Anyone doing FET in October?

Oh no Bumski! I am so so sorry. My heart just broke reading your update. I'm praying so hard that everything is ok. I have an IVF buddy who is in her second trimester and she has had some spotting and bleeding throughout her pregnancy and baby is just fine. I so hope that is the same situation for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers friend!!

Bumski I am so very very sorry. I hope its not what you think. Like I said before, I had bleeding very early on with ds - even ended with me going to a&e to be told the worst and then next day the epu said all was fine. You just never know. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight xxx

Thankyou all of you but pretty sure it's about over, bled very heavily and passed big clots (sorry tmi) I'm just trying to not to keep crying. It will be horrible to wake up and realise we are back there again.
Please don't let this be a sad thread though girls, there is so much yet to happen in this thread and I still want to see all you others get your BFP xx

It's not sunk in yet I don't think xx

Cynthia how did your beta go Hun? Does it sound like twins? :) xxx

So sorry bumski! How many frosties do you have left??

I did get my beta results already but I feel so bad posting about it after the horrible day you have had :(

You are very brave bumski. Life is just too cruel sometimes. Remember we are always here if you want to talk or scream or just vent! Thinking of you xx

Bumski - :hugs: We are here for you!! :hugs: Like Cynthia said how many frosties do you have? Do you know when you would be able to start again? If right away we actually would be cycle buddies :)

Don't worry Hun, I'm really ok with hearing. To be honest it cheers me up to be positive about others, esp people who have had a hard time ttc.

No more frosties for me, we will be on a break for a bit now and see what happens when this is all over.

Still think you have twins in there ;) have they give you a scan date yet? I can't wait to find out x

My beta today at 11dp5dt was 1,046! I was really shocked by such a high number. I have an IVF buddy on another site who had her transfer the same day as me but her beta was yesterday. Her result was 196 so I was expecting something close to that. I have another beta on Sunday. Praying they double. No date set for a scan yet. I'm sure they will want to see betas doubling before they schedule anything.

Cynthia - must be twins ! Congrats, you must be delighted. So happy for you xx

Cynthia - WOW you totally have twins!! :) so exciting!

Wow! That does sound like twins! I think we are all going to be shocked if you don't have two in there, unless it's 3! Lol x

Oh Bumski. That is devastating yet im hoping ur wrong. i had red bleeding and cramping and went to emergency when i was pg with my little girl.

Cynthia i'm betting triplets with those numbers my beta at that same point was 252!

I have to tell you my successful cycle I had blood when I blew my nose and this morning I had some - not that by ANY means that is a guarantee but it gave me a smidge of hope.

Sounds hopeful blue, we need some more good news round here!

Fx for you blue x when will you be testing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->