Anyone doing FET in October?

Omg not!!!!! That is absolutely amazing news!!!!
Massive congratulations to you and oh! You must be so over the moon! How are you feeling? Silly question I suppose lol xx

My news is I'm pregnant too!! Yay!
My levels on sat (day after big bleed) were 12000 and today have risen to 24000!! So she is happy with that, I have a follow up scan next Tuesday! Can't wait now. I'm just trying to rest as much as poss as it terrifies me when I see blood xxx

thanks girls!!!! I guess this is a lucky thread!

Congrats Bumski! That number sounds great. I understand it must be really scary to see blood. FX this goes good for all of us. I'm feeling good - nervous of course because of how my last two pregnancies turned out but you can relate! I was finally starting to get some pregnancies feelings last night but I thought maybe I was imagining it because I wanted to be pregnant so bad. I was feeling a little lightheaded before dinner and my burping was increasing.

Ohhh bring on those symptoms! That's what we like ;) you deserve this Hun. Relax and enjoy every minute, that's what I intend to do from now. No stressing unless it's absolutely needed.
So that's 3 down, who is next on the BFP train lol x

Bumski!!!! I could cry happy tears right now!! So much great news in this thread today! Yay!!! Hopefully you will get a better view of the little one next Tuesday! How far along are you now?

Excellent news NotOptimistic! You'll have to change your user name now :rofl:

Even better, if there can be, excellent news Bumski! You must be so relieved that you have a positive outcome, on all levels! Great BETA!

Thanks girls, I'm 5+5 today but they worked my dates out differently, she said before she scanned me I'm 5 weeks but the scan looks good for the 5+5 like I said to her.
It would have been nice to see more but she def pointed out a little White splodge in the middle of the sac but the probe wasn't giving a clear picture at all.

Bumski, I really feel for you. This must be torture for you. Sending you as much love and sticky dust as I can find. You are so strong and I know you will get thru this whatever the outcome.

Not, OMG!! Absolutely thrilled for you. Did you have symptoms or were you symptom free? This is wonderful news. Has it sunk in yet? Xxx

Just read the happy news. Yippeeeeee - just goes to show it ain't over til it over. Wonder what the bleed was? Who cares! You're pregnant :) !!! Xxx

Minno - I had sore breasts all along, even before the transfer because of the progesterone shots, but I did feel like the soreness may have increased just a tad over the past 48 hours or so. It's hard to tell what are symptoms and what is just side effects from the progesterone and estrace. In hindsight - I had one brief "wave" of dizziness maybe a week ago, and two nights in the past 5 days where I woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. I also had some off and on very brief mild cramping/discomfort since the day of transfer just about every day thereafter. Over the past 48 hours I've definitely had to deal with some indigestion including a lot of burping.

symptoms I still don't have: I'm not really bloated like I was with my last pregnancies but maybe it is too early. I am not peeing any more frequently than usual. No nausea. I was slightly queasy last night before I ate dinner but I wouldn't say it was nausea. Not more tired than usual.

Not, Congrats that is so awesome!!!

Bumski, yay rising beta! Woo!

I am so sick o had to reschedule my appointment for today :( hopefully better by tomorrow to make it in!

Aw sorry to hear that dilia - what's wrong? Hope you feel better soon. Xx

Not I think I am going to be the party pooper on this thread - I really don't have symptoms except mild cramping now an again, some sharp pains on either side occasionally, peeing more on and off but I get that before af anyway, and a very slight headache. Can't bring myself to poas - it's only 6dp5dt - is it too early? I am going mad here and am glad I went back to work today to take my mind of it all...

minno - I think it might be best to try to hold out a few more days before testing. I really didn't feel much by way of symptoms except the mild cramping off and on (and sore boobs but that started before the transfer) until very very recently - certainly not as early as 6 days past transfer. Symptoms will come.

Incredible news bumski and not!!!

I'm hoping the luck of this thread helps me but I fear it won't.

Dilia I hope you feel better tomorrow gun so you can get started xx

Blue and minno, I was certain it had failed, so much I just thought I might aswel test to get the silly idea out my head about it.
6dp is still early, as not said, it's better to wait as long as poss, if you can, atleast you will get a true answer. I just have no willpower at all.

Keeping everything crossed for you both, and mild cramping is a good sign x

Oh and Wallie. Praying for u. I didn't realize u were pupo too! Xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks Blue! Yip still plugging away at TTC! Hopefully this is my last and final one!

How many dp are you now wallie?
Are you feeling anything, I notice you have been around on bnb for a few years too. It's hard to see everyone move on all the time isn't it. Sending lots of luck to you xxx

Hiya Bumski, yes I've been TTC for 5 years now and we've done 4 fresh ivfs. The last one we actually got a frosty, so this is our 5th go.

We've done a natural cycle as mine are regular, and now on predisonole and clexane.

So our frosty was a 5/6 day blast and defrosted well, and by the time it was transferred it was starting to hatch. Best we've ever had, as we've not had much luck with embryos. Today I'll be 3dp5dt

It's very difficult seeing everyone move on, but its also too hard to move on ourselves too without trying even more.

Oh wallie you have been through it alright! We have also been ttc over 5 years, it's a long time. So sorry about your other ivf cycles, it must have been heartbreaking for you. Your blast sounds amazing! I have heard so many good outcomes from a hatching blast. And also FET cycles are so much easier on the body. I will be keeping everything crossed this is your lucky cycle, of course I have a lot of faith in fets anyway. Keep us updated on how your feeling hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->