Anyone doing FET in October?

Oh wow blue! Congratulations Hun! I'm over the moon for you! I can't believe how lucky this thread is! Xxx

Blue that's wonderful news!! Congratulations, you must be thrilled :) xx

How are you feeling minno? Hope your well x

I'm having ups and downs. Can't shake the feeling it hasn't worked and have had a very tiny amount of brown spotting on and off since day 3. But yesterday and this morning I feel quite nauseous and the spotting has stopped for the moment. Can't bring myself to poas. I really should do though and get it over with! How are you bumski? Hope spotting has stopped. I hate spotting!

Oh it's sounding positive, how many dpt are you now? X

I'm still spotting quite bad, it's not looking great but all I can do is wait it out now. Time will tell x

Excellent news Blue, I'm so pleased for you, congratulations!

Bumski, sorry about the spotting. When is official test date? Were you not going to test today.

I'm 6 weeks today wallie, I have stopped testing now as hcg on mon was 24000 so figured all hpts will do is stress me out, my ivf clinic have offered me another beta but I have refused it as all it will do is stress me out and it won't change what I will see on Tuesday. I'm still extremely nauseous today though and I actually feel pregnant now, I'm hoping this is a good sign, no more bleeding today as yet (touch wood) so trying to keep positive.

How are you feeling? It's so hard in those early days wondering what's going on. I hope it's not stressing you too much x

Sorry, I'm getting mixed up with who's testing and who's not :dohh:

6 weeks is good, I'm glad you're starting to feel preggers. Must be a wonderful feeling!? :)
Good luck for your scan on Tuesday. That's my official test date, so I must remember that!

I'm not sure how I feel. I'm protective of my stomach for sure and I can't seem to relax down there at all. Not sure if that's the reason I feel slightly queezy or if it's the clexane and predisolone I'm on. So it's either drugs or my imagination!

Minno - I have my FX for you that all is good and you get your bfp!!!

Bumski - glad you are feeling pregnant so exciting! And FX spotting stays away!

Wallie - less than a week now till test day! I forget we're you going to test early?

No Dilia I'll not be testing early. AF will either arrive or on the morning of my blood test results, I'll maybe test then, just so that if its a bfn I'll have had advance warning.

Praying for the last 4 testers - Wallie Minno Dil and Mobaby

Did I miss anyone? Sorry.

Sending hugs

TMI - I'm starting to spot again and this time it is red and there was a tiny clot. No cramping at the moment but it just doesn't look good. Have my scan tomorrow morning and almost afraid to go now :/ Hope everything will be ok.

Cynthia - I am sure everything is ok!! Sending you lots of positive thoughts and sticky vibes!!! :dust:

I am anxiously awaiting my appointment tomorrow to see what is going on now and if we can finally start this cycle or if there will be yet another set back! At least today is my anniversary so going out tonight to distract ourselves! :)

Happy anniversary dilia!! Hope you have a great night! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow!!

Good luck tomorrow dilia! Hope it goes right for you x
Cynthia, keep yourself rested gun and although it's almost impossible, try not to worry. X

Looks like it's def over for me now, had the worst bleed ever last night with major cramping, it was horrible. Beta today is just 31000 after 24000 on mon. I have absolutely no hope now, it's time to face facts. My scan in the morning is to confirm it's gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->