Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Thank you thank you....

I honestly thought I was done....I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Hope you join me soon in first tri.....

Eeeeeeeeek

I'm still bawling my eyes out, I can't believe it, I'm shaking, vie never seen a real live bfp before, it's surreal...I keep looking at it, like...omg, that's mine.

You should post the picture. Whenever you make a thread let me know I would follow. Hopefully we all are next after you.

I will.....when dh gets in, I'll take a picky with his phone and post it....

Happy dance....

I am soooo happy for you. The new thread I posted is getting ALOT of attention.

How many days before AF due date did the spotting occur?

A day and a half, AF due on 3rd day TODAY... :shrug:

Could I be.... possibly be... PREGNANT!!! :happydance::happydance:

It so makes me want to take the test now, but I'm holding out... IF it was late implantation I've heard wait a few days to let the HCG get into your system... I'll keep you posted :hugs:

Yes wait a few days so HCG can build up. Hopefully you are!! We already have one buddy on here with a BFP!!!! congrats again Sweedot!

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me, hope I didn't miss anyone....

Big hugs and hope you all get bfp's soon.

Ditto... I hope you are too... I've been lurking the :bfp: announcements, I like looking at the test... :lol:

Congrats Sweetdot!

Thanks all in time. Look we have a banner for stress free ttcers

Thanks again everyone!!!!

I took a digital this AM with FMU!

PREGNANT!

SO IT'S CONFIRMED NOW...

I will post soon as I can....

hope you all get your lovely big fat positives soon!!!!

good luck, EVERYONE!

I'LL make sure to keep checking back, so I can congratulate you all when you get your BFP's hopefully it wont be too far in the future...hopin and praying looks hopeful for the next few days!!!!
thanks again for all your support....it was tought, but you all made it much easier!

oh and...Im still having slight spotting...I noticed a little this am when I woke up...not much, still brown, kinda stringy...(tmi)

just thought I would mention, no cramps last night, very very slight, niggly feeling low down on the right side....

congrats Sweetdot, what a story!

Congrats again sweedot. Keep us posted!!! Hoping I get that BFP soon! It's just motivation to keep pushing.

Im sure you will Mzswizz.....

u just never know!

there's lots of ladies still with promising symptoms....

i know I symptom spotted and then thought i had gotten AF....but i suppose in the end a lot of those symptoms were correct...

you can't let yourself get down, you need to keep that positive attitude that you have, and relax and just hope it works out...

i know you are a religious lady, as am I, and I truly believe it is our faith that keeps us strong.

wishing you all the best, and hoping this one sticks!

I just found a thread where this girl had the same thing going on that I have and she waited a few days after the light brown spotting stopped and she got her :bfp: I'm crossing everything that I get mine considering... :lol:

Thank you ladies for the support. I know its going to happen for you all soon :)

Sweetdot keep us posted... Sending extra sticky beans for ya!! oh Digitals don't lie... :lol: I'm sure its just mild spotting that happens in early tri... GL hun

you could get your bfp!

I know yesterday u said u had big sore boobs and i said, me too, but i was on af!!!

but I wasnt, i did get my bfp...also I spotted before I got my bfp...for a couple of days on and off...

so, all the same symptoms...

I called my mom and said..."mom, did u ever have any light bleeding when you were preggie?"

she said, "no, but your sister, Lisa did....she didn't know she was pregnant for 6 weeks, because she thought she had her period"

so, that's put me at ease!

so, yeah, you could get your bfp yet!

@hopin&prayin its not over yet. FXed that you will recieve your BFP soon!

@sweedot yes i am keeping my positive attitude and by posting the new thread about team concieve stress free, i am really motivated because there are alot of women joining saying its a good idea and sharing ideas. So now i have something that keep me occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->