Anyone doing FET in October?

Minno that's fantastic news Hun!!!
With me I always wanted 2 put back as I would rather twins than a bfn cycle but everyone is different. I don't really imagine being pregnant with twins even though there is a good chance, time will tell. There is a few girls I know on here who got there BFPs from a DET and they are pregnant with singletons, it's a big decision but it will be well worth it for your BFP hun, you will do fine I'm sure :) xx

Here are my opk's from the last couple of days. I was hoping that today's would be a little darker but it actually seems a tad lighter than yesterday's. Oh well, will be interesting to see what tomorrows opk looks like. I still have no urge to use an hpt! OK, OK, I almost broke down yesterday. I wanted so badly to just make a quick drive to the drugstore but I was able to talk myself out of it. Only one week left until beta! I can do this girls!!

This is the part of the tww that I question if this is really working or not. The last few days I had cramps/twinges and minor pms symptoms to help reassure me but so far today I feel nothing!! Trying my best to stay calm.

[IMG]https://i48.tinypic.com/14vgzlt.jpg[/IMG]

still probably to early to even pick up on a hpt hun so i wouldnt worry, as for twinges etc, mine come and go too, when i dont get them i worry and when i do i worry lol.
you are being very good holding out, it will be worth it in the end ;) x

Only one more week you can make it!!! Glad doing OPK's is helping your POAS addiction! :)

Cynthia you're doing so well, don't cave now. Resist resist...it's still too early.
Thanks bumski. Another update. Another call from the clinic - all embies developing well and so they want to culture them on to day 5 transfer next week! They're going to call tomoro to advise so it might still be on for then but if all is ok we will go for a blast to transfer. Risk is they make not have any left to freeze if they don't develop but even if we froze some now they may be too immature to survive the freezing and thaw process. Arghh what to do??! Xx

Minno - yay for growing embabies! Will be anxiously waiting for another update!

I'm on my kindle now and just realized the lines don't look that dark in the pic. Those darn lines always seem hard to capture in photos.

Hope you all are doing well today! You girls are awesome for helping me get through this tww! ((Hugs))

That's great news minno, they will grow nice and strong for you, and you may still get some to freeze yet, lots of luck to those lovely little embies x

Cynthia, I know what you mean, when I upload mine they looked barley there but in real life more obvious. Are u going to use an opk each day? Look forward to tomorrow's x

Any update for us Minno??

Not- how.are you feeling??

Bumski- how are you doing? I bet you are anxious for your first scan!

Hi all. Clinic called this morning and want to let the embryos develop to day 5, so it's a Tuesday transfer for us now. Apparently three of the four are at four cell stage, and the other one is a bit less well developed at 2/3 cell but has some fragments so they're not so hopeful about that one. They are monitoring them every day so will be in touch if they want me in sooner. Arrggghhh the anxiety of waiting...

How is everyone else today? Cynthia, any symptom update? Dil what's happening with you? Bumski how are you feeling? Not, all ok with you? Xxx

Good to hear another great update Minno! Glad to see a majority of your embabies are thriving. You will very soon be one PUPO lady!

I'm not really feeling any symptoms. I had a really horrible headache last night but that's about it!

Here is an update! Today's test was with SMU.

Bumski- I will test daily until 9dpt I think. I thought I initially had more opk's but it turns out there were only 7 left in my stash.

[IMG]https://i49.tinypic.com/2vd19wn.jpg[/IMG]

Minno - that's great that they are confident enough in your embryos to try to go out to day 5!

I'm doing ok but I was hoping I'd have symptoms by now. :( My boobs are very sore but were like that before the transfer so I know it is the pio shots causing that symptom. Other than that just very mild stomach pressure.

Cynthia - any more opk's testing?

Wow Cynthia - that's a very dark line ! I am getting excited for you ...

Now Cynthia , Not - what is ET like? I am making myself anxious thinking about it !
Xx

Minno - ET is very simple! Its almost like getting a pap smear. They will place the speculum in and clean your cervix. They will use ultrasound to guide the catheter into proper placement which is why you will need a full bladder. Once RE finds perfect placement he will inject the embryos. He will then remove the catheter and hand it over to the embryologist who will then examine it under microscope to confirm that it is empty! That's it!

Oooooh thanks Cynthia. That sounds bearable!! Is it quite quick then? Also, do you get any discharge /bleeding after? I am worried that they will disturb the womb lining and cause a bit of bleeding x

Wow Cynthia!!! That line is amazing! Oh I really think you have your little one(s) in there! I already can't wait until tomorrow's opk! Xx

Minno it really is so simple, no pain, and very quick! I was surprised how quick. The worst thing is the full bladder, I kept having to pee then drink more again as I was in so much discomfort. Have they give you an update on your embies today?

Not don't worry about symptoms, in all honesty I don't think we will get any real obvious ones until about 6 weeks! How many dpt are you now? X

How are you both doing blue and dilia? Hope your well xx

Hi bumski - yes, so not looking forward to having the full bladder and trying to hold it in while they mess about!!
My update is three embies now at 4 cell stage and one a bit behind but still ok. They want to push us to 5 days if they can so transfer now set for Tuesday. If there are any changes we may have to go in before as they check them every day.

Not feeling so pms today but it comes and goes. Just hope I don't have a bleed before we get to et - but the drugs should stop it though right? Xx

Yes Minno, the progesterone should keep af at bay. I often would feel like af was coming as well before transfer but nada!

I'm happy to see my opk a lot darker today but I'm trying not to get too excited just in case. This is just an experiment afterall!

Oh Cynthia I am so hopeful for you!! I just know this is it. I feel it. What's the theory then about opks? I may try that myself. I have some stashed away with my boxes of unopened preg tests that I've had in my bathroom cabinet for four years - they're probably out of date! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->