Anybody want to get a bfp April 4th!!!

Angelkissiz

Mommy
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting a bfp April 4th!!! Anybody want to be my bnb buddy, I don't have any!!:(((

Me!!!!
I think im 3dpo today but could be 4!! So, where in the world are you? How old are you etc?? I'm from UK, am 26 and a primary school teacher. This is 2nd cycle ttc #1 x

hey ladies! I think I am 1 or 2 DPO but I am close enough! I am in US and this is TTC#1 cycle number 4 after a MMC which was after getting BFP our first time trying. This is my first 2ww where I actually know when I ovulated pretty much. Its a good feeling to know!

oooh im testing on the 4th!
i'd love a buddy :)
i'll be 15 DPO at that point :)
xx

am 5dpo after ovulating on my first cycle of clomid - this is my second ever 2WW in the last year! :rofl:

He you guys Thanks for your replies! I am 1 dpo I think! I'm From Colorado (U.S) I'm so ready for another little belly bean!!!

I'm also waiting (not so patiently) for the 4th as well! That's the day AF is due, it'll be 12dpo then. :)

your little man is just gorgeous by the way - that smile could make anyone melt!

Hiya,

I'm testing at some point next week. Official test date should be 3rd April but not sure if I will hold out that long.

x

Well i reckon gona test 1st april - April Fools day!! i hope if i do get a BFP it's not because someone is playing a trick on me!
I'm 29, a nurse and live in ireland

hellooo, I am emily I think i'm approx 9dpo as not sure when I ov'ed.
I hate the 2ww!

and me! Only my 2nd one and last month i drove myself crazy!!!x

Hello! I am 10 dpo and will be waiting(trying) until April 6th to test! Not sure if i will make it that far but going to try. I am ttc #1

I will be testing on or around the 4th! Count me in! Hate this 2WW the most!

Tell me about I broke the bank with all the tests I bought last month-hopefully I can wait it out this month and not drive my Husband and myself insane!!

It would be amazing to get BFP on April 4th because that is out first wedding anniversary - testing on Friday 2nd though because AF due on 3rd :flower:

Hey dreamofabean!! I am 25 and also a primary teacher. I am based in Leeds. This is my 3rd cycle trying for no.1 (Good luck!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->