• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

I don't know that I felt it, but I had a positive OPK the day before it happened then a negative after. I did feel some twinges and a pretty distinct pain, but I don't know if it was gas or whatnot. I'm really trying not to symptom spot, but of course it's not going as planned.

Yay, I've finally got a high. Things are gradually moving on :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Yay, I've finally got a high. Things are gradually moving on :happydance::happydance:

Yay that's great Hun I'm happy for you :hugs: it's a great feeling when things are moving I'm on CD 12 my monitor is still showing high fertility I'm hoping its coming up too peak fertility soon

Woohoo! Now both of you get off the computer and get to bed ;) sending lots of baby dust!

Yay that's great Hun I'm happy for you :hugs: it's a great feeling when things are moving I'm on CD 12 my monitor is still showing high fertility I'm hoping it money's up too peak fertility soon

Yes it's the best feeling! I'm so glad I've finally got a high.... Thank you sweetie! Baby dust! Xx

Woohoo! Now both of you get off the computer and get to bed ;) sending lots of baby dust!

Haha I wish! I'm at work sorting out my accounts! If I only they would do them selves! I've suggested to my husband we make some home made cocktails when I get home... That will sure to get him in the mood after drinking them! :winkwink:

How're you today, sweetie?

Haha I wish! I'm at work sorting out my accounts! If I only they would do them them selves! I've suggested to my husband we make some home made cocktails when I get home... That will sure to get him in the mood after drinking them! :winkwink:

It sounds like drinks are in order when you get home from work :) I hope that tonight is your night!

I'm doing ok, trying not to symptom spot, which is proving to be very difficult. My lower back is very sore and my breasts and nipples hurt, but I'm trying to attribute that to the first month off BC in years. I'm at 3dpo and my husband keeps asking when I can test, which is super cute but doesn't help with the time going by as slowly as it is!

Got a smiley face on my opk last night at 7.30 (was negative 2 hrs before that). So my surge had just started then.
Yay !

Got a smiley face on my opk last night at 7.30 (was negative 2 hrs before that). So my surge had just started then.
Yay !

Yay that's great I am still waiting for my smiley face to come

Yay !

Yay that's brilliant Hun! Lots of baby dust for you! :happydance:
How long have you been trying for?

:dust:Good luck Sunny! Hope tonight is the night!

Tori, that's so cute that your hubby is so excited :thumbup:

You all are really tempting me to go pick up some opks lol :haha: I had a sharp twinge on my right side about an hour ago. Dtd Friday night, going in for more tonight. It took us a year to conceive the first time, so I'm hoping I get a break and get that bfp quickly this time around!

Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

:dust:Good luck Sunny! Hope tonight is the night!

Tori, that's so cute that your hubby is so excited :thumbup:

You all are really tempting me to go pick up some opks lol :haha: I had a sharp twinge on my right side about an hour ago. Dtd Friday night, going in for more tonight. It took us a year to conceive the first time, so I'm hoping I get a break and get that bfp quickly this time around!

Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

Thank you, sweetie. Haha, don't give in, they ruin your life :haha: I'm hoping this is a short and sweet process for you! Lots of baby dust!

Yay !

Yay that's brilliant Hun! Lots of baby dust for you! :happydance:
How long have you been trying for?

thanks!
this is our first cycle TTC #2 :)

I hope it happens fast for you, sweetie! Baby dust!

Haha I wish! I'm at work sorting out my accounts! If I only they would do them them selves! I've suggested to my husband we make some home made cocktails when I get home... That will sure to get him in the mood after drinking them! :winkwink:

It sounds like drinks are in order when you get home from work :) I hope that tonight is your night!

I'm doing ok, trying not to symptom spot, which is proving to be very difficult. My lower back is very sore and my breasts and nipples hurt, but I'm trying to attribute that to the first month off BC in years. I'm at 3dpo and my husband keeps asking when I can test, which is super cute but doesn't help with the time going by as slowly as it is!

Aw, how cute is he!
It's so hard to try and not symptom spot isn't? I've totally given up doing that because my body loves to play tricks on me in TWW, get my hopes up and boom, AF just pops up!

In the space of 24 hours I've gone from getting my first high to a peak this morning! :saywhat:

We didn't bed last night because we were too tired but we DTD this morning! Hopefully I've not missed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
In the space of 24 hours I've gone from getting my first high to a peak this morning! :saywhat:

We didn't bed last night because we were too tired but we DTD this morning! Hopefully I've not missed!

Hi Hun wow that's quick you got your peak a day after high fertility if you DTD this morning you will be ok I'm CD 13 still on high fertility

Hi Hun wow that's quick you got your peak a day after high fertility if you DTD this morning you will be ok I'm CD 13 still on high fertility

I hope you get your high soon, sweetie. Have you used the monitor for all of your pregnancies? Xx

:wohoo: :happydance: Thank god. I find waiting to ovulate is the most intense time. Knowing when to bed, then if I've bedded enough, etc. It's a whole lot of stress :haha:

That's awesome, Chance!!! KMFX for you!!!

Still in the TWW here, getting antsy, but only 6 days left till I'll probably start testing on 10dpo. Boobs are hurting and lower back is sore, still, but still feeling pretty optimistic.

September is our month, ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->