Anyone doing FET in October?

Good luck tomori Not! Praying its a big bfp for you!! How are u feeling?

Finally got my second beta results - 2,131 so it doubled nicely thank goodness! I did have a bit of pinkish/brown spotting again today but it seems to be subsiding now. RE said to only be concerned if it gets to an AF like flow. Of course I'm concerned anyway but trying my best to just relax!

That's awesome Cynthia, you must feel so relieved! Are we taking bets on twins ladies?

Minno - thanks .. Feeling a little "funny" tonight - lightheaded might be the right word and burping a lot more than usual and constantly hungry but still trying to not get my hopes up!

I'll bet on twins for Cynthia!

Oh not that sounds all good!

Cynthis - wahoo on doubling

Ladies I don't know what happened to me but I can hardly wait to know. I think the weekend gave me too much time to think. I was doing fine before.

blue sorry if i missed this but did you transfer recently??

Oh and question: did anyone use endometrin??? I have a question!!

Cynthia - yay for doubling!

Not - those sound like signs to me!

I am currently 7dp3dt have totally lost my sanity and ability to wait and see...

Blue I feel we all lose our sanity through this! Are you planning to test early or are you trying to wait?

I did a test today - which - based on my last successful cycle is too early - but it has got me crazy and feeling desperate :S

Cynthia those are great results! I bet you can't wait for your scan x

Minno and blue how are you feeling, hopefully some nice BFPs are right round the corner x

Dilia, are you off bcp now? Looking forward to your cycle starting x

Not, I hope it is a very good day for you today Hun, sending lots of luck to you x

Mobaby, not long until transfer now, hope it all goes well for you x

Hope I havnt missed anyone as my heads a bit all over the place x

I am just waiting to ring epu to make an app for my second beta. I had no more bleeding after fri but that Gould possibly be from progesterone I am guessing. I have been doing hpts to try and let myself down gently before the dreaded phone call later but they are all as strong as before the bleed. Does anyone know when they will start to fade as it's giving me hope that I really don't need right now, probably going to make the outcome even harder. Afterall there is no way baby could be there after that bleed.

Blue, I agree with Dilia, we all lose our minds at this time. I am on constant knicker alert in case af starts and it's making me crazy!

Well I'm still in limbo. They have found Saturday's results and have redone them today, I get the dreaded call in 2 hours.
I started to get af pains again this am and still have them now and I began to bleed again, nowhere near as much as fri but it's there.
She decided to scan me anyway and on the tummy scan she could clearly see a gest sac, she went on to say she was pretty sure she could also see the yolk sac but wanted to confirm with internal scan, you can imagine at this point my emotions are all over the place.
She did the other scan and the image was a lot more hazy, every time she zoomed in she couldn't get a clear picture so because of this she doesn't want to confirm if there was a yolk sac or not!
She will look at my beta results and go from there now, if they are decreasing then it looks like I am going to mc, I am absolutely terrified as this one phone call is going to make or break me :(

I am praying with all my heart that it's good news, I'm really not strong enough to keep having all these ups and downs.

I will update as soon as I know xxx

I'm so sorry to read you're in turmoil Bumski. I've got everything crossed you get good news :hugs:

I'm sooo sorry about being in limbo :( fx all is goo and it's nothing!!

Hi Ladies. I am in shock. Had my blood test this morning and was thinking I'd have to wait until the afternoon to receive the bad news. But guess what? Got the call about 10 mins ago and I am PREGNANT! I cried hard when I found out (hope that didn't hurt the baby. Please let this one last.

Awe Bumski. I can't even imagine the overwhelming feeling of being in limbo. Praying for you!

Not!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Congrats mama! So unbelievable thrilled for you!!

Bumski I'm sure all the waiting is sheer torture. Praying you get some answers (and good ones!) soon.

Omg not!!!!! Congrats!!!!

My fet time was changed. Grrrr!! Still Friday but now 130 instead of 1130... I worry about my little embryo :( I want it inside me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->