Anybody NOT having the flu jab???

Don't be sorry you started it, this is what I HATE about forums. You want a place where you can come and express your opinions and talk about what you want and then people who don't agree, come in and ruin it. Yes, everyone understands that its an open forum and people have opinion but be the bigger person and if you don't agree, walk away and let people talk about what they chose to talk about. It clearly states that this is a NON flu shot thread so why would people feel the need to come in here and talk about why you should get it?...Ugh.

yeah don't be sorry hun! people want help then people say things like that and want to know things and people just ruin it!

why do people that believe in getting them have to come on here and try to shove there beliefs down our throats. this thread was made asking whos NOT getting it.

It is one thing to have an opinion that the shot is/isn't for you, but it's ridiculous and irresponsible to spread misinformation about something just to support that opinion in an effort to sway people.

I could really care less who wants to get the shot or not. It just bothers me when people support their opinions with incorrect information.

hate to tell you i didn't give any information, all i said what they worry about is high temp and dehydration.
And if you want to get it fine but i shouldn't be made to feel bad cause i don't want it

I think the only people on "high horses" are those insisting that only one opinion can be shared in a PUBLIC FORUM. Get real.

This thread seemed to be going pretty well and very polite until someone had to come in very rudely and point out that only some opinions were welcomed here. And yet those who were merely saying yes I opted for it have now "ruined it"? - uh - yeah - give me a break.

Sew_Sweet, please can we leave this now, you have said your point end off, you maybe need to get real and stop being so argumentative. We have all had our opinions now stop being so rude, its not appreciated

thats not what we saying it did say NOT so she was hoping for those who didnt, yeah there's other side opinion but thats not what she wanted...

Sew_Sweet, please can we leave this now, you have said your point end off, you maybe need to get real and stop being so argumentative. We have all had our opinions now stop being so rude, its not appreciated

No - because you know what? I am sick of people making these threads that are going to bring different opinions (whether you want them or not) and then making everyone out to be a bad guy who posted in "YOUR THREAD" who didn't share your opinion. :cry:

NOBODY was being rude in this thread at all until someone stepped in and then - rudely - told everyone who wasn't of X opinion to see the door. That - in my opinion is rude and that is exactly where things fell apart.

At no point was anyone saying - yes you should or no you shouldn't or you are a bad person if you do or don't or anything of that nature. It was merely women sharing information and opinions. Is this not what a forum is for???

And yes - I am done with this thread now. So please, feel free continue on with your apparently self-congratulatory thread.

No - because you know what? I am sick of people making these threads that are going to bring different opinions (whether you want them or not) and then making everyone out to be a bad guy who posted in "YOUR THREAD" who didn't share your opinion. :cry:

NOBODY was being rude in this thread at all until someone stepped in and then - rudely - told everyone who wasn't of X opinion to see the door. That - in my opinion is rude and that is exactly where things fell apart.

And yes - I am done with this thread now.

No one is saying that you can't have your own opinion but like the other poster said, she was only asking for people who HAVEN'T had the flu shot. No one is saying that you can't state what you want in other thread but why would you want to come in a NON flu shot thread and post why you should have it? I guess thats why everyone is upset.

why do people that believe in getting them have to come on here and try to shove there beliefs down our throats. this thread was made asking whos NOT getting it.

It is one thing to have an opinion that the shot is/isn't for you, but it's ridiculous and irresponsible to spread misinformation about something just to support that opinion in an effort to sway people.

I could really care less who wants to get the shot or not. It just bothers me when people support their opinions with incorrect information.

hate to tell you i didn't give any information, all i said what they worry about is high temp and dehydration.
And if you want to get it fine but i shouldn't be made to feel bad cause i don't want it

Hate to tell you, but I have no idea what you are talking about. You asked why people who are pro-shot are coming in here and I answered. (Although I don't believe any of my posts have been pro-shot) I could really care less if you don't want the shot or want it. I didn't correct anything you said in previous posts. I've also not said anything about not getting it or my opinions on that. I've only corrected some false information. If being given facts about the shot 'sways' your opinion then so be it but that isn't my purpose.

I made the thread and never was said i wasnt happy with the opinions, i actually said i didnt want a fight.

I have more things to worry about than petty little things about who said what. End of

maybe this thread should get closed because people getting upset about this and its seems to go on now...

I think we should just all put on our big girl panties and let it go...no need for everyone to get upset and start another fight.

Odd question but what time is it where everyone else is? Haha. I'm always intrigued by what time it is on other parts of the world.

nope not getting it - - One worry is that Gp's get a bonus of around £5.50 for every swine flu jab they give so they are going to always push it as its is a money making business at the end of the day- I do totally understand who does have it tho esp. if you work with children or in a hospital.

Haha figured I would change the subject. Its 2pm (14:00) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->