anybody else hoping for a BFP on Father's Day???

Dear goodness, people say "time flies" but right now it is moving at a snails pace!

I have no symptoms, but in all 3 pregnancies I didn't have any either. I always get a headache a day or 2 before AF so it'll be interesting if that shows up.

Dear goodness, people say "time flies" but right now it is moving at a snails pace!

I have no symptoms, but in all 3 pregnancies I didn't have any either. I always get a headache a day or 2 before AF so it'll be interesting if that shows up.

I couldn't agree with you more!

It feels like time has practically stopped during this tww. I've been counting the hours and minutes until I can test.

ladies how we feeling??

my goodness im impatient!!! iv beenhaving lots of sharp pains and bloating in my uterus..... a bit soon to be af symptoms? so im keeping my fx!!

anybody feel this will be their cycle?? xx

Could be something Sugden! :thumbup: You're 12 DPO now, right??

AFM, lots of AF style cramping both Saturday & today. Currently 14 DPO/CD 26. Lots of creamy cm - making me run to the bathroom to keep checking for AF even though I'm not due til Thursday! But, I'm wearing white pants, so I'm extra nervous!

Unfortunately kinda feeling down & like I'm out. Temps were on a steady rise but now they're up & down in a zigzag for the past 4 days - still way above cover, but still... :shrug:

Last two months in a row, got a little bit of pink cm ONCE during the day on CD 26. We will see how today progresses but if I see any little bit of pink, I'm probably out... Stressing out over here!!!! :wacko:

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

Update: cm was ambiguous yesterday. I felt like I was looking for a positive/second line on a pregnancy test! :rofl: was it slightly pinkish?? I don't even know. Last month it was obviously pink, just one time when I wiped on CD 26 (sorry TMI) & the month before it was very brown, again, just once when I wiped. So maybe I'm in the clear??

Still just feeling like I'm out though. Temps are down just a teeny bit more. Still way above cover line, but not as high as they were. 2 more days til testing...

Agreed! The wait is crazy for me this month, made doubly so by the fact that I am on CD42! I should have already had AF ages ago and be in the middle of another cycle, but my body isn't cooperating this time around. I didn't ovulate until CD33 this time! :wacko:

Update: cm was ambiguous yesterday. I felt like I was looking for a positive/second line on a pregnancy test! :rofl: was it slightly pinkish?? I don't even know.

I had this same issue yesterday. I wasn't expecting anything out of the norm, and then when I wiped I thought I saw pink, and accidentally dropped the tissue into the water before I had a chance to double check, and there went any evidence I had. :dohh: I've never gotten pink cm like that before, so I was a little surprised, and also wondering if I was just seeing things!

:dust: for you!

TLK your not wrong there! It's going so slowly! I didn't have any symptoms with my dd either, but then again I wasn't looking lol

BellaRosa, I'm the same, constantly checking for any ib. Your not out yet, keep positive!

Ireadyermind, my last 2 cycles were very long ones due to illness, it's annoying when you see people having 2 cycles compared to your 1! I feel your pain!

Afm, 6dpo and been feeling crampy, almost like a pulled muscle low in my tummy.
I had a tarot card reading today. First time I ever had one. Didn't tell her anything about me. She said she could see 2 children. She asked if I had children I said I had 1. I asked why and she said that she definitely sees 2, and my daughter will have a little brother! I didn't even tell her I had a daughter! After that, I told her I was waiting to find out! Practically everything she said was spot on it was scary! It's made me realise a few things!

3 more days and I will start testing, getting excited now! fingers crossed for us all xx

It's funny how every little twitch I feel I think "is this a sign????". When a week ago similar "symptoms" would go completely unnoticed. Like today I'm feeling tired - probably from over focusing on what is happening with my body. Talk about being self aware!

I'm out. Temp dropped almost to cover line this morning. Just waiting for :witch: to show now.

Edit: AF just arrived. Ugh. Darn witch is a day early!!!

