anybody else hoping for a BFP on Father's Day???

1dpo so should be able to test the 21st! Might still be early though as I'll be 11dpo.
Fx'd for everyone and plenty of babydust xx

IV nothing much planned really, the weather here just now is gorgeous so il just go on plenty if walks n visit family etc.... Should help to pass time til 21st!!! Xx

Meee! I'm considering buying a Father's Day card, so that even if I get a BFN I can hang on to the card and keep it for later, and give it to DH when I do get a BFP, for his own personal Father's Day celebration. :)

Yes i thought about that as well- i think i might buy a 'happy fathers day' card just incase we do get our miricle this month! think that would be a great suprise... and if i get a BFN...then iv got 2 cards to choose to give my own father! :)

So, ladies, Father's Day ideas for if we do get our BFPs? I'm considering wrapping a digi or a onesie... Maybe dressing DD in a "sister" shirt & have her hand the wrapped digi to him?

Just tossing around ideas! One way to pass the time while waiting to test! :haha:

So, ladies, Father's Day ideas for if we do get our BFPs? I'm considering wrapping a digi or a onesie... Maybe dressing DD in a "sister" shirt & have her hand the wrapped digi to him?

Just tossing around ideas! One way to pass the time while waiting to test! :haha:

I had considered buying a novelty T-Shirt that says something like "Bun in the oven" or "Baby loading, please wait" or something. Then I'd just put it on before he got home from work and see how long it took him to notice. lol

I'd also considered the t-shirts! Found a great one on ebay! Think I might order it and hope it arrives in time, and if not I can keep it for when it does happen! I looked on pintrest and they have a few good ideas too so it's worth a look on there. Anybody else got any ideas?

ahh these idea's are brilliant! loving the t-shirt idea's.....

iv considered writing on my stomach- with eye liner or something saying 'happy fathers day, cant wait to meet you' baby Sugden :)

or...since im a keen baker I could make a cupcake/ cake with it written in icing?? lol just trying to think of ways that he wouldn't suspect!!

getting some cramps in lower tummy/ pressure... don't know if this is a good sign or not xxx

iv considered writing on my stomach- with eye liner or something saying 'happy fathers day, cant wait to meet you' baby Sugden :)

or...since im a keen baker I could make a cupcake/ cake with it written in icing?? lol just trying to think of ways that he wouldn't suspect!!

getting some cramps in lower tummy/ pressure... don't know if this is a good sign or not xxx

If you're a baker, why not make some sticky buns (or other sorts of buns) and point them out to him while they're baking. Then you could either drop the "bun in the oven" line or see if he guesses it for himself. Haha!

If you're a baker, why not make some sticky buns (or other sorts of buns) and point them out to him while they're baking. Then you could either drop the "bun in the oven" line or see if he guesses it for himself. Haha!

:haha: yes thats a good idea!! although bless my hubby, he would probably not get it.... he's probably say 'aye thats great, whats for dinner' lol

i may do this though.... tell him he has 2 sets of 'bun's in the oven' though....he might faint thinking twins or something!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

i really hope we get to use these idea's!!

ladies how we feeling??

my goodness im impatient!!! iv beenhaving lots of sharp pains and bloating in my uterus..... a bit soon to be af symptoms? so im keeping my fx!!

anybody feel this will be their cycle?? xx

ladies how we feeling??

my goodness im impatient!!! iv beenhaving lots of sharp pains and bloating in my uterus..... a bit soon to be af symptoms? so im keeping my fx!!

Right around O I was pretty sure this would be my cycle. We timed things pretty well since I was watching for O like a hawk, and BDing pretty regularly. But now that I'm in the TWW I'm second-guessing EVERYTHING! lol

FF kept changing my cross hairs around on the chart, because I got a +OPK at a strange time in comparison to my temps. I finally decided that I'd remove most of the OPK info and see what happened then.

Somewhere toward the end of my pre-O, I realized that I got better OPK results if I tested after 8pm. The whole time I'd been testing around 9am and then 5pm instead, and so I think I missed the start of my LH surge and THAT was why FF was confused.

Anyway, finally got solid cross hairs, now 7DPO and I really don't have many symptoms at all! Tender lower abdomen with pulling/pinching, and tons of creamy CM. Nothing else! So I'm wondering if that's a GOOD sign or a BAD one. :dohh:

ladies how we feeling??

