Anyone doing FET in October?

bumski - so sorry :hugs:

cynthia - hopefully the spotting is nothing to worry about

Of course, I'm on edge even with no spotting or cramping because of my previous two miscarriages. I never had any indication that I was going to miscarry until those ultrasounds so I am a bit nervous about my first ultrasound which has been scheduled for Tuesday. I keep analyzing my symptoms hoping that they get worse.

Bumski : I am sooo sorry :( heart broken for you! :hugs:

Bumski I am still hoping for you and thinking you are ok. At a certain number betas don't double any more when they are really high numbers. As scary as this is I bet you are ok. At 8 weeks with my daughter I had horrible cramps and bleeding I was certain it was over and it wasn't. Hugs for tomorrows scan. Same thing Cynthia good luck tomorrow I am sure you are ok too.

I hate that this can never just be simple. HUGS

:hugs: to everyone today! :hugs:

We are all on a roller coaster right now and so much is happening! So I just want to give everyone one great big giant hug!!!!

Bumski, FX'd everything is okay. I hope so anyway! :hugs:

OMG! I saw my baby with it's little heart flickering, she said it's perfect size with a perfect heartbeat but I'm still at a massive risk as there is a LOT of blood around the sac and a massive clot underneath. I'm over the moon but terrified as it can still go either way. She said I will almost certainly have a big bleed again, I just have to hope it doesn't bring the baby with it. I will be rescanned nxt fri to see how everything is but until then I'm back on complete bed rest. Praying so hard that my baby makes it through this. It's been the most emotional rollercoaster ever! Xxx

Cynthia I can't wait for your update! I hope it's all gone perfectly for you xx oh is there 1 or 2???? I can't wait to find out xx

Thankyou to each and every one of you for supporting me through all this, it really has helped xx

Glad you saw baby and heartbeat!!! I hope the bleed stays minimal.

Mo - good luck with your egg transfer today!!!

bumski - so glad your baby is doing well! Do they know what is causing all that blood around the sac and the clot? I'm nervous for you!

Oh wow mobaby! It's the big day, hoping it goes well for you, what are your plans for the rest of the day? X

Not how are you, I understand your worry, I don't think it ever really goes away but this baby will be the one (or 2 ;) that is staying put! It was always there with me but there is no reason that this one hasn't got very nice and comfy and is planning on throwing all those lovely pg symptoms at you. Bet you just can't wait for that scan, it will put your mind at a bit more ease then I hope. Your beta numbers are amazing! Looks like double trouble xx

Plans are to come home and rest the rest of the weekend and have DH pamper me! DH has never been home during my bed rest so this should be interesting! I have to work Monday (on my feet most of the shift) so I want to make sure baby gets comfy in there before doing anything :)

Oh you should be fine by Monday, a lot of people get straight back to work don't they. I hope you enjoy Dh pampering you x

How long until you go in?

2 more hours!! EEk! then transfer an 1.5 hours after that.... I want to know how my little embbie is doing :) That is the only nerve wrecking part up until now! Then the real worry starts :) I was just thinking I wonder when I can test.. BUT I have been good and have not purchased any test!! My house is HPT free which is unusual for me as I normally have a quazillion.... I am trying to hold out until next friday but will see.. I drive by many drug stores on my way home from work!

Oh the temptation! Lol
I promise myself I would wait until 10-11dpt but made it to 4dpt before caving (blush) you would think we were all experts at waiting but when your dream can be viewed from a simple pee the temptation gets too much!
GL today, don't forget to take a pic of your little embie, hope it's nice and strong for you x

Ladies sorry I have been MIA. Our broadband went down and I couldn't access bnb. How is everyone?
I have been thru the mill the last few days. Had a bit of a small bleed yesterday and convinced myself that was it all over. Summoned my last ounce of strength to get to the clinic this morning for beta and, I'm in shock, its
:bfp::bfp:

Can't believe it!

yay Minno!!! CONGRATS that's so awesome!! I had a feeling you were pregnant. Join the club!

Bumski - YAY!!! so happy you saw your baby!!!! :)

Mobaby - GOOD LUCK!! you will be PUPO soon :)

Minno - CONGRATS!

So many happy exciting things today!! :)

Excellent news Bumski, glad bubs is there! Now to bed with you and rest up!

Oh my goodness! That's brilliant! I just can't get over all these BFPs! Massive congratulations to you! How are you feeling? What was your beta?
Questions, questions lol x

Dilia do you know any more yet? Not sure on time differences in this thread but are you due to find out today when you get going? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->