Anyone doing FET in October?

My plan is to test on wed which will be 10dp3dt or 13dpo. I was feeling no urge to test and now suddenly have a rdiculous urge. I went to the store and bought 4 tests. I did one now 9dpo which I know is too early and yes bfn lol. I had a beta of 250 on 16dpo last time which would mean my levels wouldn't be hight enough on 9dpo to show anything but I couldn't resist the urge to poas. (16dpo 250, 14dpo 125, 12dpo 60, 10dpo 30 - all approx). The test I just used has a sensitivity of 50 lol. i

Ha ha Bkue, I like your thinking! I bought an frer today, had three tests inside for the price of two. I've no idea if I'll use it but just in case...and the ones I have in my cabinet are out of date - how sad is that?! Are you having any symptoms?

Hey I just realised we are at exactly the same point - I am 4dp5dt! No symptoms to speak off. Occasional af style twinges that come and go. Needed to pee a lot yesterday but that's now gone. I'm not very hopeful.

Oh Bumski :hugs:, I'm really sorry to hear that.
I admire your strength and I really hope that you receive a much easier and happier outcome next time in return for this loss. :flower:

I dont really have symptoms but I didn't really have any last time either. I don't feel positive but I'm hoping so badly. When are you thinking of testing Minno? I see you are ttc #2 also - how old is your first

Sorry Bumski :( that's terrible news. Glad you will stick around here though!

Congrats Cynthia - I'm sure it is twins for you!

Blue/minno: good luck!!!

afm - very doubtful that I'm pregnant. With my two prior pregnancies, I definitely had more symptoms at this point. I remember more trips to the bathroom and queasiness when I didn't eat for a couple hours. I don't have that. :( I go in for my blood test Monday and trying to prepare for a negative but I know I will be really devastated.

Awe not I am really hoping for you. I know what you mean that no matter how hard you try to prepare yourself - it doesn't help. Its such a difficult process

I wanted to post something interesting I came across while googling.

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Also found this... (someones beta levels who did ivf)
14 DPO 77; 16 DPO 169; 18 DPO 388; 20 DPO 913; 22 DPO 1830

I'm 16 weeks pregnant with twins via IVF/ICSI :) I don't think beta numbers are too good at predicting multiples. The range of normal is so wide that it's hard to tell. My numbers were much lower than other women who were having singletons, so you just never know!

Blue my son is ten now and we have been trying for four years to have a sibling for him :( we are so desperate to have another little one but like you and Not I'm not feeling especially hopeful. OTD is the 16th. If I make it I may test the day before just to ease the blow of the phone call.

Not, thinking of you and hoping you will get a lovely surprise on Monday xxx

Thx for the link Blue, very interesting and let's hope we can check our levels next week :)

Bumski :( I am sooo sorry to read this! I do hope the betas show differently. I have read several threads with blood/clots and everything has been fine. I'm really praying for you!!

Question about estrace: Anyone have spotting?? I am on 4mg a day and have had on and off spotting. US day 13 shows lining of 7.5mm. Progesterone starts tomorrow as FET is Friday the 16th. I am nervous though as I have some cramps. I spotted a lot during my last IVF cycle and dr said it was all from my cervix as it was already bleeding at ER date.

Good luck to the girls testing in a few days! Exciting!

Mobaby - I haven't used estrace but hope everything is ok! Did you call doctor? Transfer is so close!!! :)

Hope every one is doing well! Have been watching my niece and nephew since in laws are on vacation SL been a bit crazy around here!

Calling Monday. Hopefully all is good.

Blue- funny you should post that! I came across that same site last night. Great little tool to track our betas!

Mobaby- I have not had spotting with estrace but I did get quite a bit of cramping from it. Please keep us updated.

Dilia- get used to the craziness! It will be your future very soon with your own little ones :)

Bumski- Been praying for you! I can't remember if you said your appointment was on Monday? Miss seeing you around here but completely understand. Please keep us posted.

Tomorrow I go in for my second beta. I'm really hoping that the numbers will be rising nicely. Symptoms for me are:boobs are starting to feel sore and my body has been feeling very hot especially in the boob/tummy/pelvic area. I am starting to feel the fatigue now as well along with more trips to the bathroom. That is pretty much it for now. Will update you girls with my next beta!

ETA:Forgot to add that I am sooo hungry lately as well!

I'm betting its from my cervix again...this is exactly what happened last IVF cycle. Dr said to expect spotting last time after the ER/transfer, which luckily I didn't. Its not a lot; just light spotting and not everytime, but a couple times.

Mo - are you taking estrace vaginally because I am and on a few occasions I had some pink mixed in with cm when I wiped. My nurse said it is normal and probably irritation!

Cynthia - good luck tomorrow - fatigue is a great sign.

Ultrasound is scheduled for Friday!!! I saw a different nurse today and she was shocked by my high first beta and was talking possible twins. I am now just waiting for the call on my second beta and she told me that I don't have to go in for a 3rd since my number is so high. Ahhh!! Can't wait to see my baby/ies!

How are you ladies doing today? Hope you are all doing well :)

you have twins for sure!!! u/s friday!! YAY!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->