Anyone doing FET in October?

Minno - The transfer is not bad at all - absolutely nothing to worry about. There's no pain and the whole procedure takes only about 10 minutes and that includes getting you in the proper position on the table, cleaning out mucus, inserting the catheter, leaving it in there to make sure the embryos have enough time to "drift" away from it, and then removing the catheter to check to make sure no embryos were left in there.

ladies - I too feel like everyone has moved on without me. I used to do the IUI threads, now the IVF ones. Most people are pregnant by now and discussing baby names. On a related note, I wish people wouldn't discuss buying baby stuff and picking out names in their first trimester. Having been through miscarriages I just find it a bit irritating that people are so self-assured so early on. Maybe I'm just jealous that once I get my bpf I will not be able to relax at all until I am well into my second trimester.

I agree with you not. I won't be doing any name picking, furniture picking, clothes buying or anything baby related until probably 20 weeks :).

Very true Not! The thought of having another loss is heartbreaking. I as well won't be able to plan anything until after the first trimester. I'm even afraid of announcing my pregnancy early when I go visit my family for Christmas because I will still be a couple weeks shy of my second trimester but it is soo important to me to have that moment with my family. It's a risk I am willing to take!

How are you feeling?? How many dpt are you now?

I am 5 dpt today. I feel ok, I've had some light cramping off and on the past few days and my boobs are very sore. I've also noticed my appetite and thirst have picked up and I had a brief wave of dizziness about 20 mins ago. Trying not to over analyze. Could just be the hormones. I go in next Monday for my blood test and I think I'm going to just wait until then.

Not I totally agree! We won't announce to family even until 12 weeks and then I don't think I would be ok buying anything until at least 20 weeks like Mobaby said! maybe even 24 as then you at least past viability!

Not - only one more week!! So exciting! :)

Minno - Good Luck!! You will do great! :)

Thanks Not. So reassuring to know its ok - I do get myself in a pickle with these things!
Completely agree re the buying stuff and talking about names. I wouldn't even dream of it before second tri!

Good luck tomorrow Minno! Will be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!

I promise you that the transfer is soo easy! I can understand the anxiety of not knowing what to expect exactly because I get the same way. Can't wait to hear an update!

Lots of luck with transfer minno! Hope it goes nice and smooth for you! X

I'm back ladies! All went very smoothly as am now pupo with one perfect blast and a 12 cell. We have another 12 cell that they are going to try to culture on to blast but its not looking likely.
My question is - have I less of a chance since we only had one blast to transfer and the 12 cell we transferred is probably a bit behind where it should be on day 5 transfer?
Xx

Minno - Glad the transfer went well!! I don't think you have any less of a chance at all! :) :dust: hoping for your sticky bean(s)!! When is your test date?

Congrats Minno!! I agree with dilia. Cant wait to hear about your bfp!!

Congrats on being PUPO minno! I think both your little embies will have great chance, remember, they are where they belong now and I'm sure they will grow nice and strong. Did transfer go ok for you?

Did you test again Cynthia? X

How are you feeling not and blue? X

Not long now dilia, do you know roughly when you you will be able to transfer? Hope your feeling ok x

I did test again today and thankfully the line is darker. I keep feeling like it is going to disappear!

Did you ever get your first scan scheduled??

Yeah, it's in 3 weeks at the clinc but have booked one private as I can't shake the feeling that something will go wrong, I suppose we just get used to disappointment. It's still not real yet lol.
So my first scan is next sat, trying not to over think anything until I actually see it's heart beating! Nervous but excited too. Do you need to wait until beta to book yours? X

Glad your test is darker hun, it's a nice relief for you to see that.

You are being very strong willed not, I wish I had your patience :)

That's great Bumski! Can't wait to hear all about it! Yes I will need to wait until beta before I can book my u/s. I believe my clinic does the first scan at 5 weeks so I'm guessing it will be at the end of next week. I'm hoping anyway!

Cynthia & bumski - did you guys have any symptoms before you tested positive?

I'm feeling ok ..off and on mild cramping since transfer and off and on bloating. I think i've been more thirsty and hungrier than usual but this could all just be the progesterone.

minno - glad transfer went well!!

That's great cynthia! I still think it's twins for you. Are your lines the same colour yet or near?

Not, I had twinges and a sharp pain for a few days but nothing major, still only have mild af pains now but only in the evening on and off, I probably wouldn't know if I hadn't of tested lol.
Got my 3+ on digi tonight so hoping all is still well in there x

Not-the only thing I felt was cramping. I'm 8dpt now and the cramping has stopped. I felt the most cramping at 4 and 5dpt. I have been have headaches the last few days so I wonder if that could be a pregnancy symptom? I also had increased appetite but I felt that when I started the meds as well.

Bumski - That is awesome that you have an u/s next Saturday! so exciting! :) I am sure everything is perfect in there! Your bean(s) is getting cozy :)

Cynthia - Yay for darker line :)

Not and Blue hope you are doing well in TWW! I know we will see your bfps soon!

So my next appointment is next Monday so if everything is all good I will start delestorgen shots that night and as long as we stay on track should be able to transfer 12/1! Also, I deciding I am going to try acupuncture this cycle (willing to do anything!) and have my first appointment today! I am pretty nervous but we will see!

Here is a comparison of 5dpt and 8dpt

https://i46.tinypic.com/ilazwl.jpg

[IMG]https://i45.tinypic.com/358s8y1.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79