Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Been a while since I posted with you guys. Me and DH were starting to bicker a little as he said he get so pressured into this baby and he doesn't understand the rush :( I promised I'd stop obsessing and delete all the apps for a whole, however I carried on taking BBT. I'm very pleased I had a 0.5 dip today at 6DPO obviously a BFN though :( trying my hardest to wait until Saturday, hoping to bring the baby dust!!!

Some of these symptoms sound very promising :) I can't wait to hear of all the BFPs! Stay positive everyone, it's not over until the witch shows!!!

YM22
X

Sounds super positive yumy! Make sure to test Sunday and Monday too!

Hi everyone! Af is due to arrive on the 30th but I'm hoping and praying that she gets lost on her way! Lol. Good luck to everyone on here. :dust: baby dust to all!!

Hi wantabump3 and welcome back yumymumy!!

Ladies, how are you all doing today ??

I am 9dpo, my temp kind of stayed the same as yesterday and have no major symptoms apart from bit sore boobs. I didn't test today after my bfns on 7 &8 dpo !!!

How are your symptoms coming along ??

Lots of baby dust ladies :)) have a good weekend !!

YM - I hope you taking a little break fom the apps will calm it down a little. I think sometimes The other half forgets that WE can't forget! We track everything and notice all the feelings and changes within our body. It is not easy to forget something when you deal with it every waking minute! Let us know how the test goes! Baby dust!!

Natzie, I think it's good you're waiting to test again...let that HCg rise!!

Sass - sneaky girl! :haha: that's awesome! Good luck!

6foot - woot! Fatigue is good!

Wanta - I hope she gets lost too! :happydance:

Zahara - sorry about your BFn! :hugs:

I'm pretty much the same today. No more crampy/off feeling. My BBs are feeling a little bit sore to the push which stinks because that's pretty much right on time. :growlmad: I know, I know it's not over until she shows but it's almost to the day sore that it was last month. That is pretty telling...ah well. There's always September :thumbup:

Baby dust to all you!! :dust:

Tiff it's so hard isn't it, you convince yourself your pregnant only to await the day you have to start the whole wait again!

The 2ww is torturous! I'm testing every morning! BFN of course! A lot of negative feelings from me :/ grrrr. 2 friends announcing pregnancies this week I feel like I'm going to explode!!

Morning ladies! Look what I woke up too on my chart! Too early to tell, but possibly an implantation dip?? That's a HUGE drop! Now I just hope it goes back up tomorrow :)

MrsChaffin that's really promising!! I had a 0.5dip then back up 0.4 days after so fingers crossed its what we hope it is :D when ru going to test xx

I've been testing daily, BFNs all the way :( but I'm not due until tues-fri, my cycles change a little so I'm staying as optimistic as I can be at this point :/ xx good luck cx

YM22

Hi everyone. I have been reading all your post... I'm lost on this journey as well. Last month in July I thought I was pregnant because I had spotting and AF was really short. But I got AF on the 18th of July and it only lasted 3 days again. Mind you my period is normal every 28 days and last up to 5 days. Just this week my nipples became tender and now they hurt to touch on and off. I don't have much cm but I know it is milky white. I was set to start on 15th of August but no sign of AF and no cramps. All day yesterday my lymph nodes in my neck swelled up and my throat hurt badly, but when I woke up this morning I feel fine. I pee'd about 6 times last night which is not normal for me. I went to town today and bought 2 dollar store test, I'm just nervous about testing. Do you think it's too early.

A little about myself:
I'm 25-have only been pregnant 1 time before, miscarried over a year ago. I did not know I was pregnant till 5-6 weeks. I don't want the same thing to happen. I think I'm freaking myself out.
I ovulated on the 27th of July and dd'd every day around that time.

If you expecting AF on the 15th it's definitely not too early to test.

I just took a test.... bfn
I don't understand how I'm late! I thought this was the best sign #sad

Sorry to hear that. I would wait a couple more days and if there is still no sign of AF I would retest.

Wishing it's not over until AF comes! Have another try day after tomorrow x

I am giving in and taking my first pregnancy test tomorrow morning. I am so nervous!!! AF is supposed to come tues or wed so I feel like tomorrow is a good day to test. If it is negative I will do it again wed. I still feel pregnant so I will be so sad and shocked if it is negative. I will let you ladies know how it goes tomorrow. Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow!!!!! Lot sof baby dust for you all!!!:dust::dust::dust:

YM - I hope you taking a little break fom the apps will calm it down a little. I think sometimes The other half forgets that WE can't forget! We track everything and notice all the feelings and changes within our body. It is not easy to forget something when you deal with it every waking minute! Let us know how the test goes! Baby dust!!

Natzie, I think it's good you're waiting to test again...let that HCg rise!!

Sass - sneaky girl! :haha: that's awesome! Good luck!

6foot - woot! Fatigue is good!

Wanta - I hope she gets lost too! :happydance:

Zahara - sorry about your BFn! :hugs:

I'm pretty much the same today. No more crampy/off feeling. My BBs are feeling a little bit sore to the push which stinks because that's pretty much right on time. :growlmad: I know, I know it's not over until she shows but it's almost to the day sore that it was last month. That is pretty telling...ah well. There's always September :thumbup:

Baby dust to all you!! :dust:

Not over til it's over!! I feel less symptoms than I did a couple of days ago but I still think there is a good chance. Got to think positive :) My boobs started feeling a bit sore today too...only when I push them. Not sure if they do every month but I am writing it down for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->