Anyone doing FET in October?

I'm in California, bumski! I have two frer's left and I plan to use them! Not taking one today but maybe on Tuesday and Thursday. Don't want to use them now and have none left with so much time before beta, ya know?

Yeah that's a good plan, is your beta on Friday?
You will see a massive difference in your tests if you leave them a few days anyway.
Your going to be soooo tired, bless ya x

Can't wait for some more BFPs now. I really hope we are all lucky on this thread :)

Hi ladies
I am pupo with 2 defrosted embabies. Fingers crossed. Poor dh is already planning things and full of hope for these little ones. I hope he isn't let down

Congrats Blue!! Hubby will not be let down, this is our lucky thread after all! So excited for you! Glad everything went well :)

When is your beta scheduled? Do you plan on testing early?

Yay blue, big congratulations on being PUPO with twins!
Looking forward to seeing your BFP too!
My Dh is a big football fan and tonight he has been on his team website looking at the baby clothes, bless!
It is nice to see them excited though.
Are you having bed rest blue? Or will it be too difficult with lo? X

Congrats on being pupo blue! Wishing for a lovely strong bfp for you very soon :) how was the transfer? Xx

Transfer was smooth - it almost seems like there is nothing different for me lol. My parents have my baby girl with them so that I can have some bedrest but it will be very short lived bed rest. I am having some conflicting guilt about others being with her today and yet it is a gift to her if she gets a sibling.

dh just walked in the room and asked if I feel pregnant yet LOL.

Congrats on being Pupo with twins blue!

So many exciting things happening on this thread! :)

Aww your Dh sounds so sweet! And don't feel guilty hun, I bet your dd is having a great time with her grandparents being spooky rotten ;) plus your right, she will thankyou for a little playmate.......or two! X

How are you doing dilia? Are you still on bcp? X

Yeah still on bcp, will be until next Saturday and then appointment on 12! It feels like an eternity from now! Especially as you guys nice forward and all these exciting bfps! I feel stuck at the moment. I know it will be here soon but feeling impatient today!

I completely understand your frustration, when I did my fresh cycle I was on a thread with a load of other great girls and my ET was cancelled, I happily watched everyone get their BFPs and while I was ecstatic for them all and it gave me hope, I felt like I was miles behind.
I still talk to them and they have been a fantastic support all the way through to my BFP and it's meant a lot, and we are all still rooting for you until your BFP too.
It's awful having to wait but I hope with all my heart all your patience will pay off and your BFP is right round the corner.
Not going anywhere until we are all together. All my love x

Thanks Bumski! That means a lot and that is my fear I think of being left behind as every thread I did iui to ivf everyone moved on but me. And like you said I am genuinely happy for all of them but hard at dame time! So I really appreciate the support :)

cynthia: those are strong lines!! it has to be twins!! congrats again.

blue: congrats on pupo!!

dilla: I feel just like you. all the threads I have been a part of almost everyone has their bfp and moved on. I havent had the opportunity to move on yet :( and although I am happy for everyone I get a bit jealous and frustrated... We both will get our BFPs soon!!!! :)

Awe dilia waiting is the worst part of this. I always feel like I have a plan/timeline in my head so when things get delayed it upsets my whole vision. I'm betting you will get your fanulous bfp very soon! *hugs*

Thanks guys! You're the best! :) hopefully this thread is really lucky and we all get our bfps! So far we are on a roll!

So sorry dilia. I get how difficult it is. It was so hard to watch all my ivf buddies get their bfp's and there I was the ONLY one in our group to get a bfn. Of course I was happy for them but it was hard to see all the conversations turn to all pregnancy related topics. I know it seems like an eternity but you are so close to getting your bfp!! No one gets left behind in this group ;) big hugs to you!

It really sounds like we all have so much in common, I thought I was a lucky charm for others because every single group I have joined on here iv always been the one left with a bfn lol!
I actually s**t myself on this one when I realised I was first to test, thought I was gonna get my bfn while trying keep positive all the time!
Maybe it's just time we ALL get it this time and no one is left behind xx

Hear hear! Bfps all round - it's the way forward!
Just lying here about to get up and wait for the call from the clinic- butterflies already!

Oh wow GL minno! Is it your 5dt today?
Hope those embies are going nice and strong!
I will keep checking in for your update x

Think I have hit insomnia! Thought it was meant to be fatigue lol, shattered all day and then I was up until 2.30am then woke up at 5.30am, I can see today being a looooooong day lol x

Nightmare bumski!! Hope your sleep pattern returns to normal soon.
5dt is tomoro although we will have to see how the embabies are doing this morning. I am a complete basket case at the moment. Nervous about everything. Don't do we'll with doctors and medical procedures either! Need lots of reassurance that transfer is ok! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->