Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update. I'm really glad to hear it. :)

Well just found out my sister is going through a m/c . she's so hurt over it cause she went to the ER today and the baby is still alive they see the heartbeat and stuff but she was having cramping and heavy bleeding like a period . so she's gonna end up losing her baby knowing it's perfectly healthy . :cry:

Oh no! That's not good news. Did they put her on any type of bedrest? I've heard of some people having bleeding and cramping and the babies turn out just fine. It seems like bedrest and pelvic rest are what is recommended. I hope the best, and if it does end I hope the best for your sister and getting through this.

Hi girls,
Finally found the tread again I keep loosing it. I had to stalk you cutler and click on your posted threads :haha:
So I haven't read through yet but I've just seen some bad news I'm sorry your sister is going through this. :hugs:
I'm about 6DPO on my 1st cycle back from my miscarriage. Hopefully bfp this mth but didn't get much :sex: in so I'm not holding my breath lol
Adopim, how's your pregnancy going? Are you finding out the gender?

Pregnancy is going well so far. All my NT testing came back and no signs of any trisomy. According to the scan at 13+3 and all the bloodwork they did baby is looking good. I have my 20 week ultrasound in 2.5 weeks, which I'm starting to get quite anxious. The sonographer at our NT told us it's a girl and he was 100% confident. My nurse told me he has never been wrong so we are believing it's a girl. The 20 week u/s will confirm and I'll let myself buy a few things. Already having a girl I don't need much, but I for sure want to buy the "going home" outfit new at least. I started feeling movement a couple weeks ago, but it's not quite strong enough to feel on the outside yet (which is odd because from the inside it feels like it should be :shrug:).

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage :cry:

Hi girls,
Finally found the tread again I keep loosing it. I had to stalk you cutler and click on your posted threads :haha:
So I haven't read through yet but I've just seen some bad news I'm sorry your sister is going through this. :hugs:
I'm about 6DPO on my 1st cycle back from my miscarriage. Hopefully bfp this mth but didn't get much :sex: in so I'm not holding my breath lol
Adopim, how's your pregnancy going? Are you finding out the gender?

well it turns out she didnt have a m/c but she had a cyst on her ovary so thats what cause the bleeding . they also said her body is weak too . she hasnt given it a chance to fully heal she had her first in oct of 2011 then got pregnant two months after having him she had her second one in aug of 2012 and now she's again 7mnts later and thats not good they say it takes a year or longer for your body to fully heal after child birth so now she's sick all the time and very tired too . so im happy the baby is ok just hope my sister gets a little better too .

but i hope you get your BFP. fx for you love :):hugs:

Congrats on your baby girl :flower:
Pregnancy is going well so far. All my NT testing came back and no signs of any trisomy. According to the scan at 13+3 and all the bloodwork they did baby is looking good. I have my 20 week ultrasound in 2.5 weeks, which I'm starting to get quite anxious. The sonographer at our NT told us it's a girl and he was 100% confident. My nurse told me he has never been wrong so we are believing it's a girl. The 20 week u/s will confirm and I'll let myself buy a few things. Already having a girl I don't need much, but I for sure want to buy the "going home" outfit new at least. I started feeling movement a couple weeks ago, but it's not quite strong enough to feel on the outside yet (which is odd because from the inside it feels like it should be :shrug:).

well it turns out she didnt have a m/c but she had a cyst on her ovary so thats what cause the bleeding . they also said her body is weak too . she hasnt given it a chance to fully heal she had her first in oct of 2011 then got pregnant two months after having him she had her second one in aug of 2012 and now she's again 7mnts later and thats not good they say it takes a year or longer for your body to fully heal after child birth so now she's sick all the time and very tired too . so im happy the baby is ok just hope my sister gets a little better too .

Good to hear that the baby is okay so far. Yeah, my doctor told me that a year and a half to two years is the ideal least amount if time to wait to try for another baby. Granted, things happen so sometimes it does just happens. Understandable how her body is a little angry with her at the moment, but it's good the baby looks alright.

Thanks Hun, it was hard but I'm very lucky it happened early on. Wouldn't have been able to cope if it had of lots it at like 12 weeks or something.
Aww that is awesome bubby sounds healthy and happy :) soo exciting about another girl ( im keeping fingers crossed i get a girl this time lol ) You'll have to post a pic of your scan when you have it done :)
I can't believe your almost half ways it seems like its gone so quickly.

I'm glad the baby is doing well, she must be super fertile by the sounds of it. I fell pregnant when DS1 was 5 mths old and it takes a huge toll on your body, physically and emotionally. I hope she feels better soon.

That's what we say you must be super fertile but she wasn't trying she took plan B after having unprotected sex with her hubby & the Dr told her that pretty much gave her a boost to get pregnant loll . me & my fiancé plan on ttc this month just stopped the pill after two months on in & hope it gave me a boost too .

Good news my doctor gave me the ok for me and hubby to start ttc again . :happydance::happydance: really happy because ive been on the pill for two months which feel like years . she honestly wanted me on it for three months but she said two months is good and that the pill should give me and extra boost and she gave me some tips that should help me with ttc . im so excited & hope is month is the month i plan to chart and use ovulation test , pre-seed , soft cups & lay down for 20mins or more after baby dancing :dance::wohoo:

Yay! That's great to hear too! I used SoftCups in the cycle I conceived so hopefully it works well for you! :happydance:

i used them two cycles before getting on the pill . i think they didnt work because i would get up right away after baby dancing and put one in this time im gonna lay there 20mins afterwards maybe put my legs up too then after go put a cup in . hey didnt you go the SMEP ??

The way I did the cups was put it within arms reach before we would BD. I would lie with my legs elevated for about 10 minutes or so and then grab and insert the cup without getting up until the cup was in. I usually stuck it under a pillow or somewhere easy to access without having to get up and DH wouldn't have to see the cup. Haha.

Yep, we did also follow SMEP in the cycle we conceived.

Yeah im gonna try that this cycle . just waiting for my period to HURRY UP i swear its taking its sweet time been having cramps alllllll day and yesterday and still a no show took a test today just to make sure and it came up negative . so now its the AF waiting game .

CANT believe we're still posting on this thread 6mnts later loll .

Hopefully AF doesn't keep you waiting too long!
Personally, I loved the SMEP plan and will probably follow it again. I liked having a schedule and some sort of plan designed to help us.

I can't believe we are still here too! Love it :)

Well she didn't keep me waiting to long i started this morning . & cycle is shorter too 29 days so thank you pill for making my cycle shorter loll . When are you gonna post a picture of your cute belly ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"