Anybody got tickets for the Olympics/Paralympics?

DanielleM

Reaction score
I am considering buying some tickets for the Wheelchair basketball and take my then 8 year old son who has CP and is in a wheelchair, also the fact that it will be highly unlikely that we will have another Olympics/Paralympics in the UK during my lifetime.

So anybody else got tickets or buying them? I have just looked on the site and there are still a lot of tickets left to buy!!

Yes I am going to volleyball,handball and some football. That's all I could get so I took what I could!!

Eta my dad used to play wheelchair basketball and loved it!! If he didn't live in Canada id be taking him to that!

Nope but have met the team as one of my childhood friends is in the team :)

For the able bodied I have got beach volleyball at horseguards parade (my Dad looking after DD).

For the paralympics I have swimming and one of those special multi-entry ticket things which includes wheelchair basketball, goalball and another sport that I forgot! We have tickets for DD for these too (she will be 2) but not sure about taking her to the swimming session yet as may involve too much sitting down.

no, only because i didnt really want to join the huge rush at the beginning and id have to go on my own as OH is guarding for it! (hes in the army)

My boss has though. and he has jubilee event tickets too :(

Yeah - we're going to the football - taking Daniel with us for that - and the hockey. We're also going to the wheelchair tennis and taking Daniel to that. It seemed a shame not to go to any of it given how close we are to it all.

my dd is going with her granny to the cross country - im well jel lol

No ive not got tickets for any event, I'm actually pretty gutted I would have loved to have gone to any equestrian event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->