Anyone doing FET in October?

Bumski I am so thrilled for you!!! So so happy baby is doing fine. I could do a happy dance right now! Lol

Minno big Congrats to you!! So happy for you!!

I guess I should add to the great news today.......we are having twins!!!! So shocked and ecstatic!

yay cynthia! So, you did an u/s today? What were you able to see? Is it too soon to see heartbeats?

Yes Not I had a ultrasound today. I'm only 5w2d so you could only really see the sacs. The doc did say he could see something in them but its still so early. Next ultrasound I will be 6w2d so definitely should see more including heartbeats then!

Cynthia - Oh my goodness, twins!!! How exciting!! So happy and over the moon for you!

I am hoping all this goodness rubs off on me! Went in this morning and so just waiting for the call on my blood work to see if estrogen went down! If it did I can start shots today!!

Cynthia!! Twins!!!! Congrats!!

Afm: transfer was great!!! Embryo looked like it had never been frozen and was perfect!! And it started to hatch after thaw!!!! It had hatched more from the time the embryologist talked to me to when they transferred it (about 30 min time frame).. My dr was great and we all were joking around before the transfer and talking about thanksgiving.... I'm leaving here in about 30mins.. Pic of baby later.... Dr also said I could go back to normal activities when I leave here if I wanted to. He said they only restrict activities due to ovarian enlargement and since I didn't stim there is no risk. But I'm going to take it easy and lie around all weekend and not do much. I'm excited! He said implantation should start by tomorrow b/c it's hatched!!!!!!

Cynthia that is just the best news! I bet your both so over the moon! Congratulations to you both. Wow!!! :) xx

Iv just found out another good friend on here is having triplets! The news just keeps coming today lol.

Looking forward to your update dilia, I'm keeping everything crossed for you, this HAS to be your time now! Thinking of you x

Wallie, looks like your the next BFP, unless mobaby sneaks an early test in, how are you feeling?

Mobaby congrats on being PUPO! Wow a hatching blast, that's fantastic, you have such a great chance! GL x

https://i.imgur.com/6jFvut.jpg

You can see the little bit of hatching on the left... Embryologist said it hatched way more just before the transfer!!!!!

Wow just great news in here, just hope I can keep it coming!

Feeling okay but trying to prepare myself for the worst really. It's hard, this is our 5th IVF and I have a hard time getting my head round that it'll work. I sincerely hope this will work but I'm realistic too.

I don't like to let the team down either...

Oh Mobaby that's excellent. That's the same stage my FET was too when it was transferred. Nice to see. Good luck!

Mobaby - look at that! So beautiful!! :) When is OTD? will you test early??

Wallie - :dust: Sending good thoughts your way!! :dust:

So the good of the group did rub off and estrogen had dropped enough I can get started!!!! YAY! So first estrogen shot tonight :) I will take them Fridays and Mondays and then go back in next Saturday for first progress check! ET is tentatively Dec 7th :) Also, I will be on vacation next week so that should help keep me relaxed and also just FYI cuz I will be quiet on here but will try and check in to see all the new exciting updates :)

This is just the best day for wonderful news!! Cynthia and bumski - you must both rest up and let everything settle if you can. I am anxious about spotting/bleeding but everyone I've spoken to just about has had some. Weird isn't it?! Cynthia, twins! Oh my :) xxx

Not - we can keep one another company in our worry!
Dilia, great news u can finally get started - yay!
Blue - how are you feeling?
Wallie- you're next, and mobaby too! Lovely little blast :)

My beta was 71.7 - is that ok for 10dt5dt?
Xxx

Mobaby congrats on being PUPO!!! That is one beautiful embaby!

Dilia I hope you get great news!!

Wallie you are in the right place! This is the lucky thread after all ;)

Minno sounds like a great first beta! I don't think the initial number is so important. All that matters is that they double!!

Just saw your update Dilia!! So glad things can get started!! Yay..more bfp's to come!

Dilia that's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you! You have had a long wait for this, we are all going to be obsessing over your symptoms! X

Thanks guys! First I need to get to transfer as the last 2 times something has caused us to cancel! But I am feeling really hopeful this time I will make it to transfer and then get my bfp and all because of the luck of this beautiful thread :)

Dilla!! Yay for starting finally!!!!

Went for my beta this morning. Should hear results later today. They said they are very busy today so it may be around 5pm. Ahhhh 6 hours till I find out. I'm very curious to find out. I know doubling matters more than initial number but I'm so curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->