Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
I'm 6dpo and my AF is due Feb. 2nd. Anybody waiting to test around the same time?

I am! I'm 5-6 dpo and AF is due on Feb. 4th. Hopefully, she won't show. I'm not sure if I will test before then. I'm really trying to hold out this time.

:wave: Yeppers I'm 8 dpo now and I have 6 days to test... AF is due on the 2nd... I "think" I had implantation spotting today and some dull cramps GRRR... I'm so gonna freak out if this time I'm actually pregnant, my OH is going to stroke out... :lol: oh well...

FX'd we all get our :bfp: soon ;) Sending loads of baby dust and extra sticky beans... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm 6dpo and my AF is due on Feb 2nd too!! Let's test together :happydance: Are you having any symptoms yet?

@Melshaw I am trying to wait for AF due date to test also. I thought it would be hard but starting a 2ww thread is helping me occupy my time and experience symptoms with my fellow friends on here. Are you having any symptoms?

@Katertots Yay atleast I'm not alone. How many dpo are you and when is your next AF due date?

@Hopin&Prayin Yay hopefully we are getting the BFPs like we wanted go February BFP Team! I haven't experienced any implantation yet. I am now 7 dpo and when I looked on an online ovulation calculator (I know it's just a guess) it said that I ovulated on the 20th, fertilized egg (if I conceived this time) arrived in my uterus yesterday, implantation should occur on the 29th (9dpo) and I could have possible implantation spotting on the 30th. So wish me luck and good luck!

@hpyns4life It is so amazing that we are in the exact same boat!! We so have to test on the same day. The only symptoms I have noticed is mild headaches, fatigue, my body temp is all over the place (one minute I'm hot and then the next minute I'm cold), I have been eating taco bell like every day now because that's all I want which is weird because that's what happened with my last pregnancy but it ended in a blighted ovum, I have mild cramps on my right side of my lower abdomen and I noticed that I burp way more now even if I don't eat anything I'm burping away. Also I haven't experienced implantation yet. What about you?

I am 7 or 8 dpo today, yippee, my lp is 12-13 days so hopefully I will be testing around then, hoping for a 25th birthday bfp.....

Hey i'm with you all as well!! Think I ovulated about 18th then had a weird mid cycle bleed on the 20th that lasted about a day before disappearing again. Don't know if this is a good sign or bad!! Also my CM appears to have nearly dried up. I am felling really tired, lightheaded and my lower back is sore..but that could be AF developing.

No too hopeful this month but it would be nice as its my 2nd anniversary on 14th Feb so would be sooooo nice to get BFP.

Good luck to all you ladies xx

I'm testing on the 3rd, which will still be the 2nd for most of you. AF not due til the 4th or 5th though, but the 3rd is our fifth anniversary of our first official date, so would be nice to maybe know a little early. I'm not too hopeful though, as DH and I were apart when I O'd and only got BD in once, and nearly 3 full days before ovulation. But it only takes one, so there's still a chance. Not much of one though so not getting my hopes up.

@sweetdot Happy early 25th birthday hopefully we all get our BFPs. Feb. 18th will make it 5 years the husband and I been together but July 25th would be our 2 year marriage anniversary and it would be nice to be bringing in an addition to the family.

@xbaby.fairyx Did you experience the bleeding before or after ovulation? I haven't experienced any type of spotting of anything and so far I am 7 dpo so just waiting and hoping to get a BFP.

@ndh Seeing that you BD'd 3 days before ovulation, there is still a chance because sperm lasts several days so you could have still gotten pregnant. You know what we say around here....you are not out until your AF shows! Good luck.

@mzswizz I had the bleeding either during or after ovulation but pretty sure it was after. Just hoping its a good sign.

Here's hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle xx

@xbaby.fairyx It could be a good sign but won't know for sure until it's TESTING TIME!! Good luck and keep us posted.

I have had bad lower back pain on my left side. (the side i think I O'd from) and also some cramping almost every day and night along with being gassy. I have also just been eating even when I'm not hungry and craving sweets like jolly ranchers. I have also been having wet CM only yesterday was it white and cloudy. It actually feels like I've started and then I go to the bathroom and nothing. I don't ever know if they are really symptoms or if I'm just being my self and thinking they are. This will be my second pregnancy, but my third baby. I have twin girls that will be seven in two weeks. They really want a little sibling to take care of and I think it would be neat to tell them on their bday. I don't really remember that pregnancy, it was normal, but along time ago.

It's nice to bounce these crazy thoughts of mine off to all of you, my husband gets annoyed. lol

@Melshaw I am having similar symptoms as you except I don't know about the cervical mucus. This might sound dumb but how do you check for that I only know about the discharge that I see after I used the bathroom.

I'm also testing the 3rd! Have had a weird cycle... often get sore bb before af, but this month sore beyond belief and became sore much earlier on than I should have. been trying for years, but definitely testing this month! Crampy and bloated as well...

@stellargaze I have been getting mild cramps lately. mostly on my right side and I have a backache which started this morning. I eat more and I get headaches more often now. I can eat something small and I would be very bloated. For example, I had a grilled cheese sandwich and I had to unbutton my pants because they were sooo tight around my lower abdomen and it was starting to hurt. I have been TTCing for almost a year now since blighted ovum 04/01/10. I noticed that I also drink more and my body temp gets higher faster. Just have to wait and see if AF shows her face. How many dpo are you?

@misswizz, so it's a date! Should we wait till the 2nd or sneak it in on the 1st?! My symptoms are: tired, runny nose, increase CM for 4dpo then dried up, lower back ache, last night I had a twinge in my uterus. I'm feeling pain on my left ovary, but I've felt that every time I've cycled since my left tube was taken out in Sept. :shrug: I'm not super positive but DH definitely thinks I am, so it's just the waiting game. 6 days before :D or :nope: It's nice to have someone with me though! So thanks :winkwink:

I think I'm going to try testing on the 3rd. I may hold out until the 4th though. It will be 11 DPO on the 3rd, so still early, but I'm kind of hoping I could know before the weekend so I could enjoy the weekend with my DH. If I get my BFP this time, I also have a plan where I want to find out alone, and then get a cake made to surprise DH that says "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so is our baby that's due." :)

I am 7dpo I can test on the 3rd but I'm going to try to hold out a few more days if AF doesnt show.

I don't know if I really have any symptoms or if it's just in my head!

very crampy, excess cm, tired high cervix and sore nips today (sorry if this is tmi)

I go from thinking this is it I have to be. Then a while later I think no way cant be not my month.

I'm a walking talking contradiction. Trying not to dwell but it's really all I can think about.

Good luck and tots of sticky baby dust to all

Hi, I am 7 or 8 dpo today! I've had persistent cramps all day!

My AF is due in 6 days....

no spotting!

almost positive OPK this am, negative HPT!

Going to test at 10 dpo and wait a couple of days.

Good Luck Ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"