I'm hopeful for a BFP for Father's Day too. Good luck to everyone still waiting to find out :)

I am convinced I O'd late this cycle so not going to test on Fathers Day after all. I think I'll wait until Tuesday/Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive before.

Ireadyermind, my last 2 cycles were very long ones due to illness, it's annoying when you see people having 2 cycles compared to your 1! I feel your pain!

It really is annoying! And I'm constantly like, "What! She only had to wait ten days to get a +opk!? I'm on CD30 and I've got nothing!"

If I didn't have so long to wait, I think I'd be much less obsessive and impatient this month. My cycles had all been pretty regular up to this point. I was Oing on CD18 or so, with clear temp rises and other fertile signs.... No idea what caused this month's issues. :nope:

I want either my BFP or AF to show up so I can get on to the next cycle, starting with some Vitex, green tea, and a few other things I've read about around here to help me next time!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a father's day BFP. I'm currently 17dpo and AF is nowhere in sight. I've tested a few times already but haven't gotten a positive test yet. Since I'm fairly certain of my O-date and my cycle is very regular, I'm hoping that I'll get a positive in the next few days and the delay is simply because I implanted late. Or at least that's what I'm hoping!

My bbt is still high and I have multiple symptoms that point in the right direction. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 17dpo.jpg
    17dpo.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a father's day BFP. I'm currently 17dpo and AF is nowhere in sight. I've tested a few times already but haven't gotten a positive test yet. Since I'm fairly certain of my O-date and my cycle is very regular, I'm hoping that I'll get a positive in the next few days and the delay is simply because I implanted late. Or at least that's what I'm hoping!

My bbt is still high and I have multiple symptoms that point in the right direction. Fingers crossed!

Oo, that's looking good! You had a slight temperature dip and then a rise on 12DPO. I know implantation dips are supposedly a myth, but that looks really good! FX'd for you! Keep us posted!

:dust:

Can i ask...i see a lot of people talking about temp rises etc.... If you have a high temp does that mean possible bfp? What temp do U need? Im just curious...... Xx

Can i ask...i see a lot of people talking about temp rises etc.... If you have a high temp does that mean possible bfp? What temp do U need? Im just curious...... Xx

From what I've read, you need to stay high (above your personal coverline) for 18 days to confirm pregnancy. I spent ages searching for the "right" temperatures on Google, but that's all anyone would say. It just needs to stay over your personal cover line for that month.

If your temps start trending downward over a couple of days, it's likely that AF will show -- but sometimes the temps don't come down until after AF's been present a few days.

Thanks ireadyermind I think im just clutching at straws, I don't temp or that. I feel hotter but I also feel like af on its way and its getting me really down. Just wondered if I took my temp & it was high it might give me hope xx

Mine was pretty high last cycle & I still got :witch: so I don't put much stock in that anymore...

Tested BFN today at 12 DPO. I know that's a little early but I was seeing a lot of new symptoms this TWW that I've never noticed before and it has me anxious!

Still no sign of AF yet. She could appear any day now. If I don't see anything by Sunday I'm going to test again. FXd!

i tested at 11 dpo & got a BFN... but as we say its still early.
i thought i might be preggars as i smelt food the other day and turned my stomach but now im getting such AF crapms and im sure il get AF tomorrow :( gutted

I'm hoping I get a positive test tomorrow for Father's Day.

I will be 10dpo tomorrow. Feeling really excited/nervous this month

x

Today is 13 DPO. I started feeling AF-like cramps last night around 8pm and was so worried! AF always shows up in the evenings for me, and I was sure that every twinge or feeling of wetness was AF!

But she didn't appear by bedtime and is still gone this morning. My CP is still high, medium, and tightly closed! I checked other cycles on FF where I tracked CP and by 13 DPO my CP was lower, open and firm. I'm really hoping this is it! My temp jumped back up today too!

I didn't test this morning since yesterday was BFN but if AF doesn't show up tonight, I'll probably test again in the morning. FX'd!

Remember it's not over until AF shows! I've seen lots of other threads where people swore AF was coming, due to cramps, but she never did and those people got their BFPs! :hugs:

:dust: to you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->