Anyone doing FET in October?

Wallie - I hope this is the one for you!!! FX!

So I am feeling better today but went to doctor and so annoyed! They told me last time to take bcp for 10 days. Which I did. Today I go in and they say why did you stop taking it? Um... cuz you said 10 days not until appointment?! And then they go well hopefully that doesn't mess anything up... WTF! So now I wait for their call... I can't handle another set back! I just want to move forward!

Wth?? Sorry dilla!! Hopefully no set back :(

Wallie - My fingers are crossed for you. The hatching blast sounds very promising because a lot of times the embryologists do assisted hatching because it increases the likelihood of implantation. Probably too early for you to really be feeling any symptoms.

Blue/Minno: any updates today?

Cynthia/bumski: more symptoms??

I have felt super nauseous today, got up at 5am and it hit very quickly until about 1pm. But felt fine after that. Iv had more spotting today though so still extremely worried, I'm trying not to stress too much but iv had pains too so it's a waiting game for me :(

Dilia, I hope they get things started for you, this is way too unfair if they postpone again, I would have some serious words about this. I hope you get the call you've been waiting for so you can get started x

Not and cynthia how are you feeling? X

Any updates on our PUPO ladies? X

Mobaby are you getting excited for transfer, nit long now x

Bumski - When do you go get checked again?? Nausea is good though! :) and hopefully spotting goes away soon!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! :)

Next scan is in a week but epu has told me to call them tomorrow to let them know how bleeding has gone, I can't wait another week, every day is so up and down.
When is your dr due to call you?

Hey girls!

Dilia- sorry about the misunderstanding. I hope you can get things started soon!

Bumski- sounds like morning sickness is kicking in! Hopefully it doesn't hit you too hard.

I have been very tired but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have been waking up at 4am! The soreness of my bb's would come and go but they seem to be consistently sore the last 3 days. I now have pressure in my lower tummy which really worries me and it's more on the left side. Of course I automatically think of an ectopic so now I am even more anxious for that u/s. Some people have tried to reassure me and tell me it's just the uterus stretching and I want so much to believe that's all it is.

Hope all you girls are doing well!

Bumski - hopefully you can get in sooner! A week seems way to long to wait! FX!

Cynthia - yeah I have heard of people talking about that feeling and it was just stretching but it is so hard not to worry! When is your u/s again??

Hoping doctor calls soon. It is usually between 1-3pm...

Cynthia - Yay not long now!! :)

UGH so doctor just called and said my estrogen is still high so I can't start!!! WTF! I go back on Friday to be rechecked...

So sorry Dilia! That is just beyond frustrating I'm sure! Hope Friday brings better news!

Oh no dilia! I hope this sorts out for you. Have they give you a reason why it's always so high? I never had mine checked, just the lining :/

Dilla yea, my RE never checked my estrogen either. Only lining.

No reason or explanation and lining looks good to start (low) so no idea! I will be asking on Friday for sure though!!!!

I had my levels checked too but that's so strange. I'm so sory ur going through this frustration

Thanks guys! Just went and had acupuncture and she put in lots of needles to drain estrogen she said so FX!

Now let's here more exciting news from you guys!! all your positivity is keeping me going! :)

Ladies I have been a true poas addict. I think I would have peed on pieces of paper if I could (so embarrassed). I used at least 8 tests in 3 days. And tonight 12dpo (9dp3dt) I did a cb digital and it saying pregnant 1-2.

Very excited, shocked, nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->