Anyone around 3DPO??

hey guys im new here! im like, 4 DPO i believe, and the wait for testing is killing me

i could of swore last time i was pregnant i tested like a week after i conceived and got a faint line so im tempted

If you test post it :) I can never wait. BFN's make me sad, but then again when I know I am early I do not sweat them to much....Welcome and keep us updated.

Last nights FRER and Walmart. I could see faint line on both, but Walmart shows best in pic...they are super faint...Not sure if I am just seeing things. Walmart def looked like a light line, but it could be a glimmer of the strip, to light for me to know for sure. I think I may wait a few days and stop driving myself crazy. If there are lines, they will be there in a few days and easier to see. I am having a hard time getting a pic, but if any of you are good at editing feel free. I tend to make the pic to distorted.

Attachments

• 1413109302139.jpg
    1413109302139.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
Last nights FRER and Walmart. I could see faint line on both, but Walmart shows best in pic...they are super faint...Not sure if I am just seeing things. Walmart def looked like a light line, but it could be a glimmer of the strip, to light for me to know for sure. I think I may wait a few days and stop driving myself crazy. If there are lines, they will be there in a few days and easier to see. I am having a hard time getting a pic, but if any of you are good at editing feel free. I tend to make the pic to distorted.

I can definitely see the start of something! How many DPO are you?

Ladies I'm due for AF on the 23rd and my parents anniversary is the 21st. Do you think if I tested and am pregnant it would possibly show? Would love to give them a happy surprise :) I have a two pack of FRER's so I might just use one and save the other. Lol

Ladies I'm due for AF on the 23rd and my parents anniversary is the 21st. Do you think if I tested and am pregnant it would possibly show? Would love to give them a happy surprise :) I have a two pack of FRER's so I might just use one and save the other. Lol

You never know!!! Keep us updated and post it if you test!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

You never know!!! Keep us updated and post it if you test!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

I have always tested positive by 12 DPO and Walmart always shows darker then FRER when I do, so maybe try dollar store or Walmart 88 cent ones.

I do not know for sure. I have had a messed up cycle..started OPK's CD 10 and have hard nearly positives since...cramps CD 14-15 and marked as O day, but have been getting faint positives on IC for two days or so and think I may have O'd cycle day 9-10 and cramps were implantation, but I am not sure....I am peeing on everything. OPK's are still nearly positive...I am all over the board and hoping I O'd early.

If I O'D cd10 like I suspect I am 10 DPO when these tests were taken and 11 today...I normally get a obvious BFP 12 DPO and have gotten faints a few days prior, but can never be certain until 12 DPO (faints for me are to much like indents and tests these days are horrible)...so I am hoping, but definitely not sure at this point.

The Walmart one dried with the darkest thickest evap I have ever seen.....those get evaps pretty commonly, but they are normally thin, but this was a full line evap...but the test is dark yellow dried cuz I was holding for a long time before test so that could be why.

Soo behind on this thread fiance and I went out to the range as I figured I'd take advantage if I am preggy I won't be going for quite sometime went out to eat after and my phone died.

Going4three when is the doc appintment going to happen Im going crazy for you!

Soo behind on this thread fiance and I went out to the range as I figured I'd take advantage if I am preggy I won't be going for quite sometime went out to eat after and my phone died.

Hoping for Monday....calling them Monday morning. May be Tuesday because hubby has Tuesday off. Nothing seems to be getting darker, so I am seriously wondering if I am just seeing indents or got some bad tests or a mixture of both...

Going4three idkk I swear I saw a line on that one test. What're the sensitivities on these tests? I know FR I like never got positives with the OPK

Going4three idkk I swear I saw a line on that one test. What're the sensitivities on these tests? I know FR I like never got positives with the OPK

The sure predict are 10 miu and the FRER I am not sure..I have heard anywhere from 6.3-20 depending on the web site....Walmart brand I think advertises 25, but I have always gotten darker positives earlier with them then FRER....

The sure predict are 10 miu and the FRER I am not sure..I have heard anywhere from 6.3-20 depending on the web site....Walmart brand I think advertises 25, but I have always gotten darker positives earlier with them then FRER....

The issue I have with FRER though is they are never even close to decent until you are much higher...u can look back and say maybe, kind of, but they do not turn obvious enough until everything else does...and the indents are killer.

How's everyone doing today?

6DPO - exhausted and had stomach discomfort and puked before bedtime.

Nurse from the Fertility Clinic called to inform me to up Metformin to 1000mg from 500mg because my blood test still show insulin resistance is high. Yikes!

Heard that all the symptoms that I have experienced so far could be from Metformin side effects. Double yikes!:nope:

Going4three yeah in my opinions FR is super expensive and sucks @ss! Lol

Temp dropped again (.3) to 98.10 :/ if it doesn't go up tomorrow idk, I'd think I'm out

5dpo and still experiencing some good symptoms. Hoping I'm not looking into it too much. Just trying not to stress. Lol. Easier said than done ;)

Hope you all are doing well! xx

Hoping for Monday....calling them Monday morning. May be Tuesday because hubby has Tuesday off. Nothing seems to be getting darker, so I am seriously wondering if I am just seeing indents or got some bad tests or a mixture of both...

Going4three, update pls?

Going4three, update pls?

Doctor wants to wait a few days and see what the home tests say...she is not concerned that it is early, especially since they are so faint...I was waiting a bit to test to see if I could tell a bigger difference and trying to stay away from TTC stuff (not easy for me lol) The IC's were darker today...Not a ton, but definitely darker and FRER had a more noticeable but still unsure if it is a bad indent line. I posted it to the tweak board and they saw pink they thought so hoping tomorrow. I am about sick to death with faint lines on tests and ready for something concrete. They do appear to be progressing, but very slow, then again I am only on CD 23...I had a very positive OPK today as well...they have progressively gotten darker for over a week. We are BDing just in case, to cover bases, but I am hoping it is picking up HCG...doubtful, but you never know. This cycle is going to drive me to drink and I do not drink. I will post the pics of todays tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->