Anybody due March 2012?

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm being sent for an early dating scan as my last AF was very very light, (most unusual) and Dr thinks it was either a false AF or IB. But most probably was just a light normal AF. :thumbup:

hiii im dure 28th feb hun but i think it will be later then that thats just my doctors guess plus this is my first pregnancy soi could use a bump buddy :( xx

Oooh me! I think my Due date will fall early in March. I'm not sure since nothing has been confirmed yet. But I'm just a few days past 4 weeks right now.

Hi there, my EDD is March 9th, so far. Would love to be buddies. GL on your scan.
How are you ladies feeling today?

I am, there are a few of us in this thread too : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/659495-due-march.html

I'm due March 3rd!! Eeeeee, so excited!! Was ment to be having a fertility appointmnet today after 3yrs of trying :)

im due 3rd March by my dates xx

aww muffin thats great x

I was at the consultant on Monday about my fertility as I was awaiting a laparoscopy and, lo and behold, got my BFP on Wednesday!

It's great :)

I'm March 12th, at least I hope so. So far I've done home pregnancy test (3 times :p) and they are all positive. I hope everything will go fine and I'll get a confirmation from my doctor soon.

Ah thank you and congratulations to you :) we are still in a state of shock, feels like we've waited a lifetime for this :) just want the next 7weeks to go quickly and I can relax a bit more! How's everyone feeling? I'm constantly exhausted, feeling sick 24/7 and have now got the most painful boobis going! Been having period like pains too but my doc said that's normal :) xxxx

thats the exact same way I've been feeling! boobs sore and feel MASSIVE!

cramps last night and some today too - keep checking for blood but no :) also done another FRER test to double check lol

I'm due 3rd of March also! Unless it gets changed at my 12 week scan as it sometimes does
xxxx

Hey, I only got my BFP this morning... very happy and excited... according to the websites I am due early march... just hope it sticks.. its so scary!!

Got app with doc to confirm on Monday!!

I'm due on the 2nd of March, am happy to be bump buddies with anyone who wants to. Have been to the doctor last week for my bloods & get the results on Friday.

I'm so excited to be bump buddies with all of you! I'm hoping to get in to the clinic next week for bloodwork - curious to find out HCG this time. Fxed that it will be higher than last time when I MC. I'm still scared that things could go wrong, but so far so good. Mainly just a lot of cramping. It isn't very painful, just more nagging. Have been a little queasy at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->