Anybody want to get a bfp April 4th!!!

Well i reckon gona test 1st april - April Fools day!! i hope if i do get a BFP it's not because someone is playing a trick on me!
I'm 29, a nurse and live in ireland

hey what part of ireland you from? im from dublin x

I tested yesterday (couldn't resist) and :bfp: I am officially 4 weeks.:happydance: I am 15dpo on sunday with a 13 day luteal phase.

yay Calliebaby! awesome news.

Congrats callie, that's so awesome! :happydance:

I got a BFN yesterday, but it was only 9 or 10dpo. I'm not out yet, but it's not looking so hot.

I caved and tested yesterday with SMU and posted in pregnancy test threads... 12 DPO and faint line... anyway, gonna hold out and test again in the morning, hoping the Easter bunny brings me my BFP darker this time! Good luck and baby dust to everyone else!

Congrats thelistkeeper, Callie and Nixlix - wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies.

10dpo for me today so I won't test tomorrow yet cause I can't stand BFNs - will wait til Tuesday or Wednesday.

I tested yesterday (couldn't resist) and :bfp: I am officially 4 weeks.:happydance: I am 15dpo on sunday with a 13 day luteal phase.

congrats Callie and Nixlix... :happydance: :happydance:

Callie I am only one day behind you~ I got my :bfp: yesterday (confirmed it with 2 more CB digitals this morning) how exciting

I got a BFP today!!! Still praying it wasn't a false positive! What are the chances???

OK, so I tested this evening, and after the FRER gave me a :bfn: yesterday morning, I got my :bfp: on a dollar tree test!:happydance: In the evening!! WOOHOO!!!

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh