Anyone around 3DPO and want to join in?

Omg congratulations!!!!!!! So so pleased for you:) xxxxx
I've had like 10 v v faint lines on my ICS but I don't trust them at all:( wishing I had a different test, you must be so excited:) xxxxxx

Omg congratulations!!!!!!! So so pleased for you:) xxxxx
I've had like 10 v v faint lines on my ICS but I don't trust them at all:( wishing I had a different test, you must be so excited:) xxxxxx

Thank you so much.

I have been testing for a few days now, yesterday (last night after work) i got a very very faint line on a Wilkinsons dip test thing and i mean very faint i thought it was probably an evap. I had a very bad pain in lower back with my DD so this morning that kind of gave it away.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Are you going to get a digital to test?

Yah!!!! Congrats W22klb.
That is so exciting!!!! Woo hoo :)

Dh is going into town tomorrow so will ask him to get me a Superdrug Early test if they're still coming up, they've never let me down before:) day 3 of cramps and backache but it could be bad pmt, trying not to get my hopes up! Xxxx

:bfn: for me today! No happy Jan! But I'm still only 10dpo so I'll just wait and see I guess but I feel AF on her way

OMG OMG
Got up this morning - my lower back hurt so bad so decided to test, the only one I have it CB digital and guess what PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS......so excited really didn't think it would happen this month.
I am in shock.
I will try and do pic laters but my phones camera is pretty awful so might not be very good.

Another sympton - boobs hurt from the side by armpit - very strange!

Congrats hun!!!!!

Hi oasis717 I am fine thanks.
How about you? Any news?

Really pleased to hear it xxxxx,well, my temp dropped today so I'm thinking the line on my boots test was an evap:( xxxxx:)

Oh dear - it looked like the start of somthing-have you taken another one?

Yep still same faint line so must be evap:( xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140809_130309.jpg
    IMG_20140809_130309.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
I think I can see something and I am on my I-pod so the screen is very small how many dpo are you? When is af due?

I really do hope it leads to your BFP xxxx

Thanks hunni both Boots tests def had a line but that must always be there cause just done a Superdrug Early rest and def bfn:cry: oh well onto the next cycle xxxxx

I am so sorry.
Fx for next cycle....
x x

Well it's an official :bfn: for me this month :cry: upsetting but I'll be ok. One more round of clomid before we see our FS beginning of September. Hopefully I get lucky second time around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->