Anybody ovulating between now and halloween!?

Good luck babybambi!

TMI warning - this morning in the shower I noticed that my lady parts are all sucked up into my body. The only other time I've noticed that is when I was pregnant before. I'm hoping this means great things!

How is everyone else doing?

Good luck babybambi!

TMI warning - this morning in the shower I noticed that my lady parts are all sucked up into my body. The only other time I've noticed that is when I was pregnant before. I'm hoping this means great things!

How is everyone else doing?

Hahaha. "Sucked up" that did make me laugh out loud! But fx for you its a good sign.im holding off taking paracetamol for my headache I'm wary about taking it 'just in case'

lol that's the best I can explain it! I hear you on the just in case thing.

Think im about 7dpo today. Had some pink cm, hoping its not the start of a period, shouldnt be due on til 15th ish or something.

Also had cramps last night after orgasm, had that with my last pregnancy so really hoping its a good sign!

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

2dpo here and not much to report, cramps, nausea with certain smells and one sore nipple lol but obviously too early to be any pregnancy symptoms x

Woke up with sensitive/almost sore nipples this morning.. different than my AF boobs. The timing is right. Hoping for good things this month. It's going to be so hard not to test early.

I kind of wished I'd of waited to test, keep seeing faint faint lines on tests but I'm sure today's is a tiny bit darker than yesterday's x

I tested and got nothing :-( im only 7dpo and suspected implantation bleed today but im so impatient lol.

Goodluck dinky, hopefully have a darker test tomorrow!

X

I'm having brown spotting today and cramping in my left side. I'm thinking AF is on her way :(

I hope af doesn't show for you fairycat!! Fingers crossed for you

Bfn today at 8dpo :-(

Sure I had implantation bleed yesterday though.

Will test again tomorrow morning!

My spotting stopped, it was just 2 times on the tp. I'm hesitant to call it IB, because I never had that with Lainey.

Urgh, ive felt rubbish for a few days.
8dpo today still a bit nauseous, off food, heavy headed, and TMI, but loose bowel movements. I'm just assuming that I'm getting a bug everyone seems to have though. My head won't let me Believe they're early symptoms. I'm a total pessimist.

I couldn't help myself.. :( I was supposed to wait. Don't judge me. lol

Attachments

• 8dpo tweaked.jpg
    8dpo tweaked.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
Oh I actually see a line! I'm rubbish at those I can never see anything. Ooh exciting, fingers crossed for you that bad boy gets darker! ➕

That's a line, fingers crossed for a darker one in a few days x

Thanks ladies! Not getting too excited yet as I don't really trust faint lines like this. Planning to take a digi next week if my hubs will let me. He wants us to test together. I saw my doc today for an exam, of course he advised waiting to take another until I miss my period. HA! :p

babybambi - I'm with you, I have a hard time calling things symptoms. I think that's a good quality and keeps us sane. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->