Anybody...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
...hoping to make a baby tonight?? :haha:

I've ov this week and i think today is the day, i'm so ditzy and forgetful at the moment i set an alarm on my phone lol! It flashed up BABY!!! :rofl:

Just gotta wait for DH to get in from football!!!

:sex: :coffee: :sex: :wohoo: x

I'm hoping that I might already have made one! Today is supposedly my day (based on my average cycle length), but we've been making a point of giving it a go all week just to be sure!

And to you! :D I have christened this week 'OV week' just to be sure!

I was like that on Wednesday! Haha I felt like a crazy woman, OH got home and I was like.. I don't care if you're tired, you just lay there, I'll make it quick! Hahah! I'm a maniac :) FXed for all of us!

good luck! :D :D

and;
I was like that on Wednesday! Haha I felt like a crazy woman, OH got home and I was like.. I don't care if you're tired, you just lay there, I'll make it quick! Hahah! I'm a maniac :) FXed for all of us!

i'm seriously about to roll on the floor laughing!!

and;

Haha thats not even the half of it, afterwards I layed on the bed with pillows under my hips while he just watched me with this look like, "Woman, you are insane!" Haha but he is half the problem! Everytime we DTD, afterwards he will say "Oh I bet I got you pregnant that time!" ... thanks OH, you're helping my paranoia!

...hoping to make a baby tonight?? :haha:

I've ov this week and i think today is the day, i'm so ditzy and forgetful at the moment i set an alarm on my phone lol! It flashed up BABY!!! :rofl:

Just gotta wait for DH to get in from football!!!

:sex: :coffee: :sex: :wohoo: x

I hope you had a great time after OH got home! I'll be looking for that :bfp: from you here in a few weeks time. :happydance:

and;

Haha thats not even the half of it, afterwards I layed on the bed with pillows under my hips while he just watched me with this look like, "Woman, you are insane!" Haha but he is half the problem! Everytime we DTD, afterwards he will say "Oh I bet I got you pregnant that time!" ... thanks OH, you're helping my paranoia!

i'm glad i'm not the only one who gets that look! my OH does the same damn thing, he always says 'babe, roll over a little farther, if your @$$ is straight up in the air they might just come out of your mouth' sicko! loll :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->