• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Hypns-good for you. I am also in a better state of mind. I found a website that I am going to use which is all about natural foods that are super foods also super fertility foods. I even saw one type of food that was used for women who has hormonal imbalance and for men and women who deal with infertility issues.

I say wait a few more days to see if AF comes an if it doesn't show around Monday or Tuesday you should test again because you never know. And if it's still a BFN and no AF then go to the doctor to figure out why it is late.

You're welcome. I need help with a decision. Ok it's about two multivitamins that are suppose to be super fertility food. I have the website for the list. I am stuck between either buying cod liver oil or royal jelly. Difference....

Cod Liver Oil- has Vitamin A which is essential to reproduction and helps anyone with health problems including infertility. Also Vitamin D which is a precursor to most of your reproductive hormones. Omega 3-boost fertility, help balance cycle and hormones.

Royal Jelly-jelly that is used from queen bees. Boost fertility and most potent supplements for getting pregnant. Boosts male and female fertility. Also helps increase libido and support health of sperm and eggs.

Both sound perfect but I don't want to buy both and overdose the amount of vitamins I'm intaking.

I mikght look into Royal Jelly.

I'm spotting AF will be in full flow soon :(

Rachael-I know that both are at Wal-Mart. I just looked it up on the internet for the cod liver oil its $3 here and it didnt say the price for the royal jelly. Im going to talk to the hubbs about it first and then go buy both if they both are under $10 because thats cheap. 100 soft gels of cod liver oil for $3

I'll see if I can get it in Tesco or Asda I think hun :)

Ok great. I really want to see if this works. Anything natural I would try. I would rather take vitamins then OPKs and temps etc any day because less stress. You don't have to think hard about taking a pill a day lol.

Same. I'll happily take natural things and cross my fingers (not my legs obviously :haha:)

Lol totally agree. I'm going to try cod liver oil and see where it goes from there.

mswizz: What super foods did you find that help with fertility? I'm a very natural person and enjoy eating healthy unprocessed foods. I like to use natural remedies for things like antibiotics, headache relievers, insomnia, and indigestion (mostly it's preventing them in the first place by eating healthy). But I'd love to hear what you've found out about natural foods that promote healthy reproduction. It can't hurt eating those the months leading up to IVF!

Here is the website for it. It is https://www.getting-pregnant.com/fertility-foods.html ENJOY!!!

Thanks mswizz, I checked it out. I'm interested is maca, because my DH is Peruvian. He has such country pride I'm surprised he hasn't told be about it! He said he hadn't heard of it, if he had I bet he would of tried to buy it, grow it, force it down my throat :rofl: The poor guy is enthusiastic about ttc and super supportive of my emotions. We're going to Peru at the end of the month and I'll bet you that he tries to find maca. It says it helps with IVF, FX'd.

Hypns-You're welcome!!! Lol @ DH trying to grow it and force it down your throat. I am going to take cod liver oil supplements because my cycles are all over the place so I am going to get them more balanced. I noticed my husbnd is more supportive now. I guess because Im not as obsessed and "baby crazy" how he put it. I am just worried about regulating my cycles and boosting our fertility. I hope everything goes well for you with the IVF. I am still going to try naturally. I will see what happens in June if I didnt concieve. I want to atleast conceive by one of our birthdays. His is in September and mines December.

I hope so too!!! This month feels so different in a good way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"