anybody else hoping for a BFP on Father's Day???

I've taken a couple of tests today and they are very faint (picture probably won't show very well on here) but I've had cramps on and off all day, and a banging headache

Trying not to get my hopes up too much

Good luck everyone x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
I've taken a couple of tests today and they are very faint (picture probably won't show very well on here) but I've had cramps on and off all day, and a banging headache

Trying not to get my hopes up too much

Good luck everyone x

I see 'em! :happydance: Congrats! I hope they keep on getting darker and darker!

So, I tested yesterday (Friday) morning with a cheapie and saw something, not sure what! So dipped a frer and saw what I thought to be a very super faint line. Tested this morning (sat) and there was nothing. Decided to open up the frer and I'm still undecided if it is a line or just the indent? Been looking at it constantly all morning so I had to throw it away! I've had friends over for a birthday get together (my birthday tomorrow!) So it's taken my mind off it a little. Will be doing another test in the morning. I'll be 11dpo so hoping I see something.

Hoping you all get your bfp's tomorrow or in the next few days.

Tested with clear blue now (3.55am UK time because I'm so excited) and its positive! Absolutely lost for words, we've waited for so long. Waiting for the husband to wake up to tell him x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
Congrats CWB86!

Good luck to all those who's testing xx

Just tested. OMG! So excited right now! X

Attachments

• 20150621_073223.jpg
    20150621_073223.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
I tested this AM and got BFN. :(

Temps still well above cover line, cervix still high. In previous cycles my body had already started to drop temps AND cervix in preparation for AF. But I guess that since I had such a long pre-o wait, it makes sense if my LP is long this month too?

No AF cramps. Had one or two the night before last, nothing yesterday, and nothing so far today. AF generally shows around 8pm, so if there's nothing by that time tonight, I might test again before bed! My OPK's always came up darker at night, so maybe an HPT will, too? Holding out hope!

I tested this AM and got BFN. :(

Temps still well above cover line, cervix still high. In previous cycles my body had already started to drop temps AND cervix in preparation for AF. But I guess that since I had such a long pre-o wait, it makes sense if my LP is long this month too?

No AF cramps. Had one or two the night before last, nothing yesterday, and nothing so far today. AF generally shows around 8pm, so if there's nothing by that time tonight, I might test again before bed! My OPK's always came up darker at night, so maybe an HPT will, too? Holding out hope!

WAIT!

I think I see a faint line on here...

I thought it was an evap because it's so faint, but I fished around in the bathroom trash (classy, I know) because I just HAD to compare this to the previous tests I've taken and see if THEY have evaps on them... and they don't!

Can any of you gals see the line?

I'll be testing with a FRER in the morning I think, but I am seriously in knots over this and wanted some feedback.

I posted this in another June tester's thread so if you see this twice, I apologize!

Attachments

• AAHHHH.jpg
    AAHHHH.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 6
  • AAHHHH2.jpg
    AAHHHH2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4
I got my BFP last wednesday, so just a few days before Father's Day. Today, on Father's day I had major cramps and heavy AF. So I'm out for another cycle... and rather heartbroken this time around.

So sorry Chrissy, hugs to you xx

I definitely see something ireadyermind! Cant wait to see the frer x

I got my BFP last wednesday, so just a few days before Father's Day. Today, on Father's day I had major cramps and heavy AF. So I'm out for another cycle... and rather heartbroken this time around.

Aww, that's terrible! So sorry to hear that. :( :hugs:

I definitely see something ireadyermind! Cant wait to see the frer x

The dumb FRER doesn't photograph at ALL... But the Wondfos are getting darker and the line is showing up faster!

I'm still sooooo nervous about calling this a BFP though. I can't quite get my head around it. I'll be convinced when the lines aren't squinters, I guess. Just happy right now that they're getting darker.

Attachments

• AAHHHH4.jpg
    AAHHHH4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
They are definitely getting darker hun. My first frer barely showed so i missed a day then tested again. There was no mistaking that one! Oh said he wouldn't believe me if I was unless he saw a digi, so did that and luckily it came up. Did wonder if it was early to test at 11dpo and I think I implanted on 7dpo as had some pinching pains. A lot of people implant later though hun so keep testing! Fx'd for you! Xx

They are definitely getting darker hun. My first frer barely showed so i missed a day then tested again. There was no mistaking that one! Oh said he wouldn't believe me if I was unless he saw a digi, so did that and luckily it came up. Did wonder if it was early to test at 11dpo and I think I implanted on 7dpo as had some pinching pains. A lot of people implant later though hun so keep testing! Fx'd for you! Xx

Thanks!

I'm so glad that Wondfos are so cheap or else I'd go bankrupt. Haha

Suppose now it's another waiting game while I see if these continue to darken!

Yeah, I did!

I updated some other threads I'm in, but not this one! Oops! Haha

Here's today's FRER, with FMU -- I'm going to get some digitals tonight to save for the weekend.

I wish my camera was better at capturing the line, since it's so freakin' clear to ME -- but the good thing is that the lines are getting darker! :happydance:

Attachments

• AAHHHH8.jpg
    AAHHHH8.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • AAHHHH9.jpg
    AAHHHH9.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads