Anyone doing FET in October?

dilia - sorry for the set back! Good news is that once you start things move pretty quickly. I agree with you about the shots. I have been doing the PIO shots and they aren't as bad as I thought. It does leave me sore for at least the next 24 hours but applying heat to the area right after the injection has definitely helped with that issue.

bum - The transfer went well. Both embryos thawed perfectly and they were two high quality blasts. My doctor seemed impressed. ;) This better work!

not - Thanks! and YAY for transfer going well! And congrats on being PUPO with twins :) FX for you!!

Oh such a mix today, brilliant news on being PUPO not! I'm glad they thawed well and are very good grades, when is your OTD? I will probably ask this a lot as I have a memory like a siv! X
Dilia, that's not so good news for you hun, on hold for a bit longer! Have they told you why this is happening? Your only at the beginning of your cycle aren't you? Pray this sorts out nice and quickly for you Hun x

Dilia - Sorry you have another little set back! The 12th is just around the corner!

Not - So glad all went well with your transfer! Congrats!

AFM- Nothing really new to report here. I'm still having the little twinges/cramps and my bb's feel a tad sore today. Pretty much just feels like minor pms symptoms.

Looking good Cynthia! Your doing well to hold out x

Ladies I have had a very stressful day. Got the call from the embryologist this afternoon to advise that none of the five eggs we had selected survived the thaw. Its the first time its happened they said! I was devastated but ...we got to select another donor and they went ahead and thawed those eggs and 4/5 survived and all survived the icsi injection process. The doctor said he was very pleased with the way they were looking and with DH's sperm (which pleased him no end!) - we will get a call tomoro to advise if any fertilise. They sad they expect 2/3 on average so we can hope for 2 or maybe 3 but we may get 4 or none. Arrgghhhhhh. If we get none thats the game all over for us for now anyway. I am really stressing tonight!

Not - excellent news - congrats on being pupo with two bubbas!! Will keep everything crossed for you. How was the transfer? They are looking at Saturday transfer for me but I think its a bit early?

Dilia - sorry you are having to wait a little longer but hopefully you can get going in no time. Treat yourself to a lovely weekend and then a couple of days have passed already.

Cynthia - hoping your 2ww turns into BFP!!! Its all sounding very promising.

Bumski- can't wait to find out if you;re expecting twins!

Think fertile thoughts ladies!! xxx

Minno - sorry you had such a stressful morning! I will be praying you get good news tomorrow!

Bumski - when did you start testing?? I'm so tempted to go and buy a couple hpt's but I'm feeling guilty just thinking about it since I promised dh I would wait! Hmmm what to do ladies?? Lol

Minno, that's great you got to use some more eggs! Every step is such a hurdle to get past but remember, they are strong enough to survive freezing and thaw. I'm sure you will have some good news tomorrow. I have known girls have 2dt and they have been very successful as some clinics say they survive better in the body. X

Cynthia I started testing 4dp5dt and got bfn, I had another hpt left so did it 5dp5dt but had a cup of tea and didn't really hold for long, I just wanted to get rid of it lol.
Then I saw the FAINTEST of lines, I knew it wasn't the indent but not enough to know it was positive, then later that day I did another and there it was!!!
I don't regret testing early as I think the not knowing was stressing me out too much.
GL with whatever you decide xx

Minno - Sorry you have had such a stressful morning! I am glad you were able to get more eggs though! So now grow embabies grow!! When will they call to let you know their progress? :dust:

Cynthia - twinges and cramps are good as far as I have heard!! FX! And not testing is so hard! I told myself I would wait till OTD but I know once I get to 5dp I will start to get that itch as in the past I have been a huge POAS addict! We are here to support you with whatever you do! :)

Alright girls, no judging please! I have often heard that you can use opk's as hpt's. I've decided to do my own little experiment just to see for myself if it really works or not. I got about 10 opk's that I have no need for now so I may as well use them up. It will give me something to do plus hopefully satisfy my urge to poas! I tested this morning and there is a noticeable line so now just to see if they turn into bfp's.

Cynthia - I've always wondered about that! So keep us updated cuz I have a handful left over as well!

Cynthia - I've heard about using opk's and someone on another thread did that and got a positive and was pregnant! I bet you are too!!

I will definitely keep you girls posted! I will be posting pics as well! I promised hubby no hpt's but I never said anything about opks! Lol

I don't blame you Cynthia, you need to feed that poas urge! Will be a good indicator if they start to get darker! Look forward to your update, x
I still have the urge to poas and have no hpts left, keep getting worried my line will be disappearing.
Thanks dilia, thought I would put one up now I reached 4 weeks :) x
GL with your embies today minno x

I used opks with each of my cycles too. And on my successful cycle there was a line. But they also didn't stress me out if there wasn't a line because they werent meant for that lol

Update from me girls. I am very pleased to say that all four of our eggies fertilised and are going strong this morning. Yay!!!! I'm going in for transfer tomorow and they may want to put two back - eeek! I had only ever considered one before so not sure what to think about this. They are also hoping to freeze whatever we dont use but will try to culture them to day 5 first. They said I was always going to be a 2day transfer as we had so few eggs to play with and of course its a risk leaving them longer.

OMG! My head is wrecked! Please girls that have had ET - whats it like? I am nervous!!

Cynthia - you cheeky monkey :) OPKs are so allowed! I bet its a good sign for BFP :)
Bumski - how are you. What are you thinking about having had the two transferred? Its a lot think about huh?

That's great news Minno! So happy your embabies are doing well!

Minno- glad they are doing well! And transfer tomorrow yay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->