Anyone doing FET in October?

Minno - apparently the hormones lh and hcg are very similar...there is a website that explains it....let me look it up.

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Pretty interesting!

That is fascinating. So the fact that your line today is darker than the test line is a very good sign but not yet conclusive. I am even more excited for you now!!

Cynthia - wow look at that line so exciting! :)

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry on my phone so can't update well!

Cynthia I did the same experiment on my successful cycle :D

Tomorrow morning is my transfer. I pray this works but I am also just praying that the embryos survive the thaw.

Yay blue!! So excited for you! I just know everything will go smoothly tomorrow!

Did your opk's turn positive with your successful cycle??
I'm so tempted to test with a hpt but at the same time the fear of seeing a bfn terrifies me! Still debating on what to do.

Ok girls, I broke hubby down and we went and bough a pack of FRER. I could not wait until tomorrow to use FMU so I tested tonight. Here it is girls!!! My BFP! I have waited 5 long years to see these beautiful double pink lines. I am still in shock. This is our lucky thread ladies!!

https://i50.tinypic.com/28vzib4.jpg

Congrats Cynthia!!! So excited for you!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow blue! :)

Amazing!! Congratulations Cynthia! Told you told you :) now what day are you on?

Good luck today blue - will be thinking of you xx

OMG OMG!!!!!! That is amazing hun, what a line!!!!! Your so having twins!!! Oh I could literally cry I'm so over the moon for you!
Massive congratulations to both you and Dh!
Bump buddies? X
This is going to be a great thread! Xxx

Lots of luck to you today blue, I hope transfer goes nice and smoothly for you! Look forward to your update x

Thank you so much girls!

Bumski - We are definitely bump buddies!! I hope you are so right about twins although my hubby is starting to panic at the possibility haha.

Blue - Happy transfer day!! Hope all goes smoothly for you!!

Minno - looking forward to another great update!

Ongratulations Cynthia. - knew it was ur bfp since the opks were positive for me too.

I leave in 2 hours for transfer. I hope have the luck of this thread too lol

With a line like that there is no way it can only be 1!
Do you know when you will be getting a scan? I have to wait 3 more weeks so we are considering a private one at 6 weeks, i will save money that way as hpts are costing a fortune lol.
Dh said I have a serious problem (blush)

How are you feeling?

Your turn next not! When do you think you will test? X

Let us know how it goes blue. GL to you x

Thanks Blue! Good luck today, cant wait to hear an update!

Bumski - I think my clinic does first scan at 6 weeks. I will go over my papers in a bit because I know it mentions it. I'm feeling ok. I had a bit of cramping yesterday but not feeling it as much now. Can't wait for your first scan!! How have you been feeling??

Not - how many dpt are you now?? Bumski is right, you are next!!

I get light cramps on and off, I think the most noticeable thing is tiredness, I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow which is not like me and I'm tired most of the day. I would love an obvious in ya face symptom but I suppose I should make the most of feeling ok.
Do you feel any different? X

Not really feeling any different. I'm sure all those fun symptoms will kick in for us in a couple of weeks! I wish I could sleep right now! Its 3:40am and I'm wide awake. Too excited!!

Aww bless ya, i understand that feeling! You deserve to be excited though! Where are you from? It's 12.25 pm here. Off to get yet another hpt in a min as I just need to keep checking it's still there lol.
Bought some wondfo off eBay yesterday so hopefully that will save some pennies lol.
Will you be testing again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->