anybody else hoping for a BFP on Father's Day???

TacoTime

Reaction score
I am not really sure when I will be ovulating but I will be CD28 on Fathers Day so I should be able to pick up a BFP on Father's Day - anybody with me?

I am not really sure when I will be ovulating but I will be CD28 on Fathers Day so I should be able to pick up a BFP on Father's Day - anybody with me?

I am! Let's hope this is our month!

Me, too! Last month was our first month TTC and I was really hoping for a Mother's Day BFP. No such luck! So maybe Father's Day will be the lucky one? It would be so special to be able to reveal to hubby that we're expecting on Father's Day!

It almost seems too perfect to work out, but I've got my fingers (and toes!) crossed!

Af should be due to arrive on the 12th of june for me. I'm hoping I can wait till Father's Day to give the news if we get our BFP! I'm really bad at keeping stuff to myself though. lol

Meeeeeee! AF is due to start on 21st which is Father's Day! How perfect would a Father's Day bfp be? I'll have to be strong and not test until then because there's no way I could keep it from him even for a day!

I'll be cd31fathers day (which is also my birthday!) And our anniversary 2 days later, so I am also hoping for a bfp! Got my first high reading on clear blue fertility monitor today so fingers crossed I ovulate sooner rather than later which I have done last 2 cycles. Would make it a perfect fathers day/birthday and anniversary present :) baby dust to you all xx

According to my app, AF is due June 20, so I'm definitely hoping that I'll get a BFP instead and can reveal to OH on Father's Day! FX for us all!

Ahh how fun! I am pretty sure I am ovulating now. So that would make my test date right around Father's day. I would love to tell DH. We just decided to NTNP this weekend so that would totally blow his mind. :haha:

AF is due June 18th for me... so if I get my BFP this month, my plan is to get my DD a shirt that says something about being a sister & have her wear it on Father's Day (as we visit both our families). I also want to hand birthday cards saying something about an early birthday gift to our sisters, because the due date (according to my LMP) would be February 25th - which is both DH's and my sisters' birthdays!

AF is due June 18th for me... so if I get my BFP this month, my plan is to get my DD a shirt that says something about being a sister & have her wear it on Father's Day (as we visit both our families). I also want to hand birthday cards saying something about an early birthday gift to our sisters, because the due date (according to my LMP) would be February 25th - which is both DH's and my sisters' birthdays!

That is a really cute idea!

I got DS a shirt that says: "I am your father's day present. Mom says you're welcome." :haha:

I think for humor's sake if I am pregnant, this time or another. I am totally going to whisper it in his ear after he wakes up. I did that last time and he called me a liar. (Granted it took us 8 years to get pregnant so it was a bit of a shock). So I think it would be fun for a replay. Maybe this time will go over better. :blush:

On second thought it looks like I won't be ovulating in the near future (OPK's are still pretty white) so I doubt I will if I am pregnant on Father's Day. That sucks....

Hi guys... il be due on 20th so would love to tell my amazing hubby that we are pregnant... its been a long time trying and around fatherday 'should' have been our due date but we had a MC with our first. its going to be a hard month for us both so this would help us feel a bit better!!!

we tried extra hard this month & used OPK & preeseed. so........

MY GOD PLEASE- BODY- WORK!!! lol

loving the idea's of the t-shirts btw xx

Me too! Af is due the day after but I'm planning on testing on the Saturday evening at 11dpo so if it's a bfn I can get over the disappointment before that day. I usually start testing way too early at 6dpo but I'm going to try and be really strong this cycle. Sick of seeing bfns or getting my hopes up at stupid evaps on ICs!

Good luck everyone x

PrincessTaz I am the same as you! Always start the month saying im not testing early...will wait til AF is late...but I just can't help myself! I would have saved myself a fortune by just waiting on AF turning up! Lol....xx

What's everyone doing to pass the time? I've organised to meet up with 2 friends next week, drinks on Tuesday with one and dinner with another on Thurs, I figure if I get a bfp this month I'll lay low for a while socially so as not to arouse suspicion when I turn down a glass of wine, so if it'd made an effort just before it'll be easier!!:haha:

What's everyone doing to pass the time? I've organised to meet up with 2 friends next week, drinks on Tuesday with one and dinner with another on Thurs, I figure if I get a bfp this month I'll lay low for a while socially so as not to arouse suspicion when I turn down a glass of wine, so if it'd made an effort just before it'll be easier!!:haha:

:haha:

I'm planning on staying as busy as I can. This week I've planned a trip to the zoo with my future SIL and her kids, plus my son starts karate next week and my daughter starts dance, so we'll be busy during the week going to their classes. I've got plans this weekend to visit my future FIL and then I hope to make some plans with friends for next week. Being busy definitely helps the tww go by quicker.

Well I am out. CD 1 here. :(

Good luck ladies.

:hugs:

I got a positive OPK yesterday and my stomach is hard and crampy today. I've never had pains before but this is my first month on Clomid so maybe that's what's causing it? I hope the weather is really nice this weekend so we can stay busy outside. It's the breaks at work that it's so hard to not google and....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->