Anyone doing FET in October?

Hi Cynthia hope your ok, I seen your post earlier but couldn't reply as was sitting next to my boss!
That really does sound like it was caused by irritation as the others say, I hope it's all stopped for you and your enjoying your rest x

Blue, I wouldn't worry about being 'dry' perhaps it's to do with the extra hormones. How are you feeling?

Looking forward to some more testers now, anyone close?

Hi girls - still waiting for my blood test on Monday but not optimistic!

Bumski - I am doing much better now. No more spotting. Yay!! I had to do. My progesterone a few minutes ago and applicator came out spotless! I am still going to remain on bed rest the remainder of the day. Have any symptoms kicked in for you yet? I still feel no different.

Not - we will be plenty optimistic for you!! Cant wait to hear your good news :)

That's good news Cynthia. What progesterone are you on? I don't have applicators for my pessaries.

Minno - I am on Endometrin!
How are you feeling today?

Does that come with an applicator?
I'm ok thanks but very very tired. Think it's the stress of the last few days catching up with me. When did you start to get symptoms in the 2ww?

Not, good luck on Monday. Why aren't you feeling optimistic?

Yes Minno, my Endometrin comes with applicators. It has a little notch at the top where you pop the pill in and then you insert it like you would a tampon.

The only symptom I had was quite a bit of cramping. So far I have no other symptoms which worries me a bit because I certainly don't feel pregnant. I will be taking another test tomorrow to make sure my line isn't getting lighter!

Don't worry about symptoms, I have none still, I'm tired a lot but nothing really out of the ordinary, I'm nit going to worry though as I was about 9 weeks with dd and even then it was only the odd thing.
I do still get mild af type 'feelings' not pains and they are on and off.

Not, I was sure it hadn't worked. If I hadn't been testing now I would still think it hadn't worked but got my 3+ on digi a couple of nights ago so my hormones must be increasing. You just never know. Hoping and praying you get your BFP on Monday! X

The symptom spotting is such a nightmare isn't it! I woke up last night at 2 am feeling really sick. It eased off after a bit and it can't be a sign of anything this early on. Still shattered as well. I was obv a bit more stressed about the whole thing than I thought.

Cynthia I'm sure your lines will still be dark! Roll on OTD to get official confirmation! You too Not, we'll all be rooting for you!!
Bumski - are you looking forward to your scan? Xx

Thanks ladies! I took my last frer this morning and the test line is now darker than the control line. Very pleased to see that. Still no more spotting thank goodness! 1 day left until beta!!

Sorry you weren't feeling well Minno! Hope all is better now :)

Hello ladies

I would like to join you all as another IVF-unsuccessful-looking-forward-to-FET candidate.

I learned 3 days back that my 1st Beta was negative, still havent got results from my second beta and I already stopped taking PIO shots last night. The past 10 days have been so hectic for us here in the east coast and when we got the news of Beta, we were living with a cousin as we didnt have electricity in our house. Strangely, even the tears wouldnt come and it felt almost natural to carry on in front of others as if nothing happened. I realised I have to just take it in stride and move on with FET as there is nothing I can do about it now. Also, I insisted on a single embryo transfer although my RE was more inclined towards 2, but I dont have any regrets about it. I am definitely doing 2 this time though, its time to be selfish now.

We have 4 frozen embryos of top quality and I am just trying to find out online when would be a good time for FET after failed IVF? How long did you guys wait before jumping to FET? What are the meds involved? Are BCPs enough to suppress the cycle or did you take anything else?

Sorry, too many questions. As you can understand I am going through that phase where we think the more we try to find answers,read and research the less we will feel sorry about the loss.

Take care

Wonderful news Cynthia - wishing you lots of luck for tomoro and then you can make it official!! Yay :) xxx

Welcome Hope! I'm very sorry about your failed IVF. Seems like you have had a rough week with the storm and now BFN on top of all of that!

I also only transferred one embryo the first time around and then did 2 with our FET. I don't regret only doing 1 with our fresh cycle because I feel maybe the fresh cycle was too much stress for my body and it would have rejected both embryos. I only had 4 embabies so that is why I don't regret it. This cycle my embryos actually had a chance and I'm hoping for twins! Will be finding out soon!

My clinic had me take one natural cycle off before I could move on to FET. With the FET cycle my only meds were Estrace and Endometrin. It is a much much easier process than a fresh cycle.

Best of luck!

Thank you Cynthia for your response and sharing your experience. The way you explained , actually makes me feel better for having transferred one the first time now as our bodies have taken a lot of stress in a fresh cycle and could be the reason why the embryo wouldnt stick. I have been advised to take one natural cycle off too and my period already started this afternoon. So let me see what my doctor says about the next cycle.

Good luck for your Beta tomorrow! Really nice to see your HPT was positive, you must be so excited!

Great news Cynthia, I think your going to have super high numbers tomorrow x

Hi hope, really sorry to hear about your ivf, sounds like you have had a tough week! It's good that you are looking forward to your next step.
I have read so many things lately about how FET are getting more and more successful due to less drugs in your system, it was all over the tv and papers a few weeks ago so fx it brings your much deserved BFP.
Keep us informed how you get on, lots of luck to you x

Hi everyone. Looking forward to many more bfp's here. I am very nervous and dont feel ooptimistic and yet im hopeful and exhausted lol.

Sending dust!

Welcome Hope!Sorry about your BFN! I hope FET works for you! So far this has been a lucky thread :)

Cynthia - So excited to hear about beta today! :thumbup:

Blue - This is such a crazy process! But keep up hope!! :) When are you planning to test again? or are you waiting until OTD?

Looks like my luck has run out! Started cramping and then followed by blood 10 mins later!
I'm devastated, not holding out any hope as I'm still cramping quite bad!
Still blood every time I go to the toilet and it's getting more, so there, that shows me fir getting excited I suppose!
Still wish all the best for you girls and will be on to see how your getting on xxx

Oh no Bumski!!!! Have you called doctor? Are they checking you out? I am praying it is not that and something else! I have heard of people having a not sure what you call it but basically a pool of blood that bursts that was on cervix? Let us know!!

Thanks dilia x
Drs said I will have to wait until Monday now for a scan as early pregnancy unit is not open until then. It's not looking good to me though, ya kinda just know don't ya when it doesn't feel right. Pains are too strong now. I keep trying to have a bit of hope but just can't stop crying.
Dd has broke her little heart! It's awful to see, and Dh is really upset too. I will update as and when. :(

Cynthia I hope it has all gone well today for you hun. Have they booked your scan for you? X
Hope everyone else is well too, has anyone caved yet? Looking forward to some more BFPs! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->