Could be something Sugden! :thumbup: You're 12 DPO now, right??

AFM, lots of AF style cramping both Saturday & today. Currently 14 DPO/CD 26. Lots of creamy cm - making me run to the bathroom to keep checking for AF even though I'm not due til Thursday! But, I'm wearing white pants, so I'm extra nervous!

Unfortunately kinda feeling down & like I'm out. Temps were on a steady rise but now they're up & down in a zigzag for the past 4 days - still way above cover, but still... :shrug:

Last two months in a row, got a little bit of pink cm ONCE during the day on CD 26. We will see how today progresses but if I see any little bit of pink, I'm probably out... Stressing out over here!!!! :wacko:

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

ladies how we feeling??

At points in time I am absolutely certain this is *the* cycle, but then other points in time I feel completely out. :wacko:

I've had some cramping and random soreness in my boobs, along with headaches and creamy cm, but I don't think any of these signs are definite enough for me to be confident about being pregnant. Plus, I'm only 6dpo today, so I think it's all in my head.

I'm already ready to test, though. I'm making my OH take my pg tests to work with him tonight so that I'm not tempted to use them. :haha:

5dpo today and had some cramping/pinchy pains very low down. Hoping that's a good thing? Had tingly nipples last night for a while. Both me and my oh are feeling very positive about this cycle. I just 'feel' different?!

aidensxmomma I know what you mean about being ready to test! Luckily my hpts won't arrive till Wednesday so will start Thursday morning without him knowing!

BellaRosa when are you going to test?!

Sugden & Ireadyourmind, hoping they are good signs! Fx'd

The weekend seems so far away...

5dpo today and had some cramping/pinchy pains very low down. Hoping that's a good thing? Had tingly nipples last night for a while. Both me and my oh are feeling very positive about this cycle. I just 'feel' different?!

aidensxmomma I know what you mean about being ready to test! Luckily my hpts won't arrive till Wednesday so will start Thursday morning without him knowing!

BellaRosa when are you going to test?!

Sugden & Ireadyourmind, hoping they are good signs! Fx'd

The weekend seems so far away...

LOL was planning on waiting til the 18th. I got my BFP with my DD at 10 DPO, but I'm afraid if i find out I am pg that I won't be able to keep it a secret from DH til Sunday! (If I am PG I want to tell him on Father's Day).

That being said every morning it's a struggle to NOT test!!! Dunno how much longer I can hold out! :haha:

Wow, I would have been testing by now lol. I'll be 11dpo on Sunday, and that's when i got my bfp with dd on a clear blue digi. Hoping to start testing on Friday as I have no patience!

ireadyermind - i think we are the same, i toatlly second guess everything. I mean this month was the best month we had for :sex: the timing/days/ using preseed and OPK but now that its done and finished im thining 'i could have tried more'- its made isnt it?!!!

BellaRosa8302 - those sound like good symptoms though! sorry that you are feeling 'mentally' out, but il keep my FX for you. im only 9dpo now......feels like 90 but deff only 9.
im tempted to test aswell but like you said- i couldnt hide it from my hubby and im desperate to suprise him!! can i hold off? am i a good liar if i want to hide it?!? hmmmm

aidensxmomma- hahaha this is great, making your hubby remove your temptation of pregnancy tests! love it...... thats one way to avoid using them for a few days!

NikTik- loving your positivity! and il be stalking this thread come Thursday to see how you have got on! :)

these days are passing slowly to the weekend- its odd. im desperate to start testing but also a little bit of me is reluctant to do it incase its negative :( time will tell xx

ireadyermind - i think we are the same, i toatlly second guess everything. I mean this month was the best month we had for :sex: the timing/days/ using preseed and OPK but now that its done and finished im thining 'i could have tried more'- its mad isnt it?!!!

Ugh. YES! I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind...! We DTD the week before, and the day before O, and after O too, so our bases are covered. I was really optimistic! But I usually have every PMS symptom in the book by now, and there's really nothing other than fatigue and CM.

:shrug: At this point I'm counting down the minutes until I can test, and let me tell you, time is dragging on and on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->