Anyone doing FET in October?

Very exciting Dilia!! I will be praying that all goes well for you on Monday! Can't wait for you to get things started :)

That's great news dilia, keeping everything crossed your app goes really well and you can start your countdown, I hope the time flies for you, can't wait for you to be PUPO! X

Wow cynthia those are great lines, no denying those! Bet you can't wait to find out how many you got in there ;) x

Thanks so much for all your good wishes ladies. Amazing line Cynthia - I'm taking bets on twins! Dilia - hope all goes well on Monday and soon you will be pupo too.
Bumski I think I would be the same about trying to get am private scan - will help put your mind at rest. Can't wait to hear the outcome!'

Transfer for me went well. Had a tiny bit of brown discharge tonight but I think it's likely to be after the procedure etc as the nurse said the catheter drew a tiny spot of blood on the way out. What do u think? Otherwise they said there was no sign of any bleeding or problems.
Test date is the 16th. How will I keep myself occupied til then?? Lol

I think that sounds like it's from the transfer hun, not anything to worry about. Are you resting now? Hope your being looked after well ;)
Wow it's now official, you have an OTD! Will you make it do ya think x

Yes resting now but have been up and about around the house as well. Will have another easy day tomoro and try to get back to normal on Thursday.

Mmmm not sure if I will make it to OTD. Oh, duh, you mean will I cave and test early not will I get af beforehand?!! I'm not a poas addict but I may get tempted if I make it to next week!!

Minno - so exciting! :) the 16th will be here before you know it :) and we will be here cheering you on and distracting you!

Thanks dilia I'm going to need some serious distraction!!
How are you feeling about your appt? Xx

I am anxious and excited and just want it to be here :)

TMI girls :) I had a minor incident earlier. When I went to the bathroom and wiped, I noticed a tiny bit of pink tinged cm. Of course I paniced a little because last time I miscarried it started with the spotting. I was a little rough insertingt the Endometrin this morning so I'm hoping I just irritated the cervix. I just pray this baby sticks!

Cynthia - sometimes I get pink tinged cm too and the nurse told me it was probably irritation from the estrace pills that I shove up there. I'm sure it is fine!

Cynthia - I am sure it was from the meds you were inserting! I would get that sometimes when I was on those! Especially cuz it is so sensitive now it wouldn't take much! Your bean(s) is/are safe!! :)

Ladies TMI question. It is so weird but I am sooooooo dry down there. It is hard to insert the suppositories and the estrace that is how dry it is AND I am not even having leaking from the suppositories (which is good but I dont ever remember this happening).

What are your experiences?

Thanks in advance

Spotting is a tad heavier now. Trying not to worry but of course that is easier said than done!

Cynthia sounds like its just been from disturbing things with the estrace. Or could be implantation. When I was pg with my son we had had a positive test etc but then I started spotting for a couple of days - it was fine though. Also my friend that recently went thru ivf had bleeding at the same point you're at and found out it was twins! She was scared as it was quite heavy but it stopped after a couple of days and all was well. My point is this could actually be 'good' spotting although I know it's hard not to worry. Have a lie down for a bit and see if it eases off any. Xx

Blue, think I read the pessaries can cause dryness after a while. Especially when you been on them a few weeks. Might be worth asking your clinic if you can use any kind of lubricant to help that wont interfere x

Thanks girls! I was really scared last night especially when I started to cramp a bit. Thought it was the end of that pregnancy! Bleeding never got heavy and it seems to have stopped now. When I wipe it is only slightly brownish making me think its just the reminants of last night. Praying that baby is ok. Transfer papers say to go back on bed rest if any bleeding occurs and I have done just that.

Blue - on occasion I have noticed some dryness as well. Not sure what that is all about??

Cynthia - Glad it seems to be going away and that you are resting! Like Minno said though I have heard of people getting spotting like that and ended up with twins... :)

Blue - I am not sure as I haven't heard of that but I hope everything is ok! :)

How are you girls doing today?? Anyone have any appointments coming up? I really should be better at remembering where everyone is at in their cycle but my memory has been horrible! Hope you girls can forgive me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->