :dust:

Hi

Im hopefully going to OV in the next few days.... aint got a clue when i will as i didnt get my first AF (after MC) until day 32, so i dont know how long my cycle is now.

Been using OPKs for about 5 days, nothing.. just a faint line. Will keep testing tho, as i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want to get preg ASAP

im due to O in 13 days sounds alot but i guess on a 35 day cycle got mi OPK sticks ready and starting testing i tried testing whist coming off a period and there was very very faint lines but they have disappeared now so im hoping that i will O in 13 days when the chart sed i would so going to start testing again on the sticks next wed hopefully ill get some strong positives on them i really want to be pregnant this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->