Anyone bought a car seat from Precious Little One?

Bix

Mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of ordering a car seat for the new bubs and Precious Little One has the one I want for the cheapest price. I've ordered from them before and delivery was quick but the items came in a random box and so am a little concerned about what state the car seat will arrive in.

If you've bought a car seat from them, was it well packaged, cushioned in the box well to stop it banging around and labelled as such so that the driver knew to treat it carefully?

(Paranoid much? lol :blush:)

We actually bought out car seat from precious little one, as it was the cheapest place for what we wanted. But, they sent us the wrong one! Their "reason" for that was that the car seat we bought was out of stock. My husband called them and asked them for the right one, it was a bit of an ordeal as they were not sure of their next stock. Finally, after a week or so (I don't remember because it was my husband the one dealing with this whole thing), the car seat came. The packaging was, as you said, random and quite an old looking box.

Since this incidence, I've thought twice before I even bother browsing their website... it would have to be a good bargain for me to buy from them again. Sorry if this sounds too negative, but our experience wasn't altogether good.

I didn't get a car seat from there, but we did get the base as it was by far the cheapest we found it. It was delivered very quickly and came in mint condition - I would definitely use them again :thumbup:

Thanks all! Very much appreciated :)

I ordered my travel system from them and had no problems with them personally; however they do use parcel force and my local parcel force depot rightfully has a terrible reputation, they made all kinds of excuses as to why they couldn't deliver my parcel and put it on the van and took it off three times over a two week period before it finally got to me. Needless to say the box of the travel system was completely mashed up by then; but inside it was perfectly fine.

I plan on ordering my pram/pushchair and car seat from precious little ones and maybe a few other bits, i wouldnt worry if it did turn up damaged you can always return it so that wouldnt worry me to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->