Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear about your chemical Amie :( :hugs:

I hope to hear good news soon Cutler! :dust:

Not so great today. Killer headache and not much I can do about it. Doing kick counts while I'm lying down trying to get rid of it.

How are you?

my friend is 23wks too and she had her baby boy two days ago at 23wks . he' sooo tiny but she said he's doing good he had a 20% chance.

Aww hope you feel better soon Hun, I'm ok CD28 today after my chemical and I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated yet :-/ so just trying to not obsess about that lol
Oh my goodness hopefully he is a fighter and will make it, praying for him xo

Yeah he's doing good . have you gone to your DR to see if you are ovulating ?? are you ovulation test coming up negative ??

No I haven't gone yet. Was meant to go in and have a Pap test on Monday and ask if they would test me for pcos. But DS2 ended up waking up with a nasty cough and couldn't go to day care so ill have to wait till next Monday and see how I go then. ( hopefully AF isn't here by then other wise ill have to wait another week )
I did OPKs this cycle and none were positive. Some were almost there but that's about it I stopped testing at like CD17 I think.
I'm glad your friends baby is doing well :)

Looks like i was really pregnant after all . im happy but want to make sure first being the fact i did have what i thought was a period. Go in the morning @ 9:30 for blood work. Keep your fingers crossed ladies .

Attachments

• Image 2013-06-04-1.jpg
    Image 2013-06-04-1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
That is a very strong second line! Seems to me that maybe what you thought was a chemical really wasn't? That is just a very dark line (and very beautiful!!)
Fx'd!!

Looks like i was really pregnant after all . im happy but want to make sure first being the fact i did have what i thought was a period. Go in the morning @ 9:30 for blood work. Keep your fingers crossed ladies .
Oh my goodness what an awesome surprise!

Well i am very much well pregnant :) im 6wks & my HCG levels are 16, 714 :happydance: they took blood and gave me a ultrasound .

Well i am very much well pregnant :) im 6wks & my HCG levels are 16, 714 :happydance: they took blood and gave me a ultrasound .
That's so fantastic! How heavy was your bleeding could it have possibly been like vanishing twin syndrome or do they like it was just heavy IB? Either way what an awesome surprise!

Apparently, some drama went down:

So it looks like that Cutler person was a fake. Which is weird because she had over 1600 posts

On another thread some ladies started to question her....first she said the doc didn't give her a u/s pic then she posted a pic of identical twin u/s, but with the info on the u/s someone was able to find that exact pic posted somewhere else back in 2012 So they deactivated her. Crazy...drